First Year, First Year.....
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

First Year, First  Year..... Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

First Year, First Year.....

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

First Year, First  Year..... Empty First Year, First Year.....

Post by Nick Potter Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:23 pm

3 Weeks Before

"Mom, Dad I'm home"Nick yelld as he walked in the house he had noticed his Parents hadent gotten the mail yet so h went back out side to get it. "Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Hogwarts Letter"Nick read to him self setting the mail on the table."Hmm a Hogwarts Letter and its addressed to me I should read it" Nick thought to himself With Nick being Nick he read it.

Dear Mr Potter

You have been Invited to hogwarts school of Witch craft an Wizardy Below is your supplies list and your ticket to the train.

-Best of Luck

Headmaster ShackleBolt

"I wonder where Mom and Dad are" Nick said then he went upstairs to his parents room.When Nick arrived there he saw his parentsdead on the ground in a pile of blood. "Noooo Nooo Mom Dad, Mom I promise I wil Avenge you and dad" Nick said taking his Hogwarts letter, his list and the train tickit.

3 Weeks later

Nick had arrived at Diagon Ally "So I guess I should get my robes first" Nick said to himself as he walked into therobe store called Madme Malkins.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

First Year, First  Year..... Empty Re: First Year, First Year.....

Post by Chastity Moor Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:32 pm

"Mom! Mom!" Chase squealed looking around the street. "What's first?" She asked trying to peak over her mom's shoulder to see the list. "Hold on Kiddo!" Her dad said, laughing and picking her up and placing her on his shoulders. "You're mom is gonna go to the bookstore, and I'm going to go get your potion supplies, but you should get your robes first, cause you're needed there." He said laughing and setting her down.

Chase looked terrified for a second. Go off by herself? Without her parents? Chase may be eleven now, but she wasn't used to this kind of freedom. Her dad handed her a little purse that jingled happily when she shook it and pointed her to Madam Malkins. Chase looked up at him as though he were leaving her on the side of the road to starve, before she walked slowly down the road, clinging to the bag he had given her.

Chase was a rather small girl for her age, way to skinny, with a shocking head of red hair. Today she wore a cute little red dress, with black shoes and white tights. She slowly walked into the shop, hearing the door hit a bell above it, and she looked around the room. Racks and racks of robes of every color, used Hogwarts robes off to the side, and dress robes in the back, Chase thought she was in heaven. This place was wonderful! She gained some confidence and walked into the store with her head held high. Madam Malkin came up and started to fuss over her about her hair and her clothes. Saying she was simply adorable before realizing she was a customer. "Hogwarts robes!" She said grinning at her. "It's my first year!" She grinned as she was placed on a little raised platform and the fitting began.

Just then the door opened and another boy walked in. Chase had her arms stuck out straight to the sides and was trying hard not to move an inch, afraid a needle would stick her in the side or something. "Hi!" She said grinning at the boy as Madam Malkin started to fuss over him too and flew off to get another set of Hogwarts Robes to be adjusted. Chase grinned at him happily. "I'm Chase, what's your name? Is it your first year too? It's mine and I'm so excited! My mum is getting me books, and my dad is getting me my potions stuff, is your parents here? Oh I don't know I'm just so excited! Can you believe it? We're actually going to Hogwarts!" Chase said in one breath, looking at him as though she had never been happier.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:42 pm

Nick Noticed the Girl and said "Hi im Nick" The he listed to her when the word Parents came up he froze. "No My prents arent here they uh died three weeks ago and it is my first year" Nick said he didnt know if he could trust anybody just yet. Then Madme Malkin came and threw him in a chair and started taking mesuarements then she did the same with the girl named Chase. "Chase huh thats a cool name" Nick said he wanted to be friendly even if he couldent trust any body because thats who he was. Mademe Malkin came back and gave them some robes. "There is two in each Package" Mademe Malkn told them. "Are you waiting for your parents if you are you can sit over there" She added pointing to a bench outside the store.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:51 pm

Chase grinned at him as the robes were finished and madam malkin was putting them in a bundle. She had bought quite a few, so she had some extra under her arms. "Thank you ma'am!" She said grinning and handing her the appropriate money out of the purse. "I"m so sorry to hear that.." She said turning back to the boy. "That must be horrible..." She said looking at him sympathetically. She attempted to pat him on the arm, but ended up losing her arm load of bags. "Ah! Sorry!" she said diving to pick them up. After they were all in her arms again she practically skipped out of the store and sat down on the bench, patting it for him to join her.

