Zoe's sudden sickness
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Zoe's sudden sickness Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Zoe's sudden sickness

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zoe's sudden sickness Empty Zoe's sudden sickness

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:26 am

Zoe entered into St. Mungos. She felt horrible and knew that it was time to have herself looked at. She had been sick for a while now and no one knew what was wrong. It took all the engery Zoe had to enter St Mungos when the lady asked what was wrong Zoe barly had time to speak beore she passed out.

Zoe woke looking up at the ceiling not really know what was going on. She felt hands everywhere and heard voices that she didnt know. "Whats going on?" Zoe said trying to sit up but wasn't able to. "Where am I?" Zoe was frantic now. She turned a very pale face to the nearest healer.

The healer looked at Zoe. "Miss. Weasley. We found you in our lobby passed out. Can you tell me what is wrong?"

Zoe looked at her and said, "I don't know. It seems to come and go. One day I feel like crap then the next day I'm fine. Then after a couple of days, it comes back and it is always worse. It all started with a simple stuffy nose. Now it is that and a sore throat and fevers and headaches and passing out spells. What is wrong with me?"

The healer looked back at Zoe. "From what you just describe it sounds like The Vanishing Sickness. How long has this been going on?"

"For about a. . . . month.. . . ." Zoe passed out again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Zoe's sudden sickness Empty Re: Zoe's sudden sickness

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:30 am

[[Before I post this is in time of school??][[
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:30 pm

[[OOC: This is like why she wasn't in school for the past month, basically. So yeah, I think it is.]]

Jemma walked into the lobby in St. Mungo's. She was looking for Zoe. She had been out of school for a while and she had been told she was at St. Mungo's. She was close to quite a few of her students and Zoe was one of those few. She walked up to the lady behind the counter, to find out where Zoe was. Luckily, she was told without being asked any questions. She walked through the hospital until she found the correct ward. She knocked on the door of the room in which she was told Zoe was.
"Zoe?" she asked, as she knocked.

Zoe's sudden sickness Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:17 pm

[[Sorry I am gonna make a little god-mod,but edit it if you mind]]
Mariana insisted so much on Professor Tiquelle to go see Zoe with her that Professor accepted and Mariana came along.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:50 pm

(Thanks guys. Yea I made this so it would explain why I've been away.)

Zoe laid in her bed tossing and turning from what seemed like a very long time. She woke looking around. At first she had no idea where in the world she was. It took her a while to finally understand where she was. She was in St. Mungo's.

Zoe heard a soft knock and saw Jemma and Mari enter her room. "Hey guys." Zoe said softly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:56 pm

[[OOC just so you know Jemzy is here as your Professor]]
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:13 pm

(Ok. Thanks)

Zoe looked up sheeplishly at the two who had entered her room.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:54 pm

Jazz hurried into St. Mungo's. He had finally heard where Zoe was. He had been searching for her for what seemed like forever. He rushed to the receptionest. "Miss Weasley, Zoe Weasley." The woman looked at Jazz with such a strange look in her eyes. "Oh nevermind." Jazz muttered hurring off. He was bound to find her on his own.

After a couple of hours of searching he finally found her. He knocked softly on her door but didn't wait till anyone could answer.

"Zoe are you ok?" He asked has he entered the room.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:17 pm

The sudden noise in her room brought Zoe's attention toward the door. "Jazz. Hey." Zoe said with a smile. "Come on it."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:07 pm

[[OOC: Oops...I am here...honestly...
And am I here as a Professor? I was RPing as Jemma...]]

Jemma had brought a get well card for Zoe, out of politeness. She did hope Zoe would get better soon, but she always thought you should bring something for someone in hospital, at the very least a card. It was how she had been brought up. She laid the card on the small table next to Zoe's bed.
"How are you feeling, Zoe?" she asked her. She didn't really know what to say, to start with. As soon as the words came out of her mouth, though, she immediately regretted saying what she did. She was obviously not well. That was why she was here. She hoped that Zoe wouldn't think her insensitive for asking her this. Jemma was never any good at this.

Zoe's sudden sickness Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top