First Year - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

First Year - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

First Year

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

First Year - Page 2 Empty Re: First Year

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:41 pm

"No idea. This guy seemes to be a phsyco..." he said softly as he grabbed a wand. (He flicked it once and all the glass shattered nearby them. Glass fell on the grounf and nearly hit the two.) "woah," he said softly
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:38 am

Sophia giggled as he mentioned Ollivander was a phsyco, as the glass broke beside them Sophia jumped alitte. As Ollivander repaired the glass with a flick of his wand he chuckled at them. "Ah, Miss Grabger your a hard one just like your aunt was when she started Hogwarts."said Ollivander. "My aunt was in here?"Sophia asked shyly. "Ah yes Miss Granger she had a Unicorn hair, 15 inches, vine."said Ollivander smiling. "Here try this one, 11 inches, Unicorn hair, Magohany, good with Transfigurations."said Ollivander as he handed her the wand. As Sophia felt warmth in her hands red and gold sparks came out of the wand. "Ah yes, we found the perfect match at last Miss Granger."said Ollivander.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:04 am

(Danny watched in awe as the wand just emitted a dozen gold sparks. he grabbed a random wand and something like mist came swilring around the tip. Danny figured that was his wand. He set it in the package and thanked Olivander paying him 10 Galleons.) "Well I will fix that later," he said pointing out the broken glass "come on Soph lets go"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:58 am

Sophia nodded and paid Ollivander and thank him shyly as he chuckled and muttered. "Just like her aunt was."as she repaired the glass. As Sophia walked beside him she realized she had to get her robes. "So... um...you want to go to Madam Malkin's Robe Shop to get or robes?"Sophia asked him shyly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:00 am

(Danny nodded in a smile and walked down the steps. He looked around and didn't seem to find anything called Madam Malkins.) "Know where that place is?" he asked shyly "I've never been here before"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:11 am

Sophia nodded. "Yeah of course I do, I come here alot with my parents seeing how my dad is a wizard."said Sophia as she walked down the street unaware she was still holding his hand. "Yeah, I been coming here sine I was alittle girl my dad always comes here to get things like Floo Powder."said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:16 am

(danny nodded and then let go of Sophias hand. He looked around at the other small wizards about their height and other adults.) "Man this place is creepy" he said softly
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:49 am

I know, not as friendly as I remember it!"said Sophia as she shivered as she passed a witch that looked at them. Sophia felt like she wanted to grab Danny's hand again to hide away all her fear but she didn't. "Come on, lets walk faster this place is creeping me out!"said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:56 am

(Danny walked a bit faster and accidently ran into someone. Before that person could say anything Danny ran off quickly.) "Yeah...I think the train station is close as well" he said soflty
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:17 am

Sophia looked at him. "Are you serious!?"Sophia asked him in her not so shy voice. As Sophia was walking so fast she bumped into someone one. "Oh, I'm sorry."said Sophia as she looked up and noticed the person didn't look that friendly or nice. "You might want to be careful little girl this isn't a safe place to be alone at now days, come with me and I'll take you back to safety."said the mean looking witch as she grabbed Sophia arm. "No thankyou, I know my way around here."said Sophia as she tried to pull away. "Danny help!"said Sophia in a scared voice.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top