another year older another year wiser
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

another year older another year wiser Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

another year older another year wiser

View previous topic View next topic Go down

another year older another year wiser Empty another year older another year wiser

Post by Maddie Kane Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:52 pm

Cecilia woke up and knew today was a big day. She didn’t feel any different but she was different in one way. She was now sixteen years old. She just happened to be at home this morning. Slowly Cecil got up and put some pretty clothes. She was wearing a pretty black skirt with suspender like straps and buttons half way down the skirt part, her top was pink with a bike on it. She put on some pretty pink and black jewelry then walked out of her room brushing her hair with her hands as she walked down to the kitchens where she heard the house elves working. “Good morning,” she said to them with a warm simile.

“Good morning young mistress,” one of them said, “what can we get for you?”

“Nothing thanks,” Cecilia replied, “are Dad and Irina still asleep?” she asked and the house elf nodded, “take them breakfast in bed. If dad as a problem with it tell him I told you to do so, and do the same for Elijah.” the elf nodded and they started working again.

Cecilia walked out of the kitchen and made her was out side into the gardens she sat on a small stone bench next to some flowers. After a few minutes of just sitting there she went back inside and to one of the parlors. She sat at the piano that she didn’t know how to play. Laying her fingers on the keys like she had seen done a few times before she pushed down a key or two. Shaking her head she stood up and walked out of the room and up the stairs. Sighing she went back to her room and sat down on her bed then laid down once again. She looked around then got up again and walked out of the room. She went out side once again and found her broom.

Cecilia got on her broom and flew up off the ground. She didn’t know where she was going to fly to. All she knew was that it wouldn’t be far. Her family would be wakening up sooner or later.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

another year older another year wiser Empty Re: another year older another year wiser

Post by Elijah Krum Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:40 pm

The breeze carried an array of scents and smells; all of which had come from the forest that surrounded the acres upon acres of Krum land. It was that same breeze that danced through the open balcony doors and into Elijah’s room. It whirled around the room before running its fingers across his back and darting back out over the balcony. Elijah shuddered and rolled over, giving a little moan of contentedness. He stretched, vaguely registering the snap and crack of his joints. He rolled over again, back onto his back, and opened his eyes. Elijah tipped his head to the left and looked out of the open doors, through the gaps the balcony rail supports created. He watched a pair of birds dart across the scenery as he caught his breath. The dreams he’d had had left him feeling worn out. A smile tugged his lips upwards and Elijah brought his hand up to his face. He tipped his face into his palm and stifled laughter before throwing himself up into a sitting position.

There was a knock at the door and Elijah’s eyes instantly snapped to it. He ran a hand through his hair and clicked his fingers. The door fell open to reveal and mortified looking House Elf who, interestingly enough, had some company. Standing beside the elf was a young man, standing at about five foot ten (giving Elijah more than a few inches over him) with sandy-blonde hair and bright blue eyes. He definitely stood out in comparison to some of the people staying here. The Krums were at both ends of the spectrum – some had dark hair and dark eyes while some had white-blonde hair and blue-grey eyes. This boy seemed smack bang in the middle. His hair beneath the blonde was a brown colour; it looked as if the sun was the result of sun-bleaching. Elijah couldn’t help but appraise what he saw – even if the person stood in the doorway was wearing his pyjamas. His pyjamas though only consisted of draw-string trousers which were slung low on his slightly tan hips.

Elijah’s mind began to whirl and it began to recall more than a few trysts with young gentlemen over the years. He didn’t know why this person was here but the dormant sexual deviant in the back of his mind was more than willing to return to have a taste of this sweet, innocent and no doubt pure individual. Before Elijah could even think about ravaging the young man, however, the House Elf stuttered out a sentence.

“Mister asked to see the Master of the house. Master Viktor is busy with Mistress Irina so Miffy brought him here.” And with that, the elf darted away. Another elf appeared at the doorway with a breakfast tray and thrust it into the hands of the boy before darting off after Miffy. Elijah smirked, knowing exactly how predictable that was of his father’s elves to scarper as soon as they came into the presence of wizards. Elijah licked his lips and leaned across the bed, peering at the breakfast tray from there with obvious interest. The boy shifted the weight from his right leg to his left and walked into the room.

“I am Nikolo.” He introduced, bringing the tray over to the bed. Elijah sat back and watched as the boy set the tray down. Elijah learned forward, snatched a piece of toast off of one of the plates and bit into it. The crunch was music to his ears. He swallowed the mouthful after chewing and held his right hand out for Nikolo to shake. The boy looked at it hesitantly, his eyes taking in each ring that clasped Elijah’s fingers, before reaching out and grasping it with both hands. Elijah shook his hand in Nikolo’s firmly before pulling away and taking another bite of his toast. He gestured for Nikolo to take some and he glanced over idly to see the boy’s fingers curl around a piece of toast. Elijah smiled and turned his head back toward the balcony where he was watching the birds bathe in the bird bath.

“I come from Holland,” The boy said, stealing Elijah’s attention again. “From Amsterdam. This country is very unfamiliar to me. I wish I knew more about it.” He looked about Elijah’s room before returning his eyes to the Bulgarian still wrapped up in his bed sheets. “You were born here?” When Elijah nodded slowly, Nikolo smiled. “It is a wonderful site. I wish my parents owned something like this. Your father was most hospitable to my family. I can only hope to take a little of his time today – enough to thank him. My mother said that it was imperative we all come today. I have a fair few brothers. They’re all unmarried. I think we may be here to tie our families together.”

Elijah’s eyes widened to the size of saucers and he lost grip on the toast. It fell onto the pile and Nikolo looked at him with a confused expression on his face. Elijah seized his face in his hands and pressed a hard kiss to his lips. This time Nikolo’s own eyes widened and he watched, transfixed as the Bulgarian fell out of the bed and scrambled towards a door at the other end of the large room. The breakfast was thrown up in the air as the sheets were dragged off of the bed and Nikolo had to fight to ensure nothing spilled. Elijah seemed preoccupied with something else though and once everything was back in order, Nikolo got up and went in pursuit of the Krum heir.

Pushing open the door, Nikolo found himself in a monster sized bathroom. He stepped inside and moved across the room towards the pool-sized bathtub. He placed his hands on the side and peered over the edge, wondering idly where the Bulgarian could have gone.

Suddenly, Elijah appeared. He rose out of the waster and wound his arms around Nikolo’s neck. He pulled the sandy-haired Dane into the water and ducked under, letting the water slip over him. He watched the Dane flail underneath for a few moments before reaching forward and wrapping his arms around Nikolo’s waist. He kicked his feet and they broke the surface once more, one of them spluttering and the other laughing.

“You can’t swim!” Elijah exclaimed once he’d sobered. Nikolo glowered at him and made to break Elijah’s hold on him, instead only succeeding in making Eli’s hold tighter. “I knew it! This bathtub leads into multiple channels that’ll eventually ensure you end up in the pool downstairs. You don’t want to come with me?” Nikolo shook his head adamantly and Elijah grinned before slipping under the water. He released Nikolo and instead gripped the pyjama bottoms that would ensure that the little fishy sank. Elijah tugged on them and pulled them off successfully – even with the added difficulty of Nikolo kicking his legs. He then did a roll in the water, managing to take his own off as he did so. Elijah broke the surface once more and tossed the trousers over the side.

“I want to get out.” Nikolo murmured, his arms coming around himself in a protective stance. Elijah smiled unsympathetically and winked at Nikolo before slipping underneath the water. Nikolo watched the movement of the shadow underneath the water and it wasn’t long until a gasp escaped the lips of the Dane. Then, in the next instant, he was pulled underneath the water. Nikolo stifled a scream and blinked rapidly. He looked about himself and reached out blindly for Elijah. The Bulgarian took his hand and Nikolo immediately found himself being pulled – but where he did not know.
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

another year older another year wiser Empty Re: another year older another year wiser

Post by Maddie Kane Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:36 pm

Cecilia had gotten board of flying and went back inside. She went up to her room and looked around. She changed into her bikini and then grabbed a towel. While walking down to the pool she put her hair up in a pony tail so it wouldn’t get tangled while she swam. “What the Hell?” she asked seeing Elijah and some random guy swimming in the pool. The odd part was they where both naked. “if you going to do that could you go to your bathroom?” she shook her head then started to walk away. She wondered what was wrong with her brother. She also wondered who the guy he was with. She wondered why the hell he was skinny dipping with Elijah in the pool.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:11 pm

The caverns were treacherous for those who could not swim properly so it was foolish for Elijah to be taking Nikolo on the wild goose chase that he was. The two manage to squeeze into one of the half-filled caverns and quickly slid down it, as if they were in a water slide. Elijah tipped his head back onto Nikolo’s shoulder and laughed as they slid down towards the pool that was, ironically, a whole wing away from Elijah’s bathroom where they had been moments ago. With a little bit of magic and some extraordinary architecture, the boys ended up splashing into the Olympic sized pool.

Elijah broke the surface easily and waited patiently for Nikolo to do the same. The Dane didn’t disappoint that readily and Elijah patted the sandy-haired boy on the cheek once he finally regained his breath. Elijah floated forward and pushed the wet hair out of the blonde’s eyes before darting away again, the water moving gently around him. Nikolo pursed his lips and blew out a bout of air he must have been holding in the entire way down. Then, from there, he pushed himself awkwardly through the water, managing some sort of breast stroke. Elijah merely floated onto his back and put his arms behind his head, flicking his feet idly so he moved around the pool.

“You are abhorrent!” Nikolo exclaimed, prompting Elijah to open an eye at him. Elijah smirked, electing to watch the Dane dry himself off. “How can you just-”

“What the hell?”

Nikolo squeezed and pulled the towel up to his neck. Elijah grinned and moved onto his front. He crept towards the stuttering Dane and curled his hands around the boy’s ankles. Then, in one swift movement, Elijah lifted him up and tossed him over his shoulders. The ensuing splash didn’t bother Elijah in the slightest. He then proceeded to get out. After successfully removing himself from the water, Elijah picked up one of the scarlet towels and wrapped it around his waist. He held onto the side and looked at the water to see Nikolo emerge, spluttering.

“Happy Birthday,” Elijah smiled, popping a kiss on her cheek. “Oh, that’s Nikolo by the way. Apparently he and his brother’s are marrying into the family – the poor sod. Anyway, I’m going to the kitchens; I heard the House Elves have some Lukanka waiting for me. You should introduce yourself to Nikolo. He’s Dutch.” Elijah playfully wrinkled his nose and grinned before skirting around his sister and heading towards the double doors; but not before shouting over his shoulder – “He’s still a Virgin, Cec, don’t worry!”
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mira Anderson Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:51 am

If god was out there, he sure had a sense of humor. Making cold, cynical Mira Anderson fall head over heels for Elijah Krum sure must have been highly entertaining for him. Making the ice queen melt was a task that no ordinary human could preform. Yet one had. And it was because of this same person that Mira woke for the second time surrounded by a cloud of bliss. Several hours ago she had woken in Krums Bulgarian bed to him shifting. Mira had sneakily left the room and returned to her own quarters to fall back into a much deeper sleep. Mira was known for her long, deep sleeps and she figured it would be bad for a member of the Krum family to walk in and find the two entangled. 

Not that Viktor didn't know what he was doing. Placing their rooms next to eachother was no accident. Viktor never make mistakes like this. And for that Mira was grateful. It had been all to easy to cross the corridor in the night and sink into him. She would thank Viktor later.

For the second time she woke there was one of the Krums many house elves above her, shaking gently. "Miss Mira?" he said in a high voice. Mira rubbed her eyes, happily recalling the events of the night before. "Mmm" she mumbled in reply, the sleep far from gone from her. "Miss Irina was inquiring after you in the kitchen" the house elf said helpfully, clearly happy he was given the honor of delivering the message.

"I'll be right down" Mira replying, implying her dismissal of the elf. He left and Mira removed herself from the sheets revealing only her underwear. She quickly pulled on a baggy tee shirt and pair of short shorts. It was early and there would be time to get really dressed later. Hopefully Elijah would be tired enough from last night that he wouldn't see her like this.  She did her best to look good around everyone, but the Bulgarian especially. 

