Meeting a couple of people, Having fun. - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Meeting a couple of people, Having fun. - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Meeting a couple of people, Having fun.

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meeting a couple of people, Having fun. - Page 3 Empty Re: Meeting a couple of people, Having fun.

Post by Aurora Nye Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:06 am

Aurora looked around as they headed to the Shack. It was pretty chilly out but aurora liked it. She drew back abit so she be closer to hugo. She didnt want to be first or last she wanted to be next to hugo the whole time. As she walked, she looked at the shack with a bit of scaredness showing.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Meeting a couple of people, Having fun. - Page 3 Empty Re: Meeting a couple of people, Having fun.

Post by Lily D'Eath Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:23 am

Lucy walked beside her and smiled and winked at her telling her she was doing a good job with the plan and keep up the good work. As she gotten out her wand she flicked it at the walls making the wind howl through the cracks in the wall. "Ok Aurora, now I'm going to do the spell again and when I do jump okay?"Lucy asked her softly as she hid her wand from Hugo's view. As she walked around the place she made the door slam open and close like a real haunted house would. She was hoping to make Aurora at bit scared so she would see what Hugo would do. If everything goes right, Hugo would fall right into hers and Aurora's nice little trap they set for him.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:31 am

Aurora got scared from the doors slamming and all that she jumped and huddled close to hugo as they walked. "Im scared." She said in a super scared voice. It was true that she was a good actress when she needed to be but this time she wasnt acting much. She really was scared a bit but not to much.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:59 am

"It's ok Aurora, it's just the wind."said Hugo softly as he pulled her close to him to protect her. "We can leave if you scared though, I don't want to scare you anymore then you already are but I'm here."said Hugo softly. Hugo was a very brave person he figures he gotten that from his father and his smartness from his mother. Holding Aurora's hand he kept her close to him in case something happened. As he gotten out his wand he muttered. "Lumos Maxima."said Hugo as the room lit up brightly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:42 am

Aurora kept close to hugo. She looked around a bit then back at hugo. "I.. I wanna leave!" She said scaredly. This trip ended up scaring her more than ever. Aurora startes to cry silently. As she cried, she started squeezing hugo's hang a bit tighter. She didnt know wha to do anymore.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:29 am

Lucy looked at Aurora and whispered to her. "Ok are you eriously scared or are you just a really good faker?"Lucy asked her softly. Lucy turned to Hugo. "Maybe we should leave, this place is creeping me out just alittle to much!"said Lucy honestly. Lucy jumped at the doors in shack slammed shut and she knew she didn't close them. As she gotten out her wand she muttered Lumos so they would have hers and Hugo's bright light guiding them. "Lets get out of here."said Lucu getting alittle scared like Aurora was about this place.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:39 am

As he felt Aurora squeeze her hand he looked at her and seen she was crying sliently to herself. Pulling her into a hug he let her cry on him. "Sh... it's Aurora, we'll leave and we'll go to honey dukes and everything will be ok I promise."said Hugo softly. Hugo looked at Lucy who seemed alittle scared out of her wits as well about the whole thing. "Ok lets get out of here."said Hugo softly still holding Aurora in his arms and stroking her hair. Hugo wasn't good at conforting girls so he hoped he was doing a good job at calming Aurora down some.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:43 am

Aurora tried to stop crying but it was hard. She was really scared now. As she cried in hugo;s arms, She listened to the talk. He started to calm down to hugo's voice. As soon as she was done crying. she wipped her tears and looked at the ground. She was ready to go now and she hoped they were too. She gently grapped hugo's hand and held it as she waited to get out of there.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:23 am

Lucy nodded. "Come on lets go, even this place is creeping me out alittle!"said Lucy jumping alittle as the doors slammed shut. "Aurora, are you ok?"Lucy asked her softly hoping that she was ok for she didn't want one of her friends being scared. Although she smiled at the sight of Hugo holding Aurora and protecting her as much as he could. "Come on lets get out of here, were go to honeydukes or whatever but lets just get out of here.'said Lucy heading towards the door. As she heard a creak she whipped around at Hugo and Aurora. "Did yall hear that?'Lucy asked them in a scared voice.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:26 am

Hugo nodded. "Yeah I did, and it wasn't you, me or Aurora."said Hugo as he looked around protecting Aurora even more now. "Lets get out of here NOW!"said Hugo as he headed towards the door but heard the creak again. "Someone in here beside us, I know it!"said Hugo softly as he moved his wand around to see who it was but saw no one. "Come on, lets get out of here before it find us!"said Hugo. Hugo didn't want to know what happened if the figure or person found them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top