Reports - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Reports - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Reports

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reports - Page 4 Empty Re: Reports

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:41 am

Plot Links

Potter's Army

"Study" Group

You'll have to ask Keith for all his Sugar & Spice threads.

As for the Barker kidnappings, there are quite a few relevant to the topic. If you guys want I could start including them in my Daily Prophet stories (if anyone even reads those) so they can start following the story OoC.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:06 am

Personal Homes: Maybe 2 or 3 new topic homes have been created since I last reported. Although Calvin's avatar & Reid's avatar & signature are quite LARGE and are stretching the board in their house.

Towers: Last response for Divinitions class was 14th Nov by Louis Weasley. Under posting made by Prison & Sally in owlery which I think has now finished on 14th Nov. Last responses for Gryffindor common room & dorms were 14th Nov. And then the topics not in any of these forums are all dead too.

Also...Noticing an underage engagement being made (and postings)....Prison Lycon & Sally Ruby. Also when they post, they don't use the proper characters and say (Posting as 'so and so').
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:43 pm

It's just Reid's signature; I'll talk to him. I can also talk to Sally and Pryson, underage engagements are banned now I think.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:14 am

The Leaky Cauldron: The Leaky Cauldron has lost some of it's activness but it has three active topics that are still going which are the following:
Still Sekkeing
First Big Break, Minor crack
Now.... onto the streets of London:As always the Steets on London is a very popular place for Rping but it also has a ALOT of dead threads. There are a couple of threads I found that are active were are:
Time to make a come back
I have a secret to tell you...(finshed thread)
You can call me Mari
Walking
I see mindfreak like, "What's up man what's happenin"
and last but not lease Diagon Alley: Since I last reported mainly all the stores are all active there are a couple which aren't the following active stores are: Sparks, Twinks & Twiggs top shop, Weasley Wizard Wheeze, Slug & Jigger's Apothecary, Murray's Place, Flourish & Blotts, BlueMoon night club, and last but not lease Black Raven bookstore. Now onto topic there are two shops open which are: It's time and Preaching on the corner.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:13 am

My bad about Reid's siggie (that's me). It's not stretching it on mine for some reason so I was unaware. Thanks for letting me know. I'll get to it when I have a spare minute.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:21 am

Sixth Floor

1 Active Topic in Dueling Arena

1 Active topic in Doyle's Office

0 Topics Total in Sixth floor

2 Total RP topics in Dueling Arena

2 Total Rp Topics in Doyle's Office
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:20 pm

Ravenclaw and Forest of Dean:
No change

First Floor and Fifth:
Classes still running smoothly. Nothing else on the floors being used though. Not that I know of.
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:33 am

The Leaky Cauldron: The Leaky Cauldron has lost some of it's activness but it has three active topics that are still going which are the following:
Still Seekeing
First Big Break, Minor crack
Somebody to love
Firewhiskey friends and friends
Now.... onto the streets of London:As always the Steets on London is a very popular place for Rping but it also has a ALOT of dead threads. There are a couple of threads I found that are active were are:
Time to make a come back
I have a secret to tell you...(finshed thread)
You can call me Mari
Walking
I see mindfreak like, "What's up man what's happenin"
and last but not lease Diagon Alley: mainly all the stores are all active there are a couple which aren't the following active stores are: Sparks, Twinks & Twiggs top shop, Weasley Wizard Wheeze, Slug & Jigger's Apothecary, Murray's Place, Flourish & Blotts, BlueMoon night club, and last but not lease Black Raven bookstore. Now onto topic there are two shops open which are: It's time and Preaching on the corner.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:07 am

Ground Floor

• Entrance Hall- Nothing new
  • Great Hall- Only new posts are the ones in the Weighing of the Wands ceremony.
Dungeons

• Dungeons- Only one new post since last report, in Life Just Isnt a Game Anymore
  • Potions- Potions is very active.
  • Kitchens- One new topic since last report, just started so no relevance yet.

Grounds

• Grounds- Still three open and unresponded threads in the grounds. One new thread.
  • COMC- Thaor seems to have returned.
  • Herbology- Only one or two posts. Its still going rather slowly, though Silas has issued a pm to people in the class to get things going.
  • Great Lake- 4 active topics. One of them is a picnic between the Triwizard Champions so this should be interesting.
  • Forbidden Forest- 4 active topics. One is open and seems to be sort of plot related, because it is a good vs bad battle, ad it is also between Weasleys.
  • Quidditch Stadium- 4 active topics since last report. Only the Gryffindor try outs seem to be progressing.
Seventh Floor

• Seventh Floor- No change.
  • Alchemy- There seems to be some confusion. Every topic is locked, and the 2nd lessons were posted by Victoire Weasley. Was their a staffing change? And there are no current classes for someone to post in.
  • Study Room- Nothing new.
  • Room of Requirement- Three active topics. One sort of ties into the Triwizard plot- Jack feeling he pressure. The other is the Study Group. Lastly, Potter's Army is coming along well. They are currently getting into Patronuses.

Knockturn Alley

• Knockturn- Open thread with new character- Omar Corwin.
  • Blood Bank- Nothing new.
  • Satin's- Nothing new.

PS... Where has Elijah gotten off to? It seems like a lot of the threads are waiting on a response of one of her many characters. Also, please refer to my plot post in this forum to discuss the Death Eater Imperis plot.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:30 pm

First floor:
The floor itself is not being used, but the classroom is up and running.

Fifth:
Classes up, but no change anywhere else.

Forest of Dean:
Somewhat active, though there are still topics that need to be deleted, probably.

Ravenclaw Tower:
No change.
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top