Seeing old faces again! - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Seeing old faces again! - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Seeing old faces again!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Seeing old faces again! - Page 2 Empty Re: Seeing old faces again!

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:36 pm

Sophia gave her a amused looked and then smiled at her. "A Krum huh?"Sophia asked giving her a mixture and a amused look. "Why Chassy, is the rest of the houses rude to you or something? Sophia asked her softly as her eyes turned red. Sophia frowned when she said things have been pretty horrible for her alot lately and she couldn't help not to feel bad. "I'm sorry Chassy, I should have been there for you but instead I was heading towaards trouble like always."said Sophia sighing. "Seems like you been through alot lately Chassy, which is something no one needs to go through."said Sophia softly.

Sophia shook her head when she said Andrew done the same thing to her as Danny did to her. "Stupid damn Thompsons, they promise to love you forevger them all they do is run over your heart!"said Sophia angrily. Sophia listened to how Andrew left her alone but that made her even more angry but she calmed down when she said she went to help and then met Eli. "Drinking on the train? god you are crazy Chassy!"said Sophia laughing. Sophia's eyes lit up when she told her Eli kissed her and then laughed when she said Andrew asked her out again. "Ooh... and what did you say to Andrew? please don't tell me you took him back if you did well your stupid I'm sorry to say that but honestly this Eli guy sounds like more your Prince Charming then Andrew!"said Sophia.

Sophia sighed in relief when she said she told Andrew no. "Well that's good, what you need is someone like Eli he sounds SO sweet!"said Sophia smiling. "I mean only a real man will be by your side no matters what happens and will never leave you!"said Sophia. Sophia's eyes grew red once more when she told her Andrew said go back out with him or he'll forget her forever. "That stupid rude ass Thompson, once I get my hands on him he's history!"said Sophia angrily. "Wow... so do you like Eli more as friend? if you do you better be telling him how you feel."said Sophia softly.

Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:28 pm

Chase shook her head hard. "Oh no no no, Eli doesn't like me like that! Not at all! I bet I'm just some kind of.. nuisance to him anyway.. I mean... sure we have fun." She took a deep breath of air and then sighed. "And he's amazing really, but everyone says he plays with a girl's heart.. But he's just so... so.. perfect." She said and sighed putting her head on the table. "He's famous too, big painter in France... he wants to paint me.." She said slowly. "He only does models, so I guess it's awesome, but that's probably what he'll do with me, paint me.. then let me alone.. just like everyone else."

"They paint me a picture, with their lies and their hopes.. tell me they love me, and then... they throw water on the canvas." She whispered and shook her head. "It's like.. I feel so much trust for them... so much.. love." She took a deep breath. "And they let me down every time.. every single time.. Why would Eli be any different? He may be Prince Charming to me, but he's Prince Charming to every other girl in the school. I'm no different at all. I'm just.. I'm the one who needs him more then he needs me.." She said softly.

"Elijah is amazing.. he's... he's arrogant, and funny, he's sweet and loyal.. and every single person tells me the same thing. 'stay away from the Krum.' but I can't! How can I? He's the only real friend I have up there! Sure I talk to a few Hufflepuffs and stuff.. but.. they are all the same, they trust with their hearts, and even though I want to say I don't anymore.. I do.. and I want to! But, I have to pull back.. or else it'll get shot again, and this time.." She said slowly and then her eyes found Sophia's. "I don't think I can put all the pieces back together again.."
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:56 am

Sophia looked at her with a amused look ob her face. "Mhm... well, he may not like you that way but you like him Ican tell!"said Sophia smirking. Sophia nodded. "Yeah I heard that to, that rumor been going on about him since I was at Hogwarts last year."said Sophia softly. "Ooh... a painter nice Chassy!"said Sophia giving her a soft warm smile. But she then frowned when she said he would probably paint her then leave her like everyone does. "Chassy stop thinking so negative, and stop dragging yourself down your better then any idiot that ever left you!"said Sophia. "Besides you don't deserve people like that, you deserve people like me and Eli."said Sophia.

Sophia listened to her and nodded. "I know how you feel Chassy, I just gave up on love after so many times of getting my heart broken."said Sophia softly. "That's what they would do, be all sweet and innocent to you and in the end crush your whole dreams."said Sophia softly. "Well... tell him how you feel don't let these emotions get to you set them free or your going to be living with regrets."said Sophia. "Who knows, Eli may be using you like he does every girlhe can get his hands on or he may actually love you who knows?" Sophia asked her softly. "Just be careful about who you give your heart to for it can easily get broken."said Sophia softly.

"Well... if you two are nothing more then friends I don't see why you have to stay away from him it's not like he's going to hurt you!"said Sophia. I wouldn't listen to what other people say for there just jealous but I must say be careful about who you choose to be your friends."said Sophia. "You have to take the pieces and go, by time they will slowly go back into place." said Sophia softly. "Don't give up on things so fast Chassy, give them time."said Sophia softly. "I'm only telling you for your my best friend and I love you like a sister and I don't want to see you hurt."said Sophia
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top