Seeing old faces
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Seeing old faces Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Seeing old faces

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Seeing old faces Empty Seeing old faces

Post by Isobella Donohue Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:18 pm

((Sorry it's not as long as I would like it to be.))

Isobella walked out of the kitchen feeling happy and carefree since tomorrow was her day off from work. She couldn't wait because her and Rose were going to go shopping for clothes as well as furniture. She went into the Leaky's bathroom to change out of her work clothes because they were covered in flour and other things. Getting out her change of clothes from the satchel she brought with her, she pulled them on quickly before stowing the others in the bag. She was now wearing a kimono like top with black dress pants and a pair of black Mary Janes. Walking out of the bathroom with a smile still on her face when she saw someone she recognized immediately. Staring making sure she wasn't imaging things she walked slowly closer to them. Seeing the face shocked her but she wondered if he'd respond if she said his name.

"Christian?" Bella said loud enough for him to hear her as she walked over a little more so he could see her. She didn't know what else to say because it had been a while since she saw him, she wondered if to him she changed at all.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1076

Back to top Go down

Seeing old faces Empty Re: Seeing old faces

Post by Christian O'Sullivan Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:21 pm

As usual, Christian was having late lunch. He was sitting in the corner of the room, which was his favourite place because it was close to the stairs so he could easily and unnoticed comes and goes whenever he wants. Truth was that he avoided people, sometimes he just wasn't in the mood for conversation. Well, this holds him almost all month. It became even worst  when Elizabeth Blackburn told him about Sebastien's little secret. It was like 'Hey you, long time no see. Hey, you heard the newest gossip? Your dear brother became werewolf.' Yup, he wasn't ready for it.

Time passed quickly. It's been a month, and Chris felt like he came just yesterday. He heard that the food in The Leaky was awful, but he liked it, from the first day. He wasn't sure what he ordered (he loved to experiment) this time, but when waiter brought him his food, he liked it. Eating peacefully, Christian didn't notice girl approaching him. Only when he heard his name he lifted his head.
But he knew, he recognized the voice, and she was there. Isobella Watson.
She looked like she needed a permit, like she wasn't sure if it's really him. Christian gave his best to keep his serious expression, but he really wanted to smile. Instead of it, he simply asked "And who am I talking with?" adding one small, hardly noticeable smile.
Christian O'Sullivan

Number of posts : 137

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:17 am

((Sorry this is my best post, I have a headache but I knew what i was gonna put. Sorry it kinda sucks at the moment.))

Bella looked at the man when he asked her who she was and thought maybe she got it wrong. "I'm Isobella Watson, I'm sorry I must have you mixed up with someone else. I didn't mean to interrupt your meal have a good day." She turned away and began thinking that she was an idiot when the bartender waved her over. Walking over quickly he asked her about a few of the desserts as to where they were and she explained to him. She also told the bartender what the warnings were for each of them writing them down as she went. "Alright I'm headed home I'll see you tomorrow." Bella said to the bartender as she handed him the paper for the next shift as well as him.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian O'Sullivan Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:14 pm

Chris continued eating his meal while the girl was talking. It was the only way to keep him from laughing. "Thanks, you too!" he said while she was leaving. Gazing her, Christian concluded she works here. He was surprise that he didn't see her before, not even once. While Bella was talking to the bartender, Christian stood up and approached her when she finished her conversation with the man. "Wait, wait, wait. Do you really think that I didn't recognize you? You haven't change a bit, Isobella Watson."
It wasn't completely truth though, she did change. They both did. She was still pretty, even more than she was in the school. Christian changed a lot, he was even a bit surprised by the fact that she recognized him.
He was wondering when was the last time he saw Bella. When he left to Paris, after graduation, he lost contacts with most of his friends. Fortunately, when he came back to London he found lot of them. Christian was more than happy to see Isobella, after so long. Old face brought old memories. Christian could clearly see them in his head, he felt like he was reliving them in the moment.
Smiling softly, Christian spread his arms, expecting a hug from an old friend.

Christian O'Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:04 pm

Isobella turned around at his voice and shook her head smiling. "Well with how you were staring at me I would think so. I'm not the only one who hasn't changed Christian. Your still a butthead," She said laughing as she shook her head. "I just figured I might have changed so much that you didn't know who I was. How have you been? It's been a long time since i've seen you, though I could have sworn I saw you in Paris." She smiled when he opened his arms and she threw her arms around his neck hugging him. "I can't even tell you how good it is to see you Christian." She said as she gave him an affectionate kiss on the cheek.

