Young faces
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Young faces  Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Young faces

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Young faces  Empty Young faces

Post by Silvyr Svan Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:07 am

Silvyr walked down one of the streets of Diagon Alley thinking to himself. The book store that he had been told would have what he had been searching for had ended up being like most all of the rest. He needed specifics on how finishing a spells word order could effect it. He knew he was close to finishing the spell for a work associate but he had to be sure it would do everything he wanted and more. So far he had only gotten it to do everything but Silvyr was a perfectionist when it came to his work.

A scent of warm food passed Silvyr reminding him how long it had been since he'd eaten. The cafe was only a little ways up the street and he knew he had plenty of time in the day considering his schedule had just cleared up. As he approached the doors a young girl began to make the turn to enter the building as well. Already in the process of opening the door Silvyr swung it open and placed his foot in front of it and stood waiting for the girl to enter first. It was only polite though he guessed that the young girl was probably accustomed to such actions. Her features were stunning even at her age. He spoke with a soft smile as to not seem awkward, "Were you going in too?"
Silvyr Svan
Silvyr Svan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 333
Special Abilities : Animagus, Occlumens

Back to top Go down

Young faces  Empty Re: Young faces

Post by Bella Evans Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:54 am

Bella was walking to her favourite café in Diagon Alley, she was supposed to be in Hogwarts, but it was her free period, so she had snuck out using a secret passage way, behind a cabinet, in the Divination Classroom. She hadn't been learning the subject, but there was no-one in there, so she looked around. She had came across the cabinet, while searching in it, apparently someone had used it recently, as the backboard of the cupboard, had not been placed correctly so she could see the backboard in the back up to the cupboard was on a slant, so she resulted in seeing if it moved, and surprisingly it did.

She wasn't walking for long, until she arrived at Cafe Twin Montez, and was outside the store. Bella saw a man, opening the door to go in, most guys would just shut it in her face, so she quickened her pace to get in before him. But he was a gentleman, ot her surprise he held the door open for her, and asked her a question. "Yes I was" she said, "thank you very much for that," she said it in a very sincere tone. She walked in, and it was jam packed, and only one table was left, "Want to sit together?" she said.

Bella Evans
Bella Evans
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 96
Special Abilities : Astral Projection

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvyr Svan Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:48 am

Silvyr nodded politely to the girl after she thanked him and walked inside. He followed suite but noticed that everyone else seemed to have had the same idea on the same day. "Great." he thought to himself.

The young girl who was still standing in front of him turned and asked to share the last table. He wasn't one to find dining with a young-ling a wise decision but he didn't see why it would cause a problem considering the lack of room in the restaurant. He shrugged and smiled while speaking, "Why not. As long as your okay with putting up with two mutts." Lunch with the girl couldn't wind up being to awkward. Judging by her attitude he had noticed that she seemed nice.
Silvyr Svan
Silvyr Svan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Evans Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:59 am

"What, your dog and you?" she asked jokingly, "Nah, that's fine, I don't care, you seem ok" she said. "And plus, if people give us strange looks, I'm your cousin ok?" she said. Some people got the wrong idea sometimes, but that's how it was, she didn't think anyone would care. They were obviously just sitting together, due to the unavailability in seating.

"So... what's your name," she asked, "I'm Bella, Bella Evans, nice to meet you" she said, holding out your hand. She was expecting him to shake it, but some guys would kiss her hand, in a gentlemanly way. "What are you getting?".
Bella Evans
Bella Evans
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvyr Svan Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:09 pm

SIlvyr laughed enjoying the joke of being cousins, "I'd say people will believe that." he said laughing again. He extended his hand in return and took hers shaking it gently, "I'm Silvyr Svan, and this is Leah." before releasing his light grip. He spoke over his shoulder as he walked to the table "Not sure." he said.

Silvyr took a seat after Leah had jumped up into the booth sitting, rather than laying down, at the table and breathing out of her mouth making it look as if she had a large grin on her face. He grabbed the menu that was sitting in front of him. He wasn't ready to decide yet but then again he always ended up with the same thing in front of him, "Probably what I always get. Soup and water. She's the meat eater though." he said with a slight laugh. "What about you?"
Silvyr Svan
Silvyr Svan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Evans Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:14 pm

"Nice to meet you," she said, "and nice too meet you too," she said, ruffling her nice thick white coat, she's beautiful, what breed is she? I have a poodle, back at my house, his name is Louie. I love him so much, and I can tell you love Leah so much as well."

