meeting people in a new place
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

meeting people in a new place Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

meeting people in a new place

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

meeting people in a new place Empty meeting people in a new place

Post by Prison Lycon Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:17 am

It was a nice day in the streets of london.the sun was out and the birds were singing. There were many people In london. Prison was one of those. As prison Walked down the streets he saw many people. Girls hanging with their friends. Guys checking the girls out. And couples making out. This was something he was used to seeing around big cities.

It was Prisons first day ever in london and he seemed to be enjoying it. Prison wore a Purple shirt and a pair of jeans. His hair was normally blond and strait. There were many people wearing jeans which he didnt get why. Most people didnt wear pink though. Especially boys but he loved the color purple and wore it often.

Prison looked around the streets. There were many people. Not much of them noticed him. He usually wasnt used to being un noticed but he didnt know what he was to do.
Prison Lycon
Prison Lycon

Number of posts : 171

Back to top Go down

meeting people in a new place Empty Re: meeting people in a new place

Post by Kellan Vonka Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:02 am

Kellan had been walking throw the streets of london out of boredom. he saw many butiful girls in this city. he wore his jeans and red t-shirt and his hair messy yet what he persumed the girls would think hot. as he walked down the street cheeking out the girls he ran into some one. this some one was one of his fellow students but he didn't notice. "hey Wotch Were your going." he said with a strong germen accent.
Kellan Vonka
Kellan Vonka

Number of posts : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Prison Lycon Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:42 am

Prison turned around to see someone just around his age. "What are you tolking about? You are dee one who bumped ino me. So why dont you wotch where you are going?" He said to this person. He didnt care who he was or anything he just wanted the kid to know that he needed to look where he was going at all times. Prison saw some girls looking at them and he looked away and looked at the shops.
Prison Lycon
Prison Lycon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellan Vonka Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:50 am

Kellan laughed when this kid noticed the girls looking at them and looked away. then he pushed the kid out of the way with ease then walked over to a group of girls and started to hit on them. he still hadn't relized that the kid was also from durmstrang. though Kellan was wearing the crest on a chain necklace under his shirt these girls he was talking to were obiously muggles and knew nothing of magic so he pretended to be one of them
Kellan Vonka
Kellan Vonka

Back to top Go down

Post by Prison Lycon Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:54 am

Prison looked as he walked away. He really didnt care since he was going to hit on the girls. Even though prison liked girls he just never ended up liking the fact of talking to them ever since he used to be chased by girls as a kid for a reason he didnt like talking about. Prison walked through the crowd for a bit and sat down at a bench on the edge of the street. It wasnt a bus stop just a normal bench
Prison Lycon
Prison Lycon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellan Vonka Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:59 am

after a few minutes a few of the girls that Kellan had been talking to left and went over to the kid he had just ran into which made kellan very jelous though he had no emoteional conetion with them. he went over there and asked the girls if he could talk to the kid alone. "what are you trying to steal all the pretty girls away from me by making them theink i am some kind of bully?" he asked about ready to puch the kid
Kellan Vonka
Kellan Vonka

Back to top Go down

Post by Prison Lycon Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:04 pm

Prison looked at him. "No... Girls always come over to me or chase after me.... I dont know why." He looked at the ground as though he was sad. Why did this kid think h would try to steal girls? It didnt make any sense to Prison. None of this did. He didnt know who gave him his looks. The old lady who he lived with over the summers gave him his charm. So he didnt understand this.
Prison Lycon
Prison Lycon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellan Vonka Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:39 am

"Hahaha," kellan laughed then he spoted a dark alley way. "why don't you come with me and we can have a little talk about girls." he said uncleanching his fist. he really found it funny that this kid didn't know why girls would chase after him. what guy didn't know that you didn't run from them. this was the first time kellan wouldn't have attacked the guy that had stonle a few girls from him by looking sweet and innocent.
Kellan Vonka
Kellan Vonka

Back to top Go down

Post by Prison Lycon Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:45 am

"I dont care as long as girls arent around. And I ran from the girls because they all tried to make me be their boy friend when i already had a girl friend." He said dimly. He looked around more. There were alot of girls looking at him now. This made him look at the ground. He hoped the girls wouldnt come over here and try to get him to go out with them. He was to tired to go out with anyone at the moment.
Prison Lycon
Prison Lycon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellan Vonka Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:58 am

"You just tell them you don't run." he said "runing makes them like you more. it makes them think you are not dateing any one. Girls are nothing to fear." Kellan Smiled at a few that were looking towrd the two of them and they waved.then he turned back to the boy. "you never run. you embrace it."he was repeting what he had said befor but he had almost forgoten it all as he watched the girls .
Kellan Vonka
Kellan Vonka

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top