First Year - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

First Year - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

First Year

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

First Year - Page 4 Empty Re: First Year

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:32 am

Danny raised an eyebrow at Sophia. "What's so funny?" he asked her softly and quietly so the shopowner wouldn't hear him "is there something in my hair?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:46 am

Sophia laughed. "Nothing, I just thought it was funny that we both jumped when it was only the shop keeper asking us a question."said Sophia chuckling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 am

(Danny chuckled and smiled at Sophia as she mentioned it. They did seem to both jump at her almost raspy voice. He followed them to where displays of robers were there.) "I think this one will fit me," he said pointing to a small robe
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:22 am

"Hmm let me see my dear, step up on the stool."said Madam Malkin to Danny. As Sophia looked around fr a robe that might fit her she pointed to one that might. "Um... Ma'am I think this one might fit me."said Sophia pointing to the robe next to Danny's that was inches shorter then his.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:36 pm

(Danny examined the small fabric and then looked at it in different angle. It seemed strecthy enough for him to wear it until 4th year and he smiled.) "This will do," he annouced to the shopkeep then looked at Sophia "the robe next to mine? I'll grab it" (He reached for the robes and then grabbed both yet tripped. He fell on his back and nearly passed out.) "I'm...alright" he said dizzy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:31 am

Sophia jumped off the stool she was on and kneeled down beside "Are you alright Danny?"Sophia asked with worried eyes as the shop keeper rust towards him. "Oh my dear are you ok, you took a pretty big fall from the stool to the ground are you sure your ok?"she asked him.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:38 am

"Yesh...I are fine," he said looking crossed eye and then shook his head "Yeah I'm fine. Sorry about that. It usually happens"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:44 am

Sophia still looked at him with worried eyes. "Ok, if your sure I'll let it go."said Sophia as she got up and jumped back on the stool. As Madam Malkin looked him with concern she waved her wand and the robe Danny got for Sophia as it went over Sophia's head and started measuring her with magic. "Will you be able to stand up dear to get your robes done?"Madam Malkin asked.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:00 am

(Danny nodded and got up again from the floor. He dusted off his clothing and then looked at Sophia. He smiled and then watched as she was measured.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:42 am

Sophia smiled back at him as she was still getting measured. "Ok dear if you fine step on the stool and I'll get you measured as well."said Madam Malkin. As Sophia looked at him she shrugged her shoulders and smiled and winked at him.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top