Sneaking away for the weekend - Page 10
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sneaking away for the weekend - Page 10 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sneaking away for the weekend

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sneaking away for the weekend - Page 10 Empty Re: Sneaking away for the weekend

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:04 pm

She looked at him a little surprised at his reaction. She didn't think he would be so excited about it. She laughed as he pulled her into a tight hug, "I love you too but you're squishing me and the baby." she said looking at him. She was worried he was going to be extremely careful with her now or not think about her being pregnant and doing something like this that could hurt her.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Number of posts : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:13 pm

Varod nodded and loosened his grip and put her down but didn't let go.

"How far along, babe?" he asked happily. "Oh my god I'm so excited! I love you so much baby..."

He kissed her hard. "I can't wait!"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:23 pm

"She said four weeks give or take a few days." she replied looking at him. He seemed almost too excited about it all. She was still adjusting to the fact that there was something actually living and growing inside of her and he was just all excited about it. She didn't have time to respond to him telling her how excited he was and how much he loved her before his mouth was on hers in a fiery kiss.

She smiled, "I'm not quitting school." she said nervously looking at him, "I think it would be pointless to do now and with the baby I really need all the education I can get don't you think?" she asked looking at him. She wondered how they were going to be able to handle it. The house really wasn't big enough for everyone. At least not that she knew of. She sighed thinking about how her dream to be a singer was probably never going to happen now.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:35 pm

"Yes, of course! Stay in school for the kid," Varod said slowly as he pulled her back inside gently. "You wanna go to bed? It is getting rather late, and I want you to be able to rest for school the day after tomorrow. Okay baby?"

He smiled and pointed upstairs.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:40 pm

"Well I thought we were going to go over wedding plans tonight." she replied as he pulled her back into the house. "I think we should stay up for a bit longer. I'm just really worried." she said looking at him. She knew she really didn't have a support system, and would have to open up to him about everything.

"I'm worried about a lot of things right now." she started once they were back in the house. "Can we watch some television and just talk?" she asked curiously, "For one, what about my dream? I can't exactly be a singer and a good mother can I?" she asked looking at him biting her lower lip.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:26 am

Varod nodded with a quiet "oh" of remembrance. "Right. Okay. The baby drove everything out of my head..." When she mentioned T.V. and sitting on the couch, he knew something was up. Then she mentioned her becoming a singer and it all became clear to her.

"You can do both babe," he said hugging her and pulling her to the couch. "I'm serious! You have a talent, and I know we can work it out! The baby can come on tour with us once the career takes off. I'll manage everything. Don't worry about it. Besides, our kid's gonna love having a singer as a mom. Besides, it's not like we're gonna spend the whole time singing. Hell, I'll write your songs and you sing if you want."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:42 am

"Its a lot of work Varod." she said looking at him as he sat her down on the couch. She knew all the work that would come into being what she wanted to be. "I don't think that I can do both." she looked down at her hands that were folded on her lap.

She looked over at him and sighed, "I think I should just give it up. Its really nothing more than a childhood dream...after all I did go on tour for a bit last year. That should be enough right?"
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:47 am

Varod took one of her hands and stared into her eyes.

"Don't you ever say that," he said quietly. "It's not enough if it's not what you want. I'm going to get you the chance you need babe. If it's the last thing I do. I know we can do this if we do it together. We were made for each other. And we can do anything in the world because of it."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:03 am

She looked at him...she wished she could believe him on it. He just didn't know. There was writing the songs. She absolutely refused to sings songs she didn't write herself, then there were playing gigs to get into the recording studio and become a signed artist. Then there was actually spending long hours in a recording studio, recording the songs and then a tour. On top of a child? She wasn't sure how great that would work, although plenty of artists had done it in the past.

"I just know how much of a commitment that is Varod." she finally managed to say, "Its a full time commitment and I'm not taking away my child's mother so she can go off and follow her dream and not be able to tuck them in at night. Its just not worth that to me." she said looking at him. "Maybe I can go after it once the baby gets older but I'm just not going to put myself in that position yet."
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:07 am

Varod's eyes twinkled with love as he put his arms gently around her and stroked her hair.

"Whatever you wish, my love," he said quietly. "I want what's best for our family. Our child will have it's mother and it's father, okay? Until we are done away with, the baby will-" A sudden thought crossed his mind. "Wait a minute, will it be a vampire if you are not? Or will it just have certain traits?"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top