Sneaking away for the weekend
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sneaking away for the weekend Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sneaking away for the weekend

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sneaking away for the weekend Empty Sneaking away for the weekend

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:32 pm

Ash had managed to sneak away from the school actually a few days earlier than she had planned. She knew it was probably wrong for one to be skipping class, but the other was to seeing the love of her life. She smiled knowing that they now had extra time to themselves as she walked into the village on the edge of the forest to meet up with Varod. She hadn't even had a chance to change out of her school uniforms yet although she had her overnight bag hanging off of her shoulder.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Number of posts : 497

Back to top Go down

Sneaking away for the weekend Empty Re: Sneaking away for the weekend

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:40 pm

Varod sighed and stood at the meeting place, waiting on Ash. He was dressed in his best clothes...which, admittedly, were cargo jeans with a chain along the thigh, black steel toe boots, a black tee shirt, and a biker jacket with an anarchy sign on the back. He had really gone punk today.

As soon as his white face saw Ash, he grinned from ear to ear and ran forward to embrace her.

"You look amazing."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:43 pm

The second Ash saw him, even in his punk rocker look she smiled and ran to him meeting him halfway as she wrapped her arms and legs around him jumping up on him. "I look like I've been in school all day." she said smiling as she kissed his lips. She had really missed him and she was clinging on to him for dear life, dropping her overnight bag.

She looked at him, "How'd you know that I was coming today?" she asked him curiously as she finally got to look over his outfit, still holding on to him, "You look sexy." she said with a grin.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:53 pm

Varod was a little surprised and feel on his backside, laughing as he lay backwards with her on his lap. Putting his arms under his head, he said, "well, I had a feeling. Besides, you said you were gonna be out here, didn't you? At any rate, you said you'd try to get outta school."

Turning slightly pink, he said "you look hotter than the sun during a hot flash."

Laughing again he pulled her closer and pressed his lips against hers.

"I love you."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:56 pm

She laughed as he fell down holding her. She laid against him on the ground. "No way!" she said as he pulled his lips against hers. It immediately kept her from arguing with him at any rate. She frowned a little when he had broken the kiss, "I love you too." she replied leaning down to kiss him again before getting up.

"But saying I'm going to try, and actually succeeding are two completely different matters dear." she said as she held out her hand to help him up. He looked like a complete rebel in his outfit and she was eating it up like a kid with candy.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:53 pm

Varod chuckled and kissed her again, harder this time, but allowed her to stand. Grasping hands, he allowed her to help him to his feet and he wrapped an arm around her.

"I got lucky!" he said chuckling, waving it off and kissing her cheek. "Besides, this is close to my-I mean, our house."

After all, it might as well be her's. She was allowed to stay there whenever.

He reached into his pocket and fingered the small black box. It would wait until the end of the night.

"C'mon, let's go eat babe! It's like seven and getting darker! I wanna give you a nice, expensive dinner!"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:59 pm

Ash looked at him surprised when he said the house was their house. "Our house?" she asked curiously but didn't think on it too long as he said he wanted to take her out for a nice expensive dinner. "Varod.." she said looking at him surprised. She had never been one for nice expensive anythings. "I don't think I have the clothes for something like that..."
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:22 am

"Yes, it's your house now!" Varod told her with a smile. "It doesn't matter. However you're dressed you'll win a beauty contest with any of the people in there!"

He kissed her, hard.

"We can always buy some expensive food and, uh, head back to the house," he said, raising his eyebrows suggestively before laughing. "I'm sorry, I can't act like that without laughing."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:29 am

Before she could reply to that he had kissed her. Her eyes widened for a moment before she found herself returning the kiss, leaning against him to support her because it had made her weak at the knees. She looked at him, her face fully flushed.

When he had raised his eyebrows her entire body had turned red. She laughed as he started laughing, "It is funny." she said smiling innocently. "I think its cute when you try to act like that though." she said with a smile. "Its up to you I guess. I might have something but really didn't know you had planned to take me out anywhere nice."
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:32 am

Varod raised his eyebrows, seriously this time.

"Mmm, you know I like to spoil you," he said seductively into her ear. "And oh boy am I gonna. Tonight's gonna be the best night of your life." Except maybe your wedding night, he thought savagely. "C'mon. Where do you wanna eat? We can eat a real rich people place where a shrimp costs ten bucks, or we can eat at an expensive steakhouse."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum