Sneaking around(Mature) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sneaking around(Mature) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sneaking around(Mature)

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sneaking around(Mature) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sneaking around(Mature)

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:01 am

i think," so she said, kissing him again sitting on his lap her legs on either side of him and she keep kissing him wondering what he would do
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodferd Magnemary Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:05 am

He didnt resist, he kept kissing her over and over. " *sigh* " he lay amanda down on the couch then he lay down next to her. he put his arm over her stomach. " i wish we could stay here forever."

Last edited by Woodferd Magnemary on Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Woodferd Magnemary
Woodferd Magnemary

Number of posts : 666

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:06 am

we probaly could but after a while it would get annoying." amanda said "seeing onl y one person for the rest of your life no friends nothign.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodferd Magnemary Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:10 am

"your probably right, but i cant help thinking that you didnt want to be here in the first place. is everything ok?" he pulled amanda up on the arm of the couch and hugged her tight. he loved her and he knew it, he could feel the fire his parents talked about in his stomach.
Woodferd Magnemary
Woodferd Magnemary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:13 am

i just never thoguth i would come up here with any one or even feel this way about any one for a long long time," amanda said then kissed Woody wondering if she could get him to want her. whe know it was possible but if it would work on this guy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodferd Magnemary Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:18 am

"look, if i could i would spend all eternity here with you, but i cant. so im gnna have to settle for seeing you as often as i can." woody kissed her passionatly. scooted away so he could pull her into his lap. " this is nice, finally having someone you care about....."
Woodferd Magnemary
Woodferd Magnemary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:21 am

your right it is nice." Amanda said kissing him her arms around his neck kissing him wishing o never brake that kiss and never to forget it if they did
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodferd Magnemary Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:24 am

he pulled her closer so they could kiss.woody didnt want to stop kissing her. as he thought of it, romantic music started playing in the backround.
Woodferd Magnemary
Woodferd Magnemary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:26 am

Amanda keep kissing him wondering if he would really wanter as much as she wanted him to at that moment
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodferd Magnemary Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:38 am

he kept kissing her, " u know i love you, and i will always want to see you, your different from everyone else."
Woodferd Magnemary
Woodferd Magnemary

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top