Meeting a couple of people, Having fun. - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Meeting a couple of people, Having fun. - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Meeting a couple of people, Having fun.

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meeting a couple of people, Having fun. - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting a couple of people, Having fun.

Post by Aurora Nye Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:49 am

Aurora followed lucy into the door. "I really dont care" She said "Anywhere is fine with me." It was true that Aurora wasnt caring much. She continued to look at hugo just barely paying any attention to lucy or where they were at or what was going on or even how many people were here at this very second.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Meeting a couple of people, Having fun. - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting a couple of people, Having fun.

Post by Guest Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:51 am

Hugo looked at Aurora and gave her a soft warm smile and followed her and Lucy into the three broomsticks. Hugo wondered how him and Aurora didn't know each other for they were in the same year and house. As the waitress came Hugo ordered there butterbeers and looked back at Aurora not taking his eyes off of her. She was really pretty which made Hugo wonder why she was so shy. Hugo looked at Lucy and Nick wondering what was going on with them but he really didn't care right now about them which was sad to say.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:54 am

Aurora noticed hugo look at her and she looked at the ground. She smiled slightly as everyone did whatever they did. She didnt know what the heck was going on around her. "What is there to do?" She asked them boredly. She looked around for a bit then back at the ground.After a while when she overcome her shyness enough to look up, She looked up back at hugo with a small smile on her face. He looked pretty nice and hansome and all. Why couldnt she speal much to him though?
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:29 pm

Lucy shrugged. "I don't know, Aurora we could go to Honeydules and buy some candy and then go explore the Shreiking Shack."said Lucy smiling. "I hear it's the most haunted place in Britain."said Lucy smilling for she loved adventures. Lucy was very b4eave but she was more loyal then brave that's why she gotten sorted into Hufflepuff. "If you guys don't want to taht's ok, but it looks interesting."said Lucy softly loking from Hugo, Aurora, to Nick. "Hey Hugo didn't your mom, dad and uncle into the shack when they were young?"Lucy asked him softly.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:32 pm

Aurora thought for a bit. It sounded like a nice idea and it also sounded very scary. She wondered if she could pull off being scared and see what happened from there. "Sure that sounds like a nice place to go." She said tiredly. She wondered what all could happen in an old house that was right at the edge of the town.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:37 pm

Hugo nodded. "Yeah they did, they used to tell me stories about it when I was little about discovering that this man Remus Lupin was a werewolf and how my Uncle Harry discovered a man named Sirius Black was his godfather."said Hugo. "It's not scary at all, according to my mom and dad there's nothing in it that scares you besides the creaking noises it makes."said Hugo. Hugo was very adventurous and loved doing new things and plus his parents did it so why not him to? "I say we should, it sounds like fun."said Hugo smiling at the others seeing what they would say. "Awesome! we'll go after we get done here."said Hugo softly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:43 pm

Aurora smiled. It sounded like a good idea. She hoped to make this the best day in her life. She hoped that there would be alot of fun and adventure and maybe a bit of scarriness in this. After a bit she whispered to to lucy "Hey could you help me out, i want to act a little scared to see what hugo would do.. Can you make it a bit scary for me?" She whispered quietly so no one could hear her.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:56 pm

Lucy looked at Aurora and smiled when Auroa said she wanted to act alittle scared in front of Hugo to see what he would do she smiled. "I think I know a way, and that's to make the house look abit scarier then it really is."Lucy whispered back. "Don't worry, I got it all taken care of you just try your best to act as scared as possible and let me do my thing that I'm good at."said Lucy smiling. "Ok are we ready to go?"Lucy asked all of them giving them a soft warm smile. "Stay as close to him as you can, alright?" Lucy whispered to Aurora.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:59 pm

Aurora nodded. "Ok i think i can do that. Thank you lucy" She whispered to her. "Im ready to go how about you hugo?" She asked curriously. She has been so bored lately she started to get excited. This would be her first time going on a really cool adventure such as this would be and it was also going to be the first time for other things
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:03 am

Hugo drunk the rest of his butterbeer and nodded at Lucy. "Yeah I am, but I'll let you two ladies of ahead of me."said Hugo softly. As he gotten up he stood up and let Lucy and Aurora go ahead of him. Hugo was very much a gentlemen for his father and mother as well as hi9s uncles taught him well. Hugo smiled as they started heading towards the shack, he knew he shouldn't be going there but what was life without alittle adventures? As he gotten his cloak he put it around his shoulders as it was alittle breezy outside
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top