In the kitchen Mira found not only the promised Irina but also Viktor. "Good morning Irina, Viktor" she said with a purring voice. "Thank you ever so much for the lodging. My room was positively.. delightful." She nodded just slightly in Viktors direction to acknowledge what he had done for her. Both Mr. Krum and Mrs. Krum-to-be were already in full clothing, making Mira feel slightly ashamed of what she had on. Luckily she had a friend in Irina and she would not judge. It was strange how close the two were because even though they were a mere four years apart Irina would be her mother someday. That is if Elijah ever offered her marriage. 

Irina had Mira had fallen for each other instantly. They gossiped like school girls and shopped together. If she were just two years younger and went to Hogwarts Mira was sure she would be her best friend. The two were planning a shopping trip in America over the summer as it was. Elijah probably wouldn't approve, but it wasn't any of his business who Mira hung out with.

Mira walked across the kitchen to a table and sat herself down, arm leisurely hanging on the arm rest.  

OOC: Would Mira be a bridesmaid in the wedding? Seeing as she is so close to the bride and the groom? And to make Eli irritated? And so she can wear a pretty dress? 
Mira Anderson

Number of posts : 539

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:40 am

Cecilia sat at the edge of the pool watching the guy Elijah had been swimming with. “you want a towel?” she asked him a small smile on her face. Eli had clearly made an impression on him. It may have been a good but still an impression. “i could look away while you get out if you’d like,” she said putting her feet in the water and swinging them back and forth. The movement made small ripples in the water.

Cecilia slowly lowered herself into the water. She swam to the other side then back . She was already tired of swimming and got back out of the water and carefully wrapped herself in a towel. “My family should be in the kitchen and that’s where I’m going after I change.” she started to walk out of the pool area, “ by the way I’m Cecilia.” she called over her shoulder.

She sauntered back to her room and closed the door behind her. In her closet she picked out a simple red sun dress. She sat on a small bench and slipped her feet into a simple pair of black heels. Her necklace had a black anchor shaped pendent on it. The earrings she inserted to her ears where dangly and made of three black discs. As Cec left her room she slipped some bracelets onto her left wrist.

Cecil wondered down to the kitchen a while later. “Good morning,” she said kissing Viktor on the cheek, “Irina.” she Smiled at her mother-to-be and sat next to Mira, “how are you this morning, Mira?” she asked

cecilia's second outfit
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:05 pm

Elijah entered the kitchen not long after Cecilia did. He was greeted with wolf whistles from Valantin and the twins, Euan and Finn, all of whom were stood by the French doors having a cigarette and cradling their mugs of coffee. Elijah smirked and opened the towel giving them an eyeful before tactically closing it. Just before though, Harry entered the room through the doors, his eyes widening at the sight. Finn and Euan both burst into peals of laughter and Elijah smirked at Harry before striding over to see Stelladora who was busy at the stove.

Elijah leaned over his ex-nanny, sniffing exaggeratedly before sticking his and in to steal a bit of bacon. She batted him away before he had a chance and Elijah yelped, plastering a look of indignation on his face. Euan snickered and Finn made towel opening motions before pointing to the blonde who was sat at the table with Elijah’s father and Irina. Elijah flushed red and waved, losing grip on the towel. He quickly gathered it up around himself again and smiled ruefully before nodding at Irina. Viktor cleared his throat and Elijah straightened up, keeping a firm hold on the towel around his midriff.

The door opened, revealing Esmeralda who was still clad in her nightgown. She too was greeted with wolf whistles but she flipped off the boys before striding forward and stealing a piece of toast off of the plate in the middle of the table. She sat herself down next to Cecilia and leaned over muttering in her ear words to the effect of “He has no shame”, adding “Happy Birthday” soon after.

“Morning everyone...by the way...” Elijah said finally, waving a little with his spare hand. Valantin waltzed over, a grin on his face and his cigarette between his lips. He squeezed Elijah’s cheek and smirked before taking the cigarette out of his mouth and blowing the smoke against Elijah’s cheek.

“And what a beautiful morning it is, cousin.” He purred playfully, lacing his fingers through part of Elijah’s hair. He looked over his shoulder at Finn and Euan, both of whom were back in stitches once more. Then, in one swift movement, he stole the towel from around Elijah’s waist and shot across the room out of the French doors. Elijah swore loudly and ran after his cousin – fully aware he was completely naked yet completely unfazed by it. Esmeralda buried her face in her hands. Irina had a scandalous look on her face and the twins were back laughing. It was only Harry that looked horrified by the scene.