"My real name is Chastity, but I hate that.." She said shuddering. "It's to long! So I just stick with Chase." She said grinning at him. "So are you muggleborn then? Or half blood? Don't tell me your pure!" She said her eyes wide as she looked at him. "I'm pureblood though, both of my parents come from a rather long list of wizards. I'm sure there's muggle in there somewhere, but it doesn't really matter." She said giggling and kicking her feet out for they didn't quite touch the ground, but if she pointed her toes they did. Grinning at him she looked down the road again. "I don't know if I've ever been here before without my parents the entire time, it's kind of scary! But I guess I gotta get used to it, cause I'll be gone for a whole YEAR without them! It's so scary to think about!" She said giggling excitedly again before leaning back and looking up at the sky.

It was a beautiful clear day, a few wisps of cloud drifting above, but nothing that would block out the sun. Which was one thing she didn't really need, her skin was already freckling just for being in the light, but she liked the sun, so she ignored it for the most part, her mum would yell at her later. She grinned and looked back at Nick. "It's so beautiful today!" She said happily and kicked her feet out in front of her. "It's sooo pretty, I love the sun, even though it makes my skin freckle and my mum won't be to happy about it, but I don't really care, cause I'm gonna be a model some day!" She said grinning and looking at him her eyes shut because her smile was so big.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:00 pm

Nick saw Chase drop her robes so he helped Pick them up. "I am half blood part wizard part non wizard I dont really know what the diffrence is in blood types same to me" Nick said to her about that. Nick didnt have any friends so he really didnt know how to act. "Yea dream big you can do any thing" Nick said to her about her being a model. "Chase can we be uh... friends" Nick asked her before Chase's Parents came back. "Hi Chase who is this" Her dad said to her "Is he your boy friend" Her dad added jokingly.

((OOC: Sorry to god mod your parents and ow am I doing with RP))
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:24 pm

[OOC: It's fine about the parents, and watch out your word count, you're starting to slack a bit the longer you go.. gotta remember, thoughts count too]

Chase's face turned red. "No dad! He's not my boyfriend, we were just talking, I've never seen him before!" She said but she was already giggling. "But yes, Nick." She said turning to the boy. "I'd like to be your friend!" She laughed happily and looked up at her dad. "I got my robes!" She said proudly, pointing at the packages that sat on the bench. "Yes, well..we must be going Chastity.." Her father said, ruffling her hair and picking up the packages in his large arms.

"You're mum is almost done getting you're books, we'll head over to Ollivanders, would you like to come with?" Chase's dad asked Nick, looking down at him. Chase's father was a very handsome man, red untidy hair, which was where Chase got her hair, and large kind and happy eyes. Laugh lines were already around his face though, which showed that he was probably a lot older then he looked. Seeing as when he was laughing, he could have just graduated Hogwarts. Chase grinned up at her dad happily. He was the one she got along with most. Her mum was rather stern, and didn't like it when she did a lot of things, but her dad was so, carefree and happy, she had clung to him right away.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:53 pm

Nick had laughed when he heard the boyfriend thing. "Yea sure I will go to olivanders with you" Nick said to them. Nick noticed that her mom seemed stern just because she didnt talk and her facial expression. "So Chase do you have any brothers or sisters" Nick asked her quietly. Nick could tell Chase's dad was a fun parent and thats where Chase got her hyperness. "Here we are" Nick said pointing to a shop called Olivanders. "Awww man im out of money is it ok if we to to gringgotts first" Nick asked Chase and her and her parents.

((Yea I know thanks for advice))
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:19 pm

Chase looked up at her dad with exasperation before turning back to Nick. Gringotts? She had already been there, but her parents said that was fine, and he had lost his family recently. She just sooo wanted to go get her wand! She looked over at Ollivanders with a look on her face that suggested you had just broken her heart, before she turned away and looked up at the giant white building before her. She shuddered and tried not to think to hard on the ride down to his vault. Her dad was going off on some history about the buildings around them as they walked into the entrance way. Her eyes scanned the writing on the door before the goblins opened it.

