Studying Sucks! - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Studying Sucks! - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Studying Sucks!

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Studying Sucks! - Page 4 Empty Re: Studying Sucks!

Post by Leslie Darling Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:42 pm

Leslie laughed and nodded. "Yeah Ezra, that's what it smelt like!"said Leslie laughing and took another bite of her spaghetti. "It's very rare that Hogwarts serve bad food, but that fish smelled horrible and I was ringt in front of it!"said Leslie after awallowing. "I hate fish anyway so I guess it was a good thing I didn't eat it, did any of yall eat it?"Leslie asked curiously. Leslie hoped neither one of them did if they did they would have that horrrible smell in there breath. Leslie turned to the boy who walked in and smiled. "Hello."said Leslie softly.

Leslie shook her head when Ezra tolld her not many people buy because of the smell puts them off really quick. "Well perhaps they need to get over the smel and see hoe good it is."said Leslie softly taking another bite.
Leslie Darling
Leslie Darling
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Laurisi Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:22 pm

"I didn't eat the fish. I stuck it in the pack of a 5th year Slytherin though. One named Dominic. I seen him torture someone's rat to death once. He's a bad, bad guy. I put it where he wouldn't think to look, too. One of the inner pockets deep within. He'll never know what hit 'em or who put the fish there. Besides, I'm a vegetarian. The spaghetti that I bought doesn't have a single grain of beef in it, so I was thankful for that. It's got some nice veggies though, so it still has a great consistency", Ezra said. Softly, he smiled. "I've got a soft spot for animals. Especially the little ones that can't defend themselves. Those are the ones that need me the most". He finished up the spaghetti, and piled the plate into a nearby sink on top of some other things.

Cheeto trotted from his hiding place, and seemed to lick the plate in the sink clean. Ezra didn't notice as he was a bit busy with conversation.
Ezra Laurisi
Ezra Laurisi

Number of posts : 98

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:46 am

Xemnas decided to go into the common room.He felt lonely so he decided to come in,he figured maybe he could meet a few friends.Xemnas opened the common room door,and saw a bunch of gryffindors talking."It's pretty lonely upstairs,and I'm not really one to greet but could I stay here for awhile"Xemnas said to them,he looked at the floor afraid of their answer.He then looked back up to see if they would reply.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 823

http://theroleplayzone.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Leslie Darling Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:49 pm

Leslie laughed. "Oh my gosh, what a surprise he'll get when he tries to figure out that smell that he's carrying around with him!"said Leslie laughing. Leslie nodded. "Oh wow, I never met a vegetarian."said Leslie honestly. "I have a soft spot for animals as well, I don't think people should kill animals and make coats out of the fur it's just mean."said Leslie softly. Leslie looked over at a red fox that came out of a dark shadow. "Aw... what a cute fox."said Leslie softly as she looked at the fox and then looked at Ezra. "Is this fox yours Ezra?"Leslie asked him softly.

"One of my friends named Sophia siberian husky name Mia at her house, a friend of hers gave it to her Sophia told me she has a soft spot for injured animals especailly foxes."said Leslie softly. "I always wanted a husky like Sophia or a fox there so beautiful."said Leslie. Leslie looked at the boy and smiled. "Hello I'm Leslie, and sure you can join us we always like more company right guys?"Leslie asked Sam,Andrew and Ezra sofdtly.
Leslie Darling
Leslie Darling
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 140

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top