“Do you reckon there’ll be a bit of Krum family politics between Eli and Val?” Euan asked, rising up on his tip-toes to look for the two. He raised his eyebrows at his brother and Finn snickered. He whirled around and looked at the people in the room.

“Bets people, bets! Is our darling golden boy Elijah Nathaniel Krum going to shag the brains out of our rising Quidditch star Valantin Petrov? Do I hear twenty galleons?!”

“I love my family,” Viktor said into his tea, shaking his head and looking back down at the newspaper, fully prepared to go on as if what was happening around him wasn’t actually happening.
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:25 am

Cecilia shook her head at her brother’s actions. Then traced squiggly lines on the table. “Daddy, is there anything interesting in the paper?” its not that she really cared but this conversation had to be more pleasant than anything her brother could do. She crossed her ankles under the table. She smiled and tried not to laugh at what Esmeralda said. Elijah had to told her that she needed to grow up and that’s just what she was trying to do.

Cecilia got tired of sitting around. “I think I’m going to go out side. Hopefully I can avoid seeing anymore of Elijah.” she said getting up, “See you all later on.” Cec sauntered out of the French doors and wondered around out side. In the gardens she entered a dream like state. She wasn’t completely there.

Jack and Jake where not there though she had asked them to come. it would be unseating if they didn't come. her thoughts changed to Nikolo. she smiled slightly at the scene she had witnessed between the Dutch boy and her bother. she giggled as she replayed the sight of Elijah throwing Nikolo over his shoulders into the water before getting out in her head and a smile grew on her face. She did love Jack and Jake and they loved her mostly in the same way, but she would have to marry who her father and brother told her to. She’d have to be a good girl and do as told even as she grew older.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Evander Yaxley Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:57 am

Jake has woken up that morning feeling like there was something he needed to do. Somewhere he needed to be. He couldn't seem to shake the feeling, no matter who much he tried. He thought it was just something he usually felt, but it wasn't. He had forgotten about Cecilia's birthday. It was that very day. That was what he needed to do, he needed to be at her birthday party. He had promised her he'd be there, adn now on that day he wasn't there. When he finally remembered, he had jumped out of bed and rushed to get ready. He pulled on some formal clothing; pants, shirt, jacket and tie. Something he wasn't used to wearing, but he would do it, just because it was Cecilia's birthday.

Trying to remember where it was that she lived, he apparated from his home to a few blocks from where it was she said she lived. Where he had apparated was a little too far for him, but hey no one's perfect. He sighed and began to walk toward the house Cecilia had described. Not a long walk as far as he thought. When he stood in front of the door, he quickly ran a hand through his hair to smooth it - he had gotten dressed a little too quickly and he had forgotten to brush his hair well- and he knocked on the door.

Now all he needed to do was wait. Wait to see if he was let in.
Evander Yaxley
Evander Yaxley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 585

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kubin Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:51 pm

"Ok... Shirt, check, pants, check, jacket, check, socks..... God Dammit!"

Well, another thing forgotten. Jack thought angrily. First, he had forgotten his watch, which he needed to see the time of day, now his socks. He had been in a hurry, after oversleeping and whatnot. He had literally jumped from his bed and onto the floor, where he hurriedly picked out the best cloths he could find, a short sleeved button up plaid shirt, a pair of navy plue pants, and shiny black shoes for formal gatherings. He also attempted at tying a tie, but accidently tied his hand somewhere in it, so it took another 10 minutes to get it free. After that, he just abandoned wearing anything else. Hurriedly, he took a small present he got for her and grabbed his broomstick, where he took off on the roof of his house, entering through the window of the attic

It took a wihle to get there, and Jack had to fly up high, else people might think he wasn't just a bird or plane. He searched for the house hesitantly, remembering Cecilias description for it. After 20 minutes, he finally found it, and shot down to land in the front yard. He landed very gracefully, going in a little too steep and sliding down his broom, giving himself a wedgie and he fell on his heels, his knees locking in place. He cursed and grabbed his broom, wiggling his legs. He limped towards the door, where he saw Jake, finely dressed, better than him. He gretted Jake from behind and stood next to him, assuming Jake had knocked on the door.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Number of posts : 487

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top