Seeing old faces again!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Seeing old faces again! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Seeing old faces again!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Seeing old faces again! Empty Seeing old faces again!

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:24 am

It was Hogsmeade Weekend and it been forever since Sophia has been to Hogsmeade since she went missing. No one knew how she escaped but all they knew she apperated to St. Mungo's bleeding really bad almost dying. If it wasn't for Khaat her mother and the rest of them Sophia would probably be dead right now. Waling through the crowded streets of Hogsmeade she smiled at a couple of people who said hi to her and waved to her. Even though Sophia is graduated she knew a bunch of younger students like one of her best friends Chase. Sophia haven't seen any of them in forever, swhe wasn't sure either of them knew she was missing.

As she felt the wind rustled through her hair she smiled and walked towards the Three Broomsticks to get a butterbeer. Sophia was wearing a light blue shirt with a black tank top under it with her black mini leather jacket over it. Her jet black hair was down and curly cascading down her back. As she pushed the door opened to the Three Broomsticks the bell tinkled above her but she simply ignored it. Walking over towards the bar she smiled at the bar tender. "May I hafve a butterbeer please?"Sophia asked him softly as he nodded and gotten her some buttehbeer and laid it in front of her as she paid. "Thankyou and you can keep the rest."said Sophia softly.

As she looked around she found a booth by the window and smiled to herself for she found a lace to sit in this crowded place which was an mircale. Before heading over towards her booth she gotten her book out of her mini black leather bookbag and started reading while heading towards her table. With her nose stuck in her book and looking up every now and then to see where she was going she knocked into somebody as her butterbeer went flying. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry are you ok?"Sophia asked them softly hoping that they were. "Sorry I wasn't looking where I was going, I had my nose to much buried in this book."said Sophia softly.

http://www.fanlala.com/files/image/demi-lovato-got-milk-350.jpg
^sophia's outfit
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Seeing old faces again! Empty Re: Seeing old faces again!

Post by Chastity Moor Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:49 am

Hogsmeade weekend! Hogsmeade weekend! There was nothing like a Hogsmeade weekend! Chase was walking down the path to Hogsmeade merrily. She hadn't seen Elijah at breakfast that morning, so she had just gone without him. It was hard to think that not very long ago, she had got onto the Hogwarts Express, lost every ounce of friendship she had ever had, made one new friend, healed tons of people, made out with Elijah Krum, broke up with her boyfriend, and decided to never date him again. Now? Chase was different.

Chase, who used to trust with all her heart, no longer could. She was guarded, scared, but stronger also. Once innocent and way to happy for her own good, she now walked down the trail calmly, as though the innocence had been sucked out of her soul, leaving behind a mask that hid her from the world. She smiled sure, she laughed and had a few friends, but she would never trust as much as she had with her other friends. The world had shown her that there was no trust anymore.

She separated from her few Hufflepuff friends, and while they went off to Honeydukes, she went to the Three Broomsticks. She had just walked in when someone ran straight into her. "Ouch!" She yelped and fell backwards right on her butt. "Whoa, sorry! I wasn't.." She froze and looked up at who had hit her. "Sophia?!" She exclaimed jumping to her feet. "Is it really you? What happened to you? I've missed you so much! Are you okay? I heard you had gone missing! What happened, you have to tell me everything!" She said grabbing Sophia's arm excitedly, completely ignoring the spilt butterbeer that had gone down her front when Sophia had hit her.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:13 am

Sophia looked at Chase and laughed her tinkling bell laugh at her and shook her but then smiled at her. "Chassy calm down, yes it's really me and I was kidnapped by a couple of death eaters that wanted to sell me."said Sophia softly. "Yes I'm alright now, just alittle weak but I was in St.Mungo's out cold for a month."said Sophia honestly. "Ok I'll tell you what happened lets go to the booth I spotted not to long ago."said Sopha softly as she bookmarked her book and put it back in her bookbag. "Are you ok though, I did hit you pretty hard."said Sophia softly.

Taking her sweat she waited for Chase to join her so she could tell her about that horrible night and how she gotten away. Sophia couldn't remember much but the parts she did remember wasn't the most friendliest in the world. Sophia wasn't sure if her father nor her sister knew she was back after being missing for quite some time. She knew her father Khaat and the others search for her non stop but they never ever found where she was at. "So how is school going for you Chassy?"Sophia asked her softly as she took a drink of her butterbeer.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:19 am

Chase giggled and followed her to a booth. "I'm so happy to see you Sophia!" She said a large grin on her face. Sophia... the one person in the whole wide world that DIDN'T know what had happened, and knew her before it had happened. Before she had been so happy, before she had been hurt so badly. It was like a breath of fresh air had swept through her brain, she was completely shocked by what she heard from Sophia though. "Death Eaters.." she said softly shaking her head.

"They just keep popping up.." She said shaking her head sadly before looking at Sophia and she felt her head shake a bit at her school question. "Teachers are horrible, absolutely horrible, I'm surprised there hasn't been a revolt already. Points docked, mostly from Gryffindor house, you speak out, it's not a bad thing, of course not.. they think you have guts, but no.. that's not bad at all there, it's the poor Ravenclaws who are used to being rewarded for being smart that are suffering, because if you are a know-it-all... they punish you, don't wanna hear it..I swear they are Death Eaters sometimes.." She said softly.

