First Year - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

First Year - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

First Year

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

First Year - Page 3 Empty Re: First Year

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:30 am

"Back the hell off lady!" Danny snarled. (Even thoguh he was 11 he wouldn't be scared of a hag like that. The witch spit on the ground and left snarling.) "Man...I think people from Knockturn alley are here"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:14 am

Sophia straighten her traveling robe her farther brought fr her. "Thanks Danny.'said Sophia as she continued walking with him until the reached Madam Malkin's and stopped. "Yeah, I think you right although I don't know why they would be here but death eaters lurk Diagon Alley alot though."said Sophia
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:04 am

"Yeah I wonder why the Ministry doesn't do something," he said with a small frown on his face "things are hell here and they don't care." (he walked besides Sophia until he saw the sign that was barely intelligeable. He examined it closely and then realized it was the robe shop.) "there it is" he smiled
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:08 am

Sophia shrugged. "I don't know, maybe the Ministry afraid that the death eaters and you-know-who will over power them!"said Sophia as she walked up the stairs. "It just scares me alot that the world we love isn't safe even in the muggle world!"said Sophia as she opened the door.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:05 am

"Yeah," he said closing his eyes trying to let all of the information to pur in. (She was right for one thing. No one was safe while Voldemort was still alive. And the only thing safe to do is to just not say Voldemort and to stay out of trouble. Staying out of trouble didn't work so hot with Danny. He walked inside the small shop looking around at all the custom black robes around. There were banners of the Hogwarts houses and he smiled at Gryffindor.) "That looks awesome" he said pointing oto the red and organge one
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:56 am

Sophia looked at the Gryffindor banner and smiled. "Yeah does it, it looks like a awesome house or whatever it is to be in just by looking at, al of them do but the Green and Silver one it scares me."said Sophia shivering as she looked at the Slytherin crest.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:57 am

(Danny nodded in agreement at the odd banner and looked at it almost in a glare.) "Man that looks bad," he said softly
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:18 am

Sophia nodded in agreement. "I know, it looks like a horrible house to be in if that's what it is!"said Sophia looking at the Slytherin banner. "First years dears?"Madam Malkin asked from behind as Sophia jumped.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:23 am

(Danny jumped and turned to the voice to see a small woman standing there.) "Yeah," he nodded and then looked around
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:29 am

"Yes ma'am!"said Sophia shyly to the lady. "Well, then you two follow me and I get you two set up."said Madam Malkin. As Sophia followed her she looked at Danny and laughed for some unknown reason.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top