Meeting a couple of people, Having fun. - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Meeting a couple of people, Having fun. - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Meeting a couple of people, Having fun.

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meeting a couple of people, Having fun. - Page 4 Empty Re: Meeting a couple of people, Having fun.

Post by Aurora Nye Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:46 am

Aurora walked right next to hugo as they left the shack. Even when they were outside, Aurora looked as scared as could be. She was 100% relieved to ger out of there but she was still scared. She looked at hugo for a little and then she whispered, "Thanks for protecting me Hugo." She then hugged him tight. Aurora didnt want to let go. She was still as scared as a baby would be if it was all alone in a forest surrounded by werewolves.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Meeting a couple of people, Having fun. - Page 4 Empty Re: Meeting a couple of people, Having fun.

Post by Guest Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:52 am

((Sorry, been SO busy in RL))

"No problem Aurora."said Hugo as he walked out of the house and waited for Lucy and Nick to join them so they could go to honeydukes. "So where to next honeydukes or where?"Hugo asked them all not really minding where they went. Hugo kept Aurora by his side as if comforting her. "Are you ok now?"Hugo asked her softly as he pressed a strand of hair out of her eyes. "Whatever we do, lets never make a trip back up to the shack."said Hugo. Hugo didn't like when others were scared or crying for it made him sad and he tried his best to save them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:00 pm

((dude it cool sorry i never noticed a post here))

Aurora nodded. "Yeah im alot better." She said still keeping really close to Hugo. She really didnt care where they went much as long as he was with her she was fine with just being in a prison. "Anywhere is fine with me." Aurora said as she looked around the place for a bit. She was starting to get a little tired and it was sort of getting late. "Well we might wanna get there soon cause its starting to get late though." Aurora pointed out.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:13 am

Lucy. "Yeah your right, everyone starting to leave!"said Hugo looking around at the students leaving. "We'll just make a quick stop by there and then go."said Lucy softly for she didn't want to leave without some chocolate frogs. Walking through the village she spotted Honey dukes and walked towards it and opened the door as it tinkled. Grabbing a bag she started getting some chocolate frogs and other things she wanted after a minute her bag was full with candy. "I'm ready, what about ya'll?"Lucy asked them softly as she looked at Hugo and Aurora. Walking up towards the counter she pad for her candy and waited for Hugo and Aurora to join her that way they can catch a carriage back to Hogwarts.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:20 am

Hugo nodded and followed Lucy towards Honeydukes to get some candy before heading back to Hogwarts once again. Keeping Aurora as close to him as he possibly could he started getting some chocolate frogs and putting them in his bag. "You want something Aurora? I'll pay for it."said Hugo giving her a soft smile and held her and tightly but not to tight. He knew she was still alittle shoken up about the shack and he hoped getting her something would make her alittle bit better. Even though she said she was ok Hugo could tell she was tired and still alittle bit shoke up over it. "Um... Aurora... would you like to um... be my girlfriend?"Hugo asked her. "You don't have to if you don't want to we can simply stay friends."said Hugo softly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:24 am

Aurora nodded. "Could i have a chocolate frog." After she asked she was thinking of other things when something came up that she never expected. She looked at hugo and smiled. "I'd Love to be your girlfriend." She said to him. She was so happy that she hugged him real tight not ever wanting to let go. She just couldnt believe that hugo actually asked her to be his girlfriend. She didnt know if she was wanting it to happen but she was happy that it did happen.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:41 am

Hugo laughed but then smiled when she hugged him tightly not letting go of him. Holding Aurora in his arms he gotten some chocolates frogs for her. "What else do you want Aurora sweetie?"Hugo asked her softly grabbing a couple of licorice wands. "Gab anything you want Aurora, I'll pay for it."said Hugo giving her a soft warm smile. Hugo already had a full bag of candy already but he wanted Aurora to pick anything she wanted for he wanted to spoil her. After all, she was his girlfriend now and what better way then to treat your girl right by spoiling her?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:46 am

"I dont want anything else. I dont usually eat much candy" she said looking into his eyes for a bit. She also had noticed that he already had a bunch of candy anyways. She really didnt want him spending most of his money on her. That was just the kind of person she was. She didnt know why she was like that but she just was. She smiled as she looked around at the candy. most of the candy they had there she hadnt ever gotten in her life. She didnt know what much of the candy was period.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:01 am

Hugo nodded. "I don't either to be honest with you, I'm more like my mother then anything although I look just like my father when he was young."said Hugo. "Ok so, are you ready to go back to Hogwarts then?"Hugo asked her softly as he took off his Gryffindor robe and put it around her shoulders so she wouldn't be cold as they headed outside. "You ready Lucy?"Hugo turned to look at her as he seen Lucy nod her head yes that she was ready to head back. "Ok then, lets go."said Hugo as he walked up towards the counter and waited in line to pay for his bag of candy he gotten for him and Aurora. As he made his way up towards the counter he paid for his and Aurora's candy and headed outside.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:27 am

When they got outside Aurora grabbed hugos hand and kept close to him. She was glad to be with him. Right now the only person she could see or hear was Hugo. Aurora had no clue what it meant but she was sure it meant something good. When they finally got to hogwarts she looked at him for a but wondering what they were going to do now. She felt like going to the lake or something but she wanted to do anything that he wanted to do.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top