Taking a step back still grinning, "I just moved back here and I am so glad that I find an old friend. Oh let's go back to your table so you can eat your meal. I'm sorry I didn't mean to interrupt you while you were eating." Bella said as she walked back over to his table sitting down in a chair opposite him. She noticed that he did change a lot but she found she could recognize him easily. "To be honest I'm surprised I recognized you, you changed a lot. I'm not saying that it's not a good thing you just look different."
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian O'Sullivan Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:16 am

Chris started laughing. He was a bit surprised with that sound, he couldn't recall the last time he laughed. "Oh I wish you could see your face. You were so confused." smiling brightly, he hugged her strongly. "Oh believe me, I know the feeling." he managed to kiss her back before she moved. Still smiling, he crossed his arms. "I had no idea you were in Paris. A lot has happend in this past few years, but I bet your life is much more interesting than mine."

Christian followed the girl back to the table then sit in his chair. Plate was almost empty, but he couldn't eat more. Thought, he could use something sweet. Chris was always for deserts.
"It's okay, you know I prefer the company in any situations, especially when it's someone I haven't seen for so long. I can't believe I haven't seen you earlier!" He took a few sips of water, watching her interestly. "Yeah, I have to say I was a bit surprise too. My own aunt didn't recognize me after four years so I have to say that your observation powers are impressive."
Christian moved the plate in side then leaned his elbows on the table, playing with the glass. He started saying something when the man came into the front door. For a moment, Chris thought it was Sebastien and he felt relief when he realized it was someone else. He landed back in his chair, moving his gaze back to the girl. "So, before I start questioning you about your wonderful life, tell me, what should I take for desert?"
Christian O'Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:56 pm

Isobella smiled hearing him laugh and couldn't help but laugh some more with him. "I bet I looked like a confused and embarrassed young woman." She said shaking her head at him. "Your still a butt head just so you know and a pain too. I swear you have the uncanny ability to keep a straight face when your teasing someone." She put her hands around her back one hand gripping her arm while the other stayed straight. "Yeah I actually lived there for a few years before I headed back here. Actually my life is quite boring but my daughter keeps me on my toes so it kinda gets hectic."

Bella listened to him and smiled, "How long has it been? Seven years? Or am I getting that wrong?" She scrunched up her face trying to think of when she last saw him. "Well I work here as the cook, so I tend to stay in the kitchen for the most part. I actually just got off work so seeing a friendly face was a good thing since it's been hectic in there." She said as she crossed her legs in front of her leaning back slightly in the chair. "Yeah I'm not sure how I recognized you but it may be because I've known you in school but who knows." She saw his gaze move towards the door and thought there was another person he recognized. The look on his face however was impossible to decipher but it look like relief before his gaze shifted back. "Well I just made apple pie crumble that is still warm from the oven and it's my best seller." She said with a smile towards him. "My life however isn't all the interesting, you have to have a better one than mine."
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian O'Sullivan Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:51 pm

"Oh please, tell me something I don't know." he rolled his eyes, smiling softly "But seriously, I hear that all the time. What can I say, I should have been an actor." Christian watched the girl, a bit shocked, not caring about his reaction. "I got lost in that part when you mentioned your daughter? Seriously? You have a kid?" He wasn't sure whether to laugh or form that little 'o' shape with his lips, or just to stare at her, so his facial expression stayed a bit mysterious. At the end he just started laughing, shaking his head. He just couldn't help himself.
"I'm sorry, it's just so unrealistic. I lived in Paris for few years but then things happened and I came back. It feels good, being home again." he stopped for a second, to make sure that he won't start laughing again. "Tell me about your daughter."

Christian felt like someone pushed him in the chest. Was it really that long? Seven years? Where did he lost all that time? Sitting there, he had no idea what was he doing all that years. Confusion took control over his body, so he needed a moment to came back to reality. "Let's just say long. Too long if you ask me. I can't believe it's been so long."
Seeing her was good. Indeed it was. After all those unpleasant reunions, it was great seeing someone who will actually be happy for seeing him. Christian always wanted to learn to cook, but he never moved away from sandwich. Good for him, the food here was just as he liked. That was one of the main reason why he decided to stay here, rather than in his apartment.
"Sorry, have you mentioned apple pie? I want it. But only if you take it too, I don't like eating alone." Christian winked at her, smiling brightly. He called the waiter, by waving his hand. Without waiting for Bella's answer, Christian ordered two apple pies. When the waiter went, he looked back at Bella. "I don't think so, I don't have a life. It was over when I moved back here. Though I can tell you about my job as a reporter if you want, but trust me, you don't."
Christian O'Sullivan

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum