Basic Level - Lesson 8 - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Basic Level - Lesson 8 - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Basic Level - Lesson 8

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Basic Level - Lesson 8 - Page 4 Empty Re: Basic Level - Lesson 8

Post by James William Wilson Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:18 pm

''Oh come on, Manson. They have banished the Giant Squid from the lake year ago. Do not worry. If you want, as I have said, someone can go with you down there so that, if you faint, you won't be eaten by those nasty merpeople.'', he replied. ''Diamond, good. Twenty points for my House. And yes, Krum, next time you bring anything into class, cigarettes, snakes, elephants... not even McCoy will know where they are. I of course know, where your serpent is, but.... simple as that, I won't tell you.'', he replied.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:22 pm

Miseria shook her head, refusing to even look at Wilson. If he didn't understood that she was afraid of water, the deeps, etc., it wasn't her problem. But really, there was no way for her to step any closer to the water. “They could even walk away from there, but I am not going in,“ she said quietly, and in a slow voice but also making sure that he would hear her. She clenched her fingers around her school uniform, trying to hold herself back. Yes, quite a big thing to panic, though.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:13 pm

''Manson, it is bloody water. It won't hurt you, nor will it suck you into Wonderland where you will meet Tweedledee and Tweedledum. It is completely harmless... and remember, something valuable to you is inside that lake.'', he said.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:37 pm

Miseria scowled and Wilson:“I have no intentions to meet your friends,sir,“ she said about Tweedledee and Tweedledum or whoever they were. And she shook her head.
“And I won't go into the water as well,“ she repeated her thoughts loudly. Seriously, that was quite odd, why couldn't professor understand that she was afraid of it?
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:55 pm

''They are quite friendly once you get to know them, actually.'', he said and pulled his wand out. He pointed it at Miseria's head and cast the bubble-head charm on her. As the bubble appeared, he flicked his hand and pushed her into the water. ''I do hope she does not die down there.'', Wilson said.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:04 pm

OT: Right now I stopped playing my guitar and laughed so hard about this part.

It took her few seconds to realize what Wilson was about to do. But when she did, it was too late. At first, she realized that there was a strange bubble around her head and the second thing was ice cold water when he pushed her into the lake. It was quite childish picture as the professor did that, not other students. She made a little scream before landing into the water, but then she started panicing. She didn't even know how to swim! Gasping the air underwater, though, the bubble protected her, and she could breathe, but that wasn't enough. As she could feel the ground under the legs, that was enough for her. For the last time looking up, she pushed herself away from the ground, but not strongly enough. And then, for the first time in her life, she fainted underwater.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:45 pm

''Good, she is in. If she dies down there... you all saw her trip, I hope. If not, we shall have problems.'', Wilson said. ''Abbey, would you be so kind as to go and check on her? If she dies down there, the Merpeople might think that I have begun to throw some not needed stuff down there.'', he said.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Potter1 Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:15 pm

Lily gazed around a little dazed. Swimming in the lake for a class? Wow that was a new one. It didn't help her dazed feeling that she'd been dozing. She stood up, knowing that a majority of her classmates would have forgotten about her already. 'Where is Lysander?' She wondered again and made a mental note to whack him for ditching without her. She shrieked in suprise when the Professor seemingly pushed a student into the water.

Now, Lily could swim, to a certain extent, but when one had hair like hers and hadn't learnt how to use a drying charm, well you could see why she'd be hesitant to. But she didn't want to look like one of those prissy girls who only cared for there looks so she gazed around for a moment before saying, "I can go check if you want, I need to get mine to." She said with a small blush. In all honesty, she'd wished she'd ditched this class. Swimming and frizzy red hair didn't go well.
Lily Potter1
Lily Potter1

Number of posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:15 am

"To bad i cant....."She sat there and nodded to her leg. it wasnt in a cast but it was broken. She was able to swim and such but her leg was throbing with pain as she spoke. She yawned and wrapped the blanket tighter around her shivering.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:12 am

''Ha? Yes... go, of course. Just, do not get killed yourself.'', Wilson said, bemused. He was reading a paper he had on his desk, which automatically meant that he had not payed much attention to what the kids were saying.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top