First Year, First Year..... - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

First Year, First  Year..... - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

First Year, First Year.....

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

First Year, First  Year..... - Page 2 Empty Re: First Year, First Year.....

Post by Nick Potter Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:27 pm

"Yea I get Deposit and Withdraw confused sorry" Nick told her as he climbed back in the Cart. As the cart raced up everything Nick had bought flew out of the cart witch was an old Charms book. When they were out of the cart case was on her fathers shoulders. "You wont be taller than me for long" Nick said pulling out his wand Nick had read a few charms spells before the book was lost for etirnety. "Ejectus" Nick cast on the ground then he flew up fifty feet in the air the said "Whos taller than who now" Nick said but then he started to fall. "Parachutus" Nick cast then a parachute came out of his wand and he landed softly on the ground. "So where to now" Nick asked.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:16 pm

"Not fair Nick! I don't have my wand yet! Besides, you aren't supposed to do Magic outside of school, you'll get in trouble!" She said sticking her tongue out at Nick as her father walked away. "Oh, lets go to Ollivanders! I want my wand Daddy, please please!" She exclaimed, tugging on her dad's red hair before he set her down on the ground. "Okay, me and you can go to Ollivanders, your mother can go and get your potions stuff, is that alright honey?" he asked turning to look at Chase's mum. "Yes yes, that's fine." She said and waved her hand, her eyes set on a shop front that was advertising a new kind of perfume. "Lets meet as the ice Cream Shop in... say.. an hour?" He asked and she nodded, walking off.

Chase looked over at Nick, "Come on! I want my wand Daddy!" She said excitedly, her hand grabbing her Dad's and tugging on it, as she tried to race down the road. As she got to the shop, she slowed and looked at it carefully, her eyes staring at the peeling paint, the rickety sign, and the general air of neglect. "Are you sure this is the right place Dad?" She asked staring at it with a mild look of distaste. "It's kind of... old.." Her father laughed and ruffled her hair. "Come on sweetheart, you know it's the right place." He gently pushed her into the shop and looked at Nick. "I'll stay out here, you can go in if you want." He said smiling at him before sitting down on the bench.

Chase slowly walked in and heard a jingle of the bell above the door. She jumped slightly and looked up at it, before walking in, even more slowly, and looking around at the walls lined with boxes. All of them seemed to be shimmering with magic, the entire place felt like it had been forgotten, but Chase knew that so many people came in here, people like herself, getting their first wand, that she knew appearances were deceiving. Getting to the front of the shop, she rang the bell, and stepped back a few steps, looking around carefully, her eyes wandering over the room as she turned to see if Nick had followed her in or not.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:27 pm

Nick just followed Chase and her family he was a bit shy. He followed Chase into the old wand shop. "When I was here The old guy said he didnt want my business and to go somewhere else" Nick told her as the old guy came back and said "Im sorry Young Lady but im going out of business so you need to go to Knouckturn alley to get your wand" The old guy named Olivander told her as he went to the back and kept packing boxes. Ollivander turned around and used a spell to push them out of the store close the door and lock it. "I have my broom if you want to go there faster" Nick told her quietly he had parcticed flying when he was ten so he knew how to fly.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top