"Hmm that's seems very boring," she said bluntly, "well..." she said, surveying the menu, "I have a very big sweet tooth, actually I have sweet teeth. So I'll have the Cheese Cake" she said, licking her lips. "So... did you go to Hogwarts?"
Bella Evans
Bella Evans
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvyr Svan Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:32 pm

Silvyr could watched Bella mess with Leah's head worried at first as to how she might take it but relaxed a bit when she stopped. "She's a wolf. She found me as a kid and protected me from a bear attack actually." As he mentioned the attack again he realized how long it had been since that day. He snapped out of his thoughts once he realized she had asked him another question though.

"Yeah I'm not big on the sweets. I'm outside a lot with her and you don't find a lot of candy lying around in the forest. Anyways, yeah I went to Hogwarts but it's been a long time. What house are you in? I bet you can't guess what house I was in." Silvyr said with a smile. The talk of Hogwarts took him back again in his memories and made him realize how much he had changed since that time. The only thing that hadn't was his friendship with Leah and his stance against the worlds sheltered views of Witches and Wizards.
Silvyr Svan
Silvyr Svan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Evans Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:39 pm

"Hmmm.... Let me guess," she said, trying to think what house he was formally in, "Well you're to much of a gentleman, to be a Slytherin, you're to funny, to be a Hufflepuff" she said. She meant no offense to Huffleuff, but it was true. "So are you a Ravenclaw, or a Gryffindor? I reckon you're a Gryffindor, where the brave dwel at heart, am I right?" she asked curiously.
"What house am I in?"
Bella Evans
Bella Evans
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvyr Svan Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:20 pm

As the young girl began to break down his qualities Silvyr was impressed at her reasoning for his placement in Gryffindor so many years ago. "Well look at you." he said playfully. "Your right but I can't say I was very brave during my years in Hogwarts. Still I had my friend here with me all Seven years so I was able to avoid being a complete loner by being around her. I spent all of my time either studying or with Leah on the grounds." He said before taking a moment to think about where he could see her placed.

He began slowly, "Well my first thought has to be Ravenclaw honestly. You're nice, slightly quiet, and not meaning to cross the line but very cute for a young girl your age and if my memory serves me correctly all the cute girls got placed in Ravenclaw when I went there. But considering it's the middle of the day and you're asking me about Hogwarts, on a weekday while school is in session, I have to guess that you are here without permission. So your risking a lot to come enjoy a meal at the cafe here in Diagon Alley. My main reason for pegging you as a Ravenclaw though is the way you said Gryffindor. Normally if someone has someone in common with someone else they can hardly hold in the excitement that they share a common bond but you only showed a slight jolt of energy after listing off your reasons because you knew you had gotten it right. You're a Ravenclaw aren't you?" He finished with another smile knowing he had gotten it right.

The keen sense he had for picking out the details and reading peoples body language was what made him such a valuable asset to the likes of men like Aaron Marchetti but he couldn't stop who he was. Silvyr knew deep down that he enjoyed being in his animagus form much more than his human which kept him in touch with his sense of smell when he needed its help. He had known she was a Ravenclaw from the old familiar smell of the Ravenclaws Tower on her clothes when she had walked by him at the front door. As a student he had learned the different house smells after his second week of adventuring in his animagus form around the grounds. He wondered if he should tell her how he knew but he thought it best to leave it a secret. Young minds should be left to believe in the mysterious magic that they still believed was out waiting for them in the world.
Silvyr Svan
Silvyr Svan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Evans Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:30 pm

She was speechless, he had gone into so much detail. She blushed slightly, and smirked, "You're good, but a) I have a double free period, but on the other hand, yes I am out here without permission. And yes, you're right, I am cute," she said smiling, "I think I'm probably cute enough for you to buy me an espresso, am I right?" she said.

He was good company, even if he was not in her age category. "So could I say you and Leah, were lone wolves? No pun intended. I'm surprised you weren't majorly popular, your nice, handsome and obvisiouly a gentleman. So" she asked, just generally wondering, "do you have a girlfriend?"
Bella Evans
Bella Evans
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top