It was a large hall, built so magnificently she was afraid she'd skid her shoes and leave a mark on the perfect floor. She was surrounded by goblins of all shape's and sizes, some measuring rubies on scales, or counting gold. Some were helping a few witches and wizards otherwise. Biting her lip she cowered slightly behind her dad, looking around at the Goblins. She didn't like them very much, they stared at her and then wiggled fingers in her direction that made her feel like they were gonna pick her up and eat her. But nothing of the sort ever happened. They got to a goblin who looked down his nose at them.

Chase hid more completely behind her dad and looked around the room. A few muggles were exchanging their money for wizard money, and she stared in a light fascination as they looked around nervously at the goblins and other wizards around them. A cute little boy clutching his mom's hand, and a girl who looked like she was probably in her first year at Hogwarts pretending to be brave, but her nervous looks said otherwise.

Chase was jerked back into reality when they started forward to the doors that led to the tunnels below London. Filled with anti-theft devices and Dragons. She bit her lip and turned around when the door closed behind her. She moved a bit closer to Nick and whispered. "This place always scares me.." And continued to look around as they all climbed into the cart with the goblin, Chase trying to put as much space between it and her as possible.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:59 pm

Nick had never been to Gringotts befe so he didnt know where it was. "Thank you" Nick said to them following them into Gringotts. When Nick walked in to gringotts he saw goblins and they looked wierd. "Well I can se why this place is creepy" Nick said as he approched the counter. "Hi Im Nick, Nick Potter" Nick introduced himself. "Hello Mr. Potter Do you need to Deposit withdraw or Exchange" The Goblin said to him. "Well I need to Deposit" Nick told the goblin. "How Much" The Goblin asked him. "Half of it" Nick told the goblin.

"Well Do you have your key" The Goblin asked him. Nick checked his pockets and took out a silver key. "This key" Nick asked the goblin. "Yes that key" The goblin told him taking the key. "Follow me" the goblin told them then they all got in the cart when they arrived Nick stepped out and the goblin unlocked his vault. "Woah not much" Nick said there was about 126 pounds of Sickles Knuts and Galleons. Nick took some and said "Ok I am ready to leave whenever you guys are" Nick told them quietly.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:15 pm

Chase curled up into a corner of the cart and they rushed ahead into the darkness, turning corners so quickly she was almost sure that they would go flying, and hit stalagmites the size of Christmas trees. Chase ducked her head under the rim of the cart and closed her eyes, trying not to get sick, when suddenly they slowed down, and came to a stop. Chase looked up and watched as the vault opened, and he scooped out some. "I thought you said deposit?" She whispered, rather confused, and looked up at her dad. "Doesn't deposit mean put in? Not take out?" She said with an almost fighting look. "Yes honey, but I think Nick misspoke, he meant to say 'Withdraw.' not that he has much to withdraw, but that should be good for this year anyway." he said lightly and turned to start talking with her mom again.

Chase shuddered and then looked at Nick when he got back into the carriage with a bag full of gold now. Chase smiled at him and then ducked her head down again as they shot back up the passage, and this time, Chase opened her eyes a fraction of an inch, and saw a jet of flame spurt at them as they passed a connected tunnel. Her eyes went wide and she stared at the wall for a long moment, her eyes still burning with the color of the flame in such a dark place like this. She bit her lip and closed her eyes again, ducking below the rim of the cart for the rest of the ride.

Once they made it to the stopping point, Chase slide out of the cart and wobbled over to her dad, where she clung to his hand like a support. He lifted her up and swung her onto his shoulders, where she spun her fingers into his fiery red hair, and looked down at Nick. "You're so small from up here!" She laughed. She was still so small for her dad, that he didn't have any problems lifting her up, even though she was eleven now, she had always acted younger then her age. "Lets go Daddy! Onward!" She said pointing ahead and giggling as he started through the doors and back into the main entrance area.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top