Reports - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Reports - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Reports

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reports - Page 5 Empty Re: Reports

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:12 pm

The Leaky Cauldron: The Leaky Cauldron has lost some of it's activness but it has three active topics that are still going which are the following:
Still Seeking(done topic)
First Big Break, Minor crack
Somebody to love
Firewhiskey friends and friends
Now.... onto the streets of London:As always the Steets on London is a very popular place for Rping but it also has a ALOT of dead threads. There are a couple of threads I found that are active were are:
Time to make a come back
I have a secret to tell you...(finshed thread)
Unexpected Meeting
You can call me Mari
Walking
I see mindfreak like, "What's up man what's happenin"
and last but not lease Diagon Alley: mainly all the stores are all active there are a couple which aren't the following active stores are: Sparks, Twinks & Twiggs top shop, Weasley Wizard Wheeze, Slug & Jigger's Apothecary, Murray's Place, Flourish & Blotts, BlueMoon night club, and last but not lease Black Raven bookstore. Now onto topic there are a couple of topics there which are: Snowflakes and shopping bags, Sarlet isn't jsut for Christmas, It's time and Preaching on the corner.

Last edited by Sophia Lestrange on Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:41 pm

First and Fifth floor:
Classes are at a standstill, as is everything else on these floors.

Forest of Dean:
Only one or two active topics.

Ravenclaw tower:
Standstill.
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:40 am

Sorry that I haven't done a report in a little bit. Smile

The second floor has been a little bit more active. A couple of personal post and the Dark Arts class is back. I guess that is all for now. Smile
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:23 am

The Leaky Cauldron: The Leaky Cauldron only have three active topic that are up and running right now which are:
Somebody to love
Now.... onto the streets of London:As always the Steets on London is a very popular place for Rping but it also has a ALOT of dead threads. There are a couple of threads I found that are active were are:
Time to make a come back
You can call me Mari
Walking
and last but not lease Diagon Alley: mainly all the stores are all active there are a couple which aren't the following active stores are: Sparks, Twinks & Twiggs top shop, Weasley Wizard Wheeze, Slug & Jigger's Apothecary, Murray's Place, Flourish & Blotts, BlueMoon night club, and last but not lease Black Raven bookstore. Now onto topic there are a couple of topics there which aThe Leaky Cauldron: The Leaky Cauldron has lost some of it's activness but it has three active topics that are still going which are the following:
Still Seeking(done topic)
Somebody to love
Time to make a come back
You can call me Mari
Walking
and last but not lease Diagon Alley: mainly all the stores are all active there are a couple which aren't the following active stores are: Sparks, Twinks & Twiggs top shop, Weasley Wizard Wheeze, Slug & Jigger's Apothecary, Murray's Place, Flourish & Blotts, BlueMoon night club, and last but not lease Black Raven bookstore. Now onto topic there are a couple of topics there which are: Snowflakes and shopping bags, Sarlet isn't jsut for Christmas, It's time and Preaching on the corner.Imitation is the highest form of flattery
and Char's Dueling Arena proposal (approved by Khaat on this one! Wink) Holiday "CHASE iing AND Gifts for My Imaginary Friends

Last edited by Sophia Lestrange on Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Caelani Bittel Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:38 pm

James Wilson's characters continue to post the same introduction for every class. I believe he has already been warned by an admin about this behaviour.
Caelani Bittel
Caelani Bittel
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 469
Special Abilities : unforgivables

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:49 pm

Ground Floor

• Entrance Hall- Only one new post, has not been responded to in a month or so.
  • Great Hall- Only two new posts. One has to do with students reaction to the 'Barker Scare.' I would like to point out students should probably be mentioning this, especially since two of their peers have been taken by Barker.
Dungeons

• Dungeons- Two fairly active posts
  • Potions- New potions classes are up.
  • Kitchens- One new/active post.

