First Year
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

First Year Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

First Year

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

First Year Empty First Year

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:59 pm

[I know I have posted this before but honestly we have no f**king idea whats going on so lets just try to start over and not get confsued with classes and stuff until at least 30 pages...really. Also please start out with no relationship things as most of the relationships start on the 5th or 4th year. So yeah we are also starting out at Diagon Alley]

(It was a dark morning at Diagon Alley. The place almost resembled Knockturn Alley yet it smelt almost different. People didn't seem to be depressed because of it. Even though Voldemort was still alive people went on with their business despite their fears. Along the roads of the small area a small boy with one person behind him walked along the edges. That boy was Danny Thompson and his mother Julie Thompson. His muscles ached as he pushed the cart. His hair was awfully long and he had a gauze band around his forehead which was mostly concealed by his hair. His clothes seemed alright yet torn in some places that bothered him. He wore a plain white shirt, a blue and yellow plaid overshirt, and jeans as he hadn't bought his robes yet. He started to pick at the gauze band and it stung him.) "Honey don't do that" said the mother "you'll cause it to bleed more[/i/b]" "[b]I know mom" came the small voice Dan "It just itches and makes me look like a nerd!" "[i]It's not that bad and besides you know what the doctor said. The wizards will fix you up as soon as you get to Hogwarts." "Mom you being my age was back in 1990. This is the year 2015."

Last edited by Danny Thompson on Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

First Year Empty Re: First Year

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:25 am

Shy, quiet girl with curly brown hair and chocolate brown eyes walked down the street of Diagon Alley pushing a cart
with tons of books, a cauldron, a brass scale and dress Dress robes for
her new school she was going to that made her nervous. "Ok, pumpkin all you need is your want the best place to go is to Ollivander's best place for wands!" said Daniel Granger Sophia's dad. Sophia nodded shyly and headed towards Ollivander's Wand shop to get her wand with her parents behind her.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:07 am

(danny looked at the list trying his best to ignore the pain of the gauze pressuring against the wound. He grimaced for a second and then saw all he needed were his robes and his own wand. A wand? Danny had thought wands were for those story books. He sighed and didn't care about that anymore. He walked along the side telling his mom that he was going into the Olivanders place. He wnet inside hands in his pockets and looked around. He saw a girl standing near the entrance and he immediatly went up next to her.) "Hello," he said his cheeks a bit red as he was mostly shy around girls "um...is this Olivanders wand shop? I can barely read the sign"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:27 am

Sophia chocolate brown eyes looked at him and blushed. "Um, yes my farther told me it was."said Sophia replied shyly. "Oh, I'm Sophia, Sophia Granger."said Sophia shyly as she stuck out her hand for him to shake.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:31 am

(Danny blushed a bit more and then grabbed her hand and shook it up and down slightly.) "Thanks," he said in an accent that didn't seem british "I was looking all over the place. By the way I'm Danny Thompson. Uhh...do you want to help get supplies together? I don't know half the places here"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:51 am

Sophia smiled shyly. "Sure, I know my place around we come here almost every weekend to get things like Floo Powder."said Sophia smiling shyly. "Mom,dad me and Danny are going to get our wand I'll see in a minute."said Sophia as she hugged her mom and kissed her dad cheek. "Oh right honey, just be careful were going to head somewhere and get you something for your early birthday."said Annabelle Sophia's mom. "Ok pumpkin have fun with your new friend."said Danielle Granger Sophia dad. "Ok thanks mom and Dad."said Sophia as she waved by to them. As she turned back to Danny she smiled shyly. "So, ready to go in?"Sophia asked him.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:54 am

(Danny nodded with a smile worried that when he did his hair would have moved out of the way to reveal his gauze. He didn't want that to happen so he immediatly went inside after he nodded. After he went inside it smelt of wood and only wood.) "So this is Olivanders..." he said to Sophia and looked around. (After he couldn't find the owner he turned to Sophia.) "So your're a first year?" he asked her softly in a shy kind of tone
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:08 am

Sophia nodded. "Yeah, I'm a first year what about are you one as well?"Sophia asked him as she looked around the dim lit shop. "Hello, Mr. Ollivander?"Sophia asked shyly. As she seen him coming towards slowly she gulped and tried to be as brave as she could. She met him alot of times for her parents were in here alot but just being alone with him scared her for some reason.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:11 am

(Danny raised an eyebrow before he could answer. He noticed Sophia was a bit shy to see Olivander and he held her hand feeling awkward as he had never done that before. Most people tended to ignore him.) "Hello," he said to Olivander "we need wands". (The old man turned and smiled.) "Ahhh I see...first years I presume?" he said cooly "well I'll just get some demonstrations wands to help you out" (He went up a ladder and brought down two wands and opened up the lid to let Danny and Sophia try one of them.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:29 am

Sophia looked down and noticed Danny was holding her right hand. As Sophia picked up the wand in the box she looked at Ollivander and waved the wand. But it was taken out of her hand by Ollivander. "Nope that's not it, don't worry we'll find your perfect wand."said Ollivander as he walked around the store and found Sophia another wand. "Here try this, Unicorn hair 7 inches, Oak good with charms."said Ollivander as he handed her the wand as she waved it as a glass vase broke. "Nope."said Ollivander as he tooked away the wand she had in her hand. "Why is he keep taking away all the wands I try, what is he looking for to happen?"Sophia asked Danny shyly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top