Sneaking away for the weekend - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sneaking away for the weekend - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sneaking away for the weekend

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sneaking away for the weekend - Page 2 Empty Re: Sneaking away for the weekend

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:37 am

"It doesn't matter where we eat." she said blushing even more as he spoke in her ear. "Really?" she asked looking at him, "You spoil me?" she said laughing, "I haven't really seen much of that." she wasn't lying. Really she hadn't been around him for him to truly spoil her. They were the most laid back couple she could ever think of. She loved that about them. "You pick where we are going to eat if you are going to spoil me tonight....Just make it all a complete surprise."
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Number of posts : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:40 am

"You got it," Varod said laughing, picking her up into his arms and walking towards the village. He set her down as they went into the steakhouse and made sure it was a really romantically made table. From the inside of his jacket, he pulled out a bouquet of flowers and from the other side a box of chocolates.

"Here Ash," he said, handing them to her. As they were seated, he ordered a nice, big sirloin steak. "What are you eating?"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:47 am

Ash laughed as he picked her up in his arms and carried her into the village. She wrapped her arms around him. "Varod, I can walk." she said as they entered the restaurant. She looked at the bouquet of white roses and stargazer lilies and smiled, "You got me my favorite flowers." she said surprised that he had known what they were.

She glanced over the menu wondering how in the world he was going to be able to afford all of this. She knew it was going to cost him a fortune to feed just himself here. She ended up ordering the Ribeye rare. "I love you." she said smiling as they brought them their drinks.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:03 am

Varod laughed as she took the flowers.

"No, you can't walk!" he told her smiling. "What'd I say about spoiling you? This is gonna be great!"

Seeing her looking at the menu, he glanced around. No one was looking. Quickly reaching into his magically enlarged pocket, he passed her a gold coin underneath the table. "There's more where that came from. One can buy the whole damn place, and we're just eating here! Me and Sammy hit the motherload!"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:07 am

Sammy was still a sore subject with Ash, considering she had gone evil and tried to kill her. Her neck had finally healed up but it was still hard for her to digest. She looked down at the gold coin that was on her lap. "What in the world." she said looking down at the coin and then back at him.

She took a sip of her drink, "So I'm going to be spoiled rotten by the time tonight is over with aren't I?" she asked laughing a little trying to change the subject.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:12 am

Varod noticed her uneasiness and easily slipped the subject of Sammy off like an old coat. "Yes you are. And I'll still be filthy rich when it's all over!"

He said with a smile as they brought the food, and he took a sip of his soda. His mouth almost dropped at the size of the steak they were brought.

"I couldn't ever afford this before! This is AMAZING!" He tapped the waiter's arm as he walked away. "Could you bring us some steak sauce?"

"Right away!" Within minutes, a giant bottle was placed on their table. He tossed the man a coin who cradled it like his firstborn son and walked away, stunned.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:18 am

Ash laughed at the mention of him spoiling her, and the look on his face when he saw his steak. She wondered how in the world he was going to eat it all. Ash wasn't a big fan of steak sauce so she didn't use any as she cut into her steak and tasted it. It had been cooked just how she liked it, which was rare cause no one could get it the way she liked it except on rare occasions.

She smiled at him, "So whats with the spoiling me today?" she asked curiously.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:22 am

Varod sighed.

"You'll see after dinner," he said, putting liberal amounts of steak sauce onto his steak. "I promise, you'll love it." He smiled and finished off his steak quickly, sipping his soda again. "Whenever you're ready."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:24 am

She couldn't finish all of her food but she nearly finished it. She looked at him, "Yeah I can't eat anything else even if I tried." she said laughing. She wondered what it was he was planning but she didn't want to ask because she knew he wouldn't tell her anything.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:30 am

Varod stood up and took her hand. "C'mon. Back to my house," he said, pulling her with him and lifting her into his arms again when they exited the steakhouse. "I love you."

He opened the door to his house quickly and took her upstairs, through the window, and onto the balcony. Out here, the wind ruffled his hair and the moonlight made his pale skin gleam. He pulled her near the edge and got down on one knee, pulling the box and flipping it open, revealing a ring with a big diamond. It had cost him five of his gold pieces, but it had been the best in the shop. It was engraved with "Yours Always."

"Ashling McKinley, will you marry me?"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top