Sneaking away for the weekend - Page 20
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sneaking away for the weekend - Page 20 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sneaking away for the weekend

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sneaking away for the weekend - Page 20 Empty Re: Sneaking away for the weekend

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:09 am

After a few minutes she followed the smell of the food cooking down into the kitchen. "You didn't forget the chocolate chips did you?" she asked seeing everything cooking as she grabbed a glass and started to make her some milk. "Cause they have to have chocolate chips in them." she said as she grabbed her vitamin and took it drinking the glass of milk down quickly. She wiped her mouth and walked over to him and wrapped her arms around him, laying her head against his back. "Do I really have to go back to school today?"
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Number of posts : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:19 am

Smiling, Varod shook his head. "No babe. This mix has it already mixed in. Bought it just for you. I love you. And you have to go back way later tonight. But not till after we have some last minute fun. You're not leaving without getting an early Christmas present."

He smiled again and used one hand to move the hashbrowns around and the other to hold Ashling's hand.

"I love you, Ashling, my beautiful bride..."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:29 am

"I love you too." she said pouting, "But I don't want to go back either. I hate that place. Do I have to?" she asked looking at him. Her mind drifted for a second to the mention of present, "And what kind of gift do I get early?" she asked curiously as she picked up a piece of bacon that had just finished cooking and popped it into her mouth. It was still hot but it was also crispy and she sighed as she looked at him, "How much longer til the food is ready?"
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Number of posts : 497

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

View previous topic View next topic Back to top