Grounds

• Grounds- Personal plots- Elijah and Chase are no longer together. To Kill a Mocking Squirrel has started, which is bound to be an interesting little plot.
  • COMC- Classes are going... albeit very slowly.
  • Herbology- See above.
  • Great Lake- 4 or so active-ish plots. None to seem to have plot relevance.
  • Forbidden Forest- Pretty slow going. One open and unresponded thread.
  • Quidditch Stadium- People are not responding in try outs...
Seventh Floor

• Seventh Floor- No change.
  • Alchemy- Nothing since November.
  • Study Room- Nothing new.
  • Room of Requirement- 2nd PA meeting. Besides miserable attendance, it's going well.

Knockturn Alley

• Knockturn- One new thread, fairly active.
  • Blood Bank- Nothing new.
  • Satan's- Name changed XD Possible new bartender and Jack is learning to dance from Vit soon for the Yule Ball XD

PS... Ya'all excited for the Yule Ball?! Haha. Also, please encourage people to get more involved in the Barker plot. It is not realistic that people would not be worried about it.[/quote]
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:52 pm

First, Fifth, Forest of Dean, Ravenclaw Tower: Same as last week, I'm sad to say. This site's been at a slight standstill.
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:59 pm

It does happen periodically on PA. I haven't been on here forever, but I do know that the activity goes somewhat up and down according to what people have going on in RL, and this month is particularly busy for most folks between school/work and home and the holiday stuff.

Patience, all. A certain amount of this is very very normal. Not to mention that we have some pretty great admins (i'm not talking about me, lol) that have some awesome creative ways of encouraging participation when we need it.

No worries!

k.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:49 pm

sorry for my late reports been sick! >.<

The Leaky Cauldron: The Leaky Cauldron has lost ALOT of active threads and posts, the only active topic there is: The white rabbit went down the hole....

Now.... onto the streets of London:As always the Steets on London is losing alot of active activity for there's only one running thread which is unexpected meeting!

and last but not lease Diagon Alley: mainly all the stores are all active there are a couple which aren't the following active stores are: Sparks, Twinks & Twiggs top shop, Weasley Wizard Wheeze, Slug & Jigger's Apothecary, Murray's Place, Flourish & Blotts, BlueMoon night club, and last but not lease Black Raven bookstore. Now onto topic there are MANY topics there which are: Snowflakes and shopping bags, Sarlet isn't just for Christmas, It's time, Imitation is the highest form of flattery
and Char's Dueling Arena proposal (approved by Khaat on this one! Wink) Holiday "CHASE iing AND Gifts for My Imaginary Friends! Seems like Diagon Alley is the hit spot to go!

Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:10 am

Ground Floor

• Entrance Hall- One new/unresponded in thread. Nothing new.
  • Great Hall- no change
Dungeons

• Dungeons- Topics here are fairly active. The Ghost in the Night goes into the Wiccan plot and is very entertaining, one thread-stalker to you all. XD
  • Potions- Lesson 5 classes are up
  • Kitchens- One active post.

Grounds

• Grounds- A few active threads. Mocking Squirrel is coming along nicely.
  • COMC- Moving very slowly...
  • Herbology- Even more slowly.
  • Great Lake- 3 or so active-ish threads. None to seem to have plot relevance.
  • Forbidden Forest- One active thread and one open one.
  • Quidditch Stadium- One thread. People are not responding in try outs. Personally, I will be sending a message around in the new year saying if people don't respond I'll pick the team based on activity.
Seventh Floor

• Seventh Floor- No change.
  • Alchemy- Nothing since November.
  • Study Room- One thread relating to Triwizard plot- Jack preparing for first task.
  • Room of Requirement- 2nd PA meeting. Besides miserable attendance, it's going well. One active thread.

Knockturn Alley

• Knockturn- n/a
  • Blood Bank- Nothing new.
  • Satan's- Nothing new.

PS... Merry Christmas. When can we be expecting the new plot to be up? A few people are wondering... Like me XD
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top