Reports - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Reports - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Reports

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reports - Page 6 Empty Re: Reports

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:15 am

Updating report on Second Floor. There are a couple of new topics in Moaning Mytles Bathroom. The Dark Arts class has stayed the same since December 15, and a topic on the Second floor has stayed the same since October 3. That is all that is new in the Second Floor. Merry Christmas Everyone.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:29 pm

First and Fifth floor are at a standstill, as is the Ravenclaw tower. Forest of Dean is barely active.

By the way, I'm not attending the Yule Ball if I don't have to, it just seems that I don't need to be there.
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:31 pm

You don't need to Brienne. You're good. xD
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:59 am

The Leaky Cauldron: The Leaky Cauldron has lost ALOT of active threads and posts, the only active topic there is: The white rabbit went down the hole....

Now.... onto the streets of London:As always the Steets on London is losing alot of active activity for there's only one running thread which is unexpected meeting!

and last but not lease Diagon Alley: mainly all the stores are all active there are a couple which aren't the following active stores are: Sparks, Twinks & Twiggs top shop, Weasley Wizard Wheeze, Slug & Jigger's Apothecary, Murray's Place, Flourish & Blotts, BlueMoon night club, and last but not lease Black Raven bookstore. Now onto topic there are MANY topics there which are: Snowflakes and shopping bags, Sarlet isn't just for Christmas, It's time, Imitation is the highest form of flattery
and Char's Dueling Arena proposal (approved by Khaat on this one! Wink) Holiday "CHASE iing AND Gifts for My Imaginary Friends! Seems like Diagon Alley is the hit spot to go!

Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:42 am

All is the same. I posted a topic in Ravenclaw tower, but I'm not sure if anyone replied.
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:08 pm

Dungeons:
Lesson 5 - N.E.W.T. Level - only one student, Jaqueline "Jack" Dyllan actually replied to this topic, and it has been like this since 29th december.
In Hufflepuff's common room, all threads are dead.
So is Dormitories. Only Chasity Moor has a thread over there, and no one has responded to it.
In Kitchens, there are plenty of threads that are abandoned for now. Newest "Mind games" started by Ariel, hasn' had any new replies since 30th december (last post was made by Amelia Lyons). Other ones are long dead.
The Dark Followers Hideout has only one thread, and it's not active either. It was started on November the 14th by Julia Traverse, and last post was made by Angelique Pyrites on 16th december.

Third floor:
On the third floor, there is one lesson that isn't finished. IT was started by Gabrielle Delacour, and the last post was made by Ashling McKinley-Gilther.
In Trophy room and armour gallery, there aren't any active threads. Last one was made by Caelni Bittel, and the last reply was made by Amelia Lyons.

Fourth floor:
In library, there are many open threads, but you can call them old and dead now. The last thread was made by Cecilia Krum, and no one responded to it.
In Empty classrooms, there are two threads that are still active. Other ones are old, and "dead".
In Staff Room, there's one thread, made by Gabrielle Delacour, in Staff Longue, and it hasn't had any replies since 11th september. Other thread was made by Caelni Bittel, and the last reply was made by Gabrielle Delacour on second October, last year.

So this is all from me.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:29 pm

Ground Floor

• Entrance Hall- Two new posts, and two open looking threads. None seem to be relevant to the plot.
  • Great Hall- Only one new post, and it's an open Christmas one, so I suggest people check it out for fun. A lot of the topics there are going to need clearing soon because its a little cluttered.
  • Yule Ball- Someone should report on it, so xD Everything is looking good, I'm a little disheartened to see a lack of drama/trouble. Though there have been a few stood up dates, a few surprises, and the marvelous Keith started a Betting Table.
Dungeons

• Dungeons- One fairly active post that also happens to be hilarious. Centers on the Wiccan plot. The Wiccan has found an "evil-doer"... Poor guy though... It's Angelique. xD
  • Potions- Classes are going slowly. Only one person has even posted in them... *hooks fingers under suspenders and grins*
  • Kitchens- One active-ish post. The rest are from like November and back...

Grounds

• Grounds- To Kill A Mocking Squirrel has slowed a bit and there is one very looong open post.
  • COMC- No reply since Dec 13...
  • Herbology- Since Dec 1...
  • Great Lake- Three of four active threads. No plot relevance unless you count Christmas stuff...
  • Forbidden Forest- Little activity...
  • Quidditch Stadium- People are not responding in try outs... Hufflepuff and Gryffindor aren't too bad. but could we possibly get more info on matches and stuff so captains can make decisions like whether to continue try outs or base a team off activity...
Seventh Floor

• Seventh Floor- No threads.
  • Alchemy- There aren't even any open classes.
  • Study Room- One open thread and one awaiting response.
  • Room of Requirement- An active Christmas thread and the 3rd Potter's Army, which is still awaiting response which is sad because Jack got a boggart. xD

Knockturn Alley

• Knockturn- No change
  • Blood Bank- No change
  • Satan's- No change

PS... So the little chatbox at the bottom of the page is for IC chat, but a lot of people don't know quite what that is... Do you think someone (I'd do it if you want) can draft IC chat ettiquette. It's sort of frustrating when you're trying to do personal potting and someone barges in, especially if you had the location in Hogwarts and it's a graduate or something. I've been in the middle of very serious plotting and had someone enter saying "Ooh, hidden cbox o.O" IC chat is a very effective tool that can be utilized, but can end up being frustrating when people don't use it correctly.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:04 am

Sorry I'm late on doing this I been busy with school and been sick!

The Leaky Cauldron: The Leaky Cauldron has lost ALOT of active threads and posts, there two active topics started by me which are: Well... this is odd and I''m not who you think I am

Now.... onto the streets of London:As always the Steets on London is losing alot of active activity for there's only one running thread which is unexpected meeting(finished) and Back where I belong... I think!

and last but not lease Diagon Alley: mainly all the stores are all active there are a couple which aren't the following active stores are: Sparks, Twinks & Twiggs top shop, Weasley Wizard Wheeze, Slug & Jigger's Apothecary, Murray's Place, Flourish & Blotts, BlueMoon night club, and last but not lease Black Raven bookstore. Now onto topic there are MANY topics there which are: Snowflakes and shopping bags, Sarlet isn't just for Christmas, It's time, Imitation is the highest form of flattery
and Char's Dueling Arena proposal (approved by Khaat on this one! Wink) Holiday "CHASE iing AND Gifts for My Imaginary Friends! Moving Forward, A Serious Lesson Or Two,Who Could Deny These Butterflies,Fashionable Gimping and Fight of a life time...

Seems like Diagon Alley is the hit spot to go!
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:00 am

Nothing different to report on the second floor. Happy Holidays everyone!! Smile
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:57 am

Still no change in anything that I monitor. *Sigh* Not even my topic.
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top