Sneaking around(Mature)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sneaking around(Mature) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sneaking around(Mature)

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sneaking around(Mature) Empty Sneaking around(Mature)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:29 pm

Amanda walked throw the halls to the seventhfloor quietly makeing sure she and woody didn't get cought she found where the room of requierments was supossidly located and looke ad woody

Last edited by Amanda Wood on Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:07 pm; edited 3 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Sneaking around(Mature) Empty Re: Sneaking around(Mature)

Post by Woodferd Magnemary Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:31 pm

woody looked at amanda, then looked at the door, "ok, im ready. r u?" woody held her hand tight. he was suprised they had made it all the way up without getting seen.
Woodferd Magnemary
Woodferd Magnemary

Number of posts : 666

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:33 pm

Amanda Walked by the wall three times thinking of beeing alone with woody for a while then adoor appered and she pulled him in it then watched the door dissapperbehind them therie was a little fire place and a sofa in the room and it all looke so cozy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodferd Magnemary Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:36 pm

Woody smiled and pulled her toward the couch, he sat down and pulled her with him. "this is great, isnt it?" he smiled and gave her a kiss. he blushed and got closer to her.
Woodferd Magnemary
Woodferd Magnemary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:38 pm

"yeah," amdna said smileing at him it was just what she ahd been thinking about a little window appered in the wall and they could see the stary sky

OOC: whos the guy in your avi. i want to know so i can make you a siggy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodferd Magnemary Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:42 pm

"such a nice night," woody looked through the window. "what do you want to do? talk, kiss, sit here and fall asleep?" woody didnt really care what he was doing as long as he was with his beloved amanda.

OOC : idk, lol. you dont have to make me a siggy. Smile
Woodferd Magnemary
Woodferd Magnemary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:45 pm

OOC:i wanted to cuz i was kindof bored and couln't keep up with both site i was on

"i don't know," she siad kissing him then put some wood in the fire place and lighting it "what do you wnat to do?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodferd Magnemary Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:51 pm

" it doesnt matter as long as im with you, but........ we could do what were doing now.." woody kissed amanda again. he looked at the blazing fire, how before the fire his parents would always say ' when you fall in love its like a raging inferno at first, then it dulls down to a nice warm campfire' suddenly woody felt sad. he looked at amanda with a small smile on his face, but he could keep a smile for long, it faded after a few sec.
Woodferd Magnemary
Woodferd Magnemary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:56 pm

was it a bad idea lighting the fire?" she asked haveing monetarly forgoten about the fired then put it out and sat next to him again
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodferd Magnemary Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:59 pm

"no its ok," woody couldnt stop thinking about amanda,. he loved her so much and didnt know if she loved him. "do you love me?"
Woodferd Magnemary
Woodferd Magnemary

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top