Horrible Sickness. GOD IT SUCKS
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Horrible Sickness. GOD IT SUCKS Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Horrible Sickness. GOD IT SUCKS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Horrible Sickness. GOD IT SUCKS Empty Horrible Sickness. GOD IT SUCKS

Post by Jack Kubin Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:16 pm

Why has this sickness gotten so absurd. It's getting to the point of Jack being barely able to walk without shaking. He hated seeing himself like this. Which is why he took down all the mirrors in the house. His younger sister, who was now a fifth year, and his younger brother, who was now a second year at Hogwarts. And thankfully, Jacks birthday was coming up. Too bad he had to spend it indoors. He kicked up his bedsheets, the sweat basically drowning his body. He sat up, and looked out the window at the fine afternoon morning. It was a shame he couldn't o outside and do anything in it.

He looked at his temporary cell phone. Currently no 'get-well'soon' texts or anything. As his phone turned off, he looked at his reflection on the screen. His nice, slightly tan skin was extremely pale, and his eyes were scored with red around them. His shining brown hair was now a dull color, unfit for his liking. He looked around his room, and his eyes landed on his wand. He stared at it, already missing Hogwarts, where there was a cure for anything. But now, he was in the Muggle World, where there wasn't. He sighed. At least he was home alone, where he couldn't be disturbed. At least, for no-

"JACK I'M HOME! MARCUS IS WITH ME!"

Jack groaned. His sister brought her obnoxious, hormone crazed boyfriend with her. He was going to reply back, but he assumed that they probably started getting it on by now on the porch or something, so he just left it. This was still basically like being home alone. His sister did barely anything to help him, and would be to engrossed in her boyfriend to pay attention to the world.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Number of posts : 487

Back to top Go down

Horrible Sickness. GOD IT SUCKS Empty Re: Horrible Sickness. GOD IT SUCKS

Post by Dylan M. Davies Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:55 am

[OOC: So I'm just gonna make it seem like Foster already knows Jack. And he's going to visit him I guess.]

This sickness was getting out of hand. Foster had a rash running down his entire left side, basically. The only place left that wasn't affected was his face, and he was definitely grateful for that. Still he felt like crap most of the time, though he was lucky that he was still able to get around by himself without much trouble. There were some that weren't that lucky and he knew quite a few of them.The sickness was really taking a toll on them, both mentally and physically and Foster just thought it was wrong for them not to be able to go outside.

There was one kid he was particularly interested in. He wouldn't consider them friends but more of acquaintances. After all they were both Ravenclaws, and thanks to the sickness going around, they were in the same year now as well. As he approached what he believed was Jack Kubin's house, he stopped in front of the house, staring at the scene that was playing our before him. AS he watched what was going on, he felt a deep blush spread on his face and he lowered it quickly. "Um, excuse me." he said to the girl who was pretty much just snogging her boyfriend. When she didn't even budge to answer him, he said, "I'm going to see Jack." and he knocked on the door before entering the house. "Hello?" he called in the house.
Dylan M. Davies
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kubin Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:20 am

"WHAT THE {Censor} NICOLE AT LEAST TELL ME WHEN SOMEONE IS COMING OVER!"

Jack bellowed as he walked out of his room, his wand in hand. His eyes were darting, their yellowish tint a bit appalling. He was having a lot worse time than the rest of the people who had this. He stood there, embracing the light coming from the door, wearing nothing but a dirty tank top and his boxers, which sported lovely pictures of the English Flag. The disgusting green rash was seen from about his elbow, up his arm, and going inside his tank top to go knows where, than it slowly faded around Jacks collarbone. He narrowed his eyes at who came in, than realized he knew him. Well, kind of.

"Oh, hey Foster. Didn't know that you lived around here."

Jack slowly walked down the steps of the hallway to the door. His house was pretty nicely set, where his room would have a door, and when you walk out of it, on one side of the hallway was the wall, and on the other, a bar held you back from falling down the story fall, to which you could overlook the kitchen, family room, and front door. He nodded to the couch for Foster to sit.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan M. Davies Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:12 pm

"Hey mate. How've you been feeling?" he asked. He kind of felt like he was intruding in the house, but technically he had said he was coming in. Even though he was sure no one had heard him. "That's quite a scene your sister is putting up out there." he indicated to the door. He was pretty sure that the way those two were out there, someone could be robbing her house and she wouldn't notice. That was pretty bad, although Foster wasn't one to judge those things, just cause he couldn't and didn't feel like it.

"Oh yeah, I live a few blocks down actually. In the same neighborhood as Ellie and Judd." he said. Foster looked at where the boy had nodded and he sat down on the couch. "This is a pretty nice place you live in." he said, looking around. "I guess you're here alone?" he asked. Obviously he wasn't because his sited was here, but he doubted she was going to help him in any way right now. She seemed to engrossed with her boyfriend to pay attention to much else.
Dylan M. Davies
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kubin Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:42 pm

"Really? Oh I didn't know that. I woulda come over if I wasn't cursed with this nasty disease. I feel like the inside of Shreks butthole.."

He scratched his arm, feeling the rash not heal up in any way, shape or form. But he didn't care, it itches, so he would therefore itch it. He stood up, and swayed for a bit, getting up a bit to fast, before walking to the kitchen, pulling the refrigerator door open. Jack was one for anything to eat or drink when company was over, so he had an excuse not to talk. He rummaged through the Fridge for a bit before calling out,

"Chocolate Milk or Chicken Broth?"

He pulled open a cabinet to the right of the fridge, grabbing two glasses and placing them on the table behind him.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top