"Besides teachers, school has been.... okay." She said taking a deep breath. She wasn't about to elaborate yet, oh no, she had to hear about Sophia first, there was so much she didn't know. "Tell me, what happened, how were you kidnapped, how did you escape? What are you doing here! Tell me EVERYTHING! Out cold.. a month.. I've missed so much, after I left your house cause of that thing that attacked.. well.. I went to a guy's house, but that's a different story for later, tell me everything." She said leaning forward and placing her hands on the table, looking at her seriously.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:38 am

Sophia shook her head. "Wow... and I though Hogwarts was bad when I went there, it down right horrible now!"said Sophia sighing. "I still say that Hogwarts is being run by death eaters although I can't prove it!"said Sophiaangrily as her eyes turned red in anger. So shook her head as she heard her old house was the one who gotten the most points docked. "What a shame, they wouldn't like me there I was to much of a know-it-all."said Sophia honestly. "Dang Chassy, what do you do to keep yourself stable?"Sophia asked her seriously.

Sophia let out a breath when Chase asked her to tell her EVERYTHING thst happened that night she was kidnapped. "Well I'll tell you everythying that I remember, I can't remember ev erything that happened."said Sophia softly. "Well... it was late night time ad I was working the all night shift with Khaat for I refused to leave her alone all night."said Sophia taking a breath before continuing. "Well anyways, everything was going fine until an old man had a stroke and I didn't kow what to so I went to found Khaat and found her in the Healers Lounge relaxing."said Sophia softly. "We went over the chart trying to figure out why he was having a stroke when a lady dressed in all black started attacking us! We dueled and tore up the whole healers lounge and broke the window, I dueled her until she put me into really tight ropes that hurted when I moved."said Sophia softly.

"Later on that night I woke up in a cell all by my self but there were other people in the cell my age as well that was chained to the walls."said Sohia shivering as she said that. "We had verty little to eat only bread and water and were beaten if we didn't follow orders."said Sophia softly. "I can't tell you how many times I was beaten and whipped."said Sophia looking down. "I escaped by running away from my master who brought me off of a trading deals."said Sophia softly. "All I remember is apperating to St. Mungo's bloody and fainted in front of my mother and Khaat."said Sophia softly. "Khaat and my mom said I was so beaten and so skinny that I almost died but they saved me."said Sophia softly. "All I remember is waking up in the hospital bed a month later."said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:45 am

Chase listened intently as Sophia spoke. Gasping when she said she was sold, horrified at all that had happened. "He traded for you.." She whispered shaking her head. "So you were like.. a slave.. and you got out.." She was shaking hard. What she had gone through.. whipped, tortured... it sounded so much.. so much worse then what Chase had gone through by far. She couldn't even imagine! Biting her lower lip she sat and stared for a long time at her before shaking herself out of her revere. "Sophia, I"m so sorry, is there anything I can do?" She asked, a feeling of guilt lodging itself into her stomach. She had been so caught up in her life, she hadn't even thought about Sophia, or what had happened at the Lestrange household. It had all been so... well.. so hectic. Chase felt her face pale and she stared at her hands.

She reached forward and took one of Sophia's hands and smiled at her. "I'm always here if you want to talk! You can owl me while I"m in school, I only have one more year to go.. I feel sorry for the first years, I don't know what to think about what is going on up there, it's Hogsmeade weekend! I try not to think about it, I'm keeping up in my classes though, so that's a good point I guess." She said smiling. "Taking a lot of courses I'll need to become a healer! I'm hoping on applying there once I get out of school." She said smiling lightly.

"I'm sorry.. about what happened, it makes my whole life sound pitiful now.. and I know now that I can't give up in becoming a healer, if I can help save people.." She stopped and then sighed. "I"m sorry.." she said softly, shaking her head. "I wish I could help more.. I feel like a failure of a friend!" She said shaking her head sadly and looking down at the table.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:50 am

Sophia nodded. "Yeah basically the wslave for the death eaters I had to EVERYTHING for them and if I didn't I was tortured by the Cruciatus Curse or beaten or cut up by sectumsempra or whipped serval tmes.'said Sophia shaking. Sophia shook her head when she asked if there was anything she could to help her. "No Chassy there isn't, but your helping me by being here now!"said Sophia giving her a soft warm smile. "It's ok everything is fine, the Lestrange house is repaired and remodeled it's bigger then it was last time."said Sophia.

"Well keep it up Chassy, it'll be over before you know it your only in hell for alittle while."said Sophia softly but seriously. "So you want to be an healer huh? it's the best job there is in my opinion."said Sophia with pride in her voice. "Maybe you can apply there early like I did, that way you can have your trainintg out of the way."said Sophia. "Be careful on those courses though they will eat your lunch believe me I know!"said Sophia remembering how crazsy she studied and worked. "But I have3 no doubt you can do it, if you need any help let me know."said Sophia.

