Studying Sucks!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Studying Sucks! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Studying Sucks!

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Studying Sucks! Empty Studying Sucks!

Post by Ezra Laurisi Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:18 pm

Ezra looked over his homework, he hated all of this junk he had to do. Cheeto laid beside him on the couch and looked up as the boy groaned. Divination, Alchemy, even Transfiguration. He had all this homework, and hardly any motivation to do it. The small fox yawned and stretched out, rolling onto his back to let Ezra pet him.

The Gryffindor common room was dull at this hour, hardly anyone was up and about. Ezra couldn't sleep because he had homework to do, but he wasn't sure about the excuses of anyone else that was up. The fox leaped upon the back of the sofa and looked over his companion's shoulder.
Ezra Laurisi
Ezra Laurisi

Number of posts : 98

Back to top Go down

Studying Sucks! Empty Re: Studying Sucks!

Post by Aurora Nye Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:30 pm

Aurora entered the tower. She had on a black jacket and blue jeans. She saw a kid in the room looking at the homework. "Need some help there?" She asked in her depressing way. She had finished her homework so she had pleanty of time to help this kid if he needed it."Oh by the way my name is aurora.. Aurora nye whats your name?" she asked him and she checked through her bag for her quill and parchment.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Laurisi Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:40 pm

"Sure, I'd like some help" Ezra replied, "This Divination homework is BRUTAL". He put stress on the last word. Brutal.

"Nice to meet you, Aurora. I'm Ezra. Ezra Laurisi" he replied. He motioned over to his pet fox, "This is Cheeto. I rescued him from death". The fox rolled over and fell off of the back of the couch at the mention of his name. He skulked over to the front of the couch and jumped back up.
Ezra Laurisi
Ezra Laurisi

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:25 pm

Aurora pet the fox. "he is cute" She said. "And divination work isnt that hard. You have to know how to understand it. " She smiled slightly and sat down next to Ezra. There was alot of homework and like not so much time which sucked sooooo much. She hoped he woulod be ok with her help cause if he wasnt that meant alot more to her.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Laurisi Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:06 pm

"I'll be okay with your help, I really really need it. These symbols are kinda tough, the ones with dual meanings" Ezra replied. The fox purred at Aurora's touch and allowed itself to be petted.

"Have you ever had this much homework piled onto you at once? This sucks. A lot".

Cheeto squirmed and got up, he then dashed around the common room like mad. He knocked over a lamp which shattered. He obviously wasn't completely tame.
Ezra Laurisi
Ezra Laurisi

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:45 pm

"I've never had that much homework no.. I usually have my homework donw in about 20 minutes but sometimes it takes an hour." She said boredly. She laughed as cheeto knocked down the lamp and she quickly picked him up and but him in out lap. "Cheeto thats a no no yah know.. You shouldnt run around like that." She was pretty happy at the moment which was a good thing.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Laurisi Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:30 pm

Cheeto purred and gave Aurora a dumbfounded look. He mewled softly, and laid down.

Ezra giggled, "He's kinda foolish, a bit like me. I guess it is like owner like pet after all. He got me into trouble with a guy named Eli down at the lake. He bit the guy's snake in the water and nearly got himself killed".

Cheeto dipped his head down into a bag of cheetos that Ezra smuggled in earlier. He started munching away at the tasty cheesy things inside the bag.
Ezra Laurisi
Ezra Laurisi

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:55 pm

"You got into trouble with eli!?!? Man Eli is pretty cool after you get to know him.. And i cant believe this cute little guy would bite such a cruel animal." She giggled a little. For once since her depression started, She was happy. They werent going to get homework for some reason. "We arent going to get anywhere are we. I dont think we will for quite a long time."
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Laurisi Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:16 am

"Nah, why don't we do something else instead? This homework doesn't have to be done until the day after tomorrow. I can just do it tomorrow", Ezra said whilst staring at his paper.

Cheeto lifted his head out of the bag, and was covered in cheese dust. He licked his lips and sniffed at Aurora's hand.

"He's wondering if you have any food too", Ezra giggled. "Hell, you know what Aurora? We should throw a party and hope for more Gryffies to come here."
Ezra Laurisi
Ezra Laurisi

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:17 am

"I'd Love to have a party." She said. She pulled out a bag of cheetos from her pocket, opened it and put it down so cheeto could eat them. She was pretty happy today which was a surprisingly good thing. She took a piece of parchment from her bag and started to draw on it. she didnt care if anyone saw what she would draw. She started to draw a dragon with fire coming out of its nose.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top