Sophia smiled when she heard Chase say she couldn't give up as being a healer now for she wanted to save people. "It's a rewarding job and very exciting to save a life to but VERY demanding!'said Sophia honestly and seriously. Sophia shook her head. "Chassy your not a failure friend you have your own ligfe to worry about.'said Sophia softly. "You have nothing to be sorry for, life happens and there nothing we can do about it."said Sophia. "Look I'm ok now aren't I? besides I came to so many near death situations it's scary!'said Sophia seriosuly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:57 am

Chase nodded sadly, but then looked at her. "Did you hear about the attack on the Hogwarts Express? One boy completely exploded, and the driver and the trolley lady died... I helped as much as I could ya know.." she said smiling slightly. "I saved a few lives I think, there were so many injuries.." She said slowly. "But I was in my game.!" She said punching the air, an odd spark appearing in her eyes. "I healed one person and then another one would come up, and I'd heal them too! It's how I met.." She stopped and frowned.

Sophia would never approve of her best friend. She knew that.. He was a Slytherin, and Sophia.. well she was a Gryffindor, and she wouldn't understand. Understand how basically all of the Gryffindors had turned her back on her ever since she had made friends with Slytherins. It was odd to think, but Slytherin's weren't that bad.. actually, they were really nice now. Chase smiled and then shrugged. "I met a lot of people there actually, made friends because I helped them." She blew off what she had said last and grinned at her.

"But yeah, school is great, I had a boyfriend this summer actually.. we broke up, but it's okay, we're still friends." She said smiling. If what you called their relationship now was friendly. Last she had seen him, he had stormed off, having just basically stated, 'date me now or never date me again.' and she had said never date me again. She smiled happily, but it was rather forced and fake. She didn't want Sophia to worry though, it just wasn't fair. She had been crying her eyes out, and what was Sophia doing? Being tortured by Death Eaters, beaten everyday, crucio'd and nearly killed every second.. it wasn't fair. Chase had to stop being such a cry baby!
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:19 am

Sophia nodded. "Yeah I heard about that, it was ALL over the Daily Prophet and everything when I woke up!"said Sophia softly. Sophia smiled when Chase told her she helped as much as she could. "Hey at lease you know there alive and well because of you Chassy, you made a different."said Sophia smiling. "Your already a healer Chassy!"said Sophia smling. "That's how you met who Chassy? you can tell me I won't be angry."said Sophia softly. Sophia could sense she was hiding something from her and she didn't want to tell her about.

"Oh really and what houses are they in if I may ask?"Sophia asked her softly as she raised one eyebrow at her knowing she was hiding something. Sophia had tons of friends from different houses and she wasn't afraid to admit it. "You know I had tons of friends from all four houses I'm still best friends with Julia and she's a Slytherin but she's cool!'said Sophia softly but honestly. " Chassy I can care less if you have friends from Slytherin, hell I did!"said Sophia seriously. "Your forgetting I can read minds."said Sophia softly but giving her a soft warm smile.

"A boyfriend huh? what happened to you and Andrew if that scum broke up with you I'm going to kill him!"said Sophia her eyes trning red in anger. "Stupid damn Thompsons all they ever do is leave you and get killed!"said Sophia angrily as her butterbeer glass broke. "Believe me I dated a Thompson anf he broke up with me because he wanted to protect me and so many people were after him and then he gotten killed!"said Sophia. "All man are just heart breakers, it useless to love you just get your heart broke!"{said Sophia. That was one of the reason Sophia stopped dating for she had to many heart breaks and people leaving her.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:47 am

Chase couldn't believe how much she and Sophia were alike in so many different ways. She stared at her hands for a long moment before shaking her head. "His name is Elijah Krum, from Slytherin.." She said softly, glancing up at Sophia. "He's.. well he's the only one I really talk to at school anymore, of course he's popular and everything, I bet he doesn't even really notice I'm there.. but he's so kind.. I mean... It's been pretty horrible." She said slowly.

Chase shook her head. "he did the exact same thing to me.." she said softly. "Broke up with me to save me... and.. well.. It was on the train right before the attack." She said softly. She shook her head. "He went off, and.. I was so distressed.. after the attack, I didn't even fight.. I went off and helped, met Elijah.. went back to his compartment, we talked a bit, and missed the carriages up to the school.. so we had to walk.. and when we got to the school.. well we had been drinking a bit." She shot a look at Sophia and blushed hard. "We had been drinking and he kissed me.. and right when he did.. Andrew showed up.. and I was so shocked.. he asked me out again.." She said slowly.

"But I said no.. because he had punched Elijah.. broke his nose.. I ran off, and Elijah followed, and he just.. he held me while I cried.." She said softly. She shook her head and sighed. "Then I had a break down about my family.. in the rain.. and had some.." she bit her lip. "Problems with my back.." She remembered the pain and bit her lip. "He showed up.. and held me again.." she said softly. "He's so sweet... well Andrew showed up again, literally told me.. either go back out with me or forget me forever.." Chase sighed and dropped her head into her arms. "And well.. I said it was only a summer romance, and he got serious really fast.. and... no.." She sighed. "And he stormed off and I haven't seen him since.." Chase looked up at Sophia and smiled. "Nothing compared to what you went through though.."
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top