The Potter and Fey Wedding. - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Potter and Fey Wedding. - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Potter and Fey Wedding.

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Potter and Fey Wedding. - Page 5 Empty Re: The Potter and Fey Wedding.

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:48 am

Thank you, Soph. Nikki grinned weakly. Nikki couldn't bear to say 'sis', not after hearing rumours. Though she wasn't 100% sure, it still hurt her, somehow. You look brilliant, I'm sure Timmy will be impressed. Nikki winked. Fantastic then, I'm off to the bathroom for my hair and make up. Nikki said as she stood up, but looked at Sophia as though she was about to cry. Nikki made her way to the bathroom where the stylist was and took a seat in the bathroom and shut her eyes and let the stylist do her thing. Do your stuff... Nikki mumbled to the stylist.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Aminia Lestrange Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:31 pm

Belle Fey wrote:

Scott Fey played by Ian Somerhalder
Spoiler:

((Nice Ian has a twin))

Ami sat there as the stylist messed with her hair, she started feeling out of place, all these people she didn't know and all these people she did know but didn't talk to. She sighed and got up as the guy finished her hair, she went to get dressed, and noticed Haley was there doing the same.
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Number of posts : 1198
Special Abilities : Nonverbal Magic, Occlumency, Apparation, Leglimency

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:21 pm

(OOC: Oh crap going to fix it now.)

Martha looked at the girls and nodded. "All right ladies we are about ready to go. When you are all polished I shall go let the boys know it is time."

Belle nodded as her veil was put into place finishing her off. She smiled as she looked in the mirror. "Wonderful job, I can't wait!" She rose finally from the chair and took a minute to let the feeling get back into her body from her waist down. "Oh the butterflies are getting worse." She laughed as she realized the moment was nearly upon them.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:30 pm

Godric Delk Malfoy wrote:Godric laughed a little. His gaze turning on Jess. But Jess, I thought the speech was the Best Man's job? Godric didn't know how the English did weddings but the Germans were extreamly particular about speeches.

Godric turned his attention to Andy, smiling kindly. Besides, I'm sure if you need to you can wing it. he winked and was sure, that no matter what Andrain would do just fine. [color=lightblue]Just take a deepbreath, and think of your lovly bride.[/color[

Andrian looked at Godric and laughed. "That what I thought," he told them looking at each of them one at a time. "I'm confused, i had to make a speech? - But I haven't prepared anything yet," a frown appeared on his face. "Mmm... Thanks, i'll give it a go I guess," he said his voice filled with uncertainty.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:44 pm

Martha nodded as she looked at the watch on her wrist. "All right girls we are ready. I am going to go tell Andy to make his way down stairs, once he is clear we will grab the men and pair them up with you and we will get this show on the road."

Belle took a deep breath. "I can do this, I can do this..What if I fall on my face or something?" She asked suddenly worried about all the eyes that would be on her.

Gram came and gave her a hug. "You will not fall on your face, you will be the perfect picture of grace. Now stand tall and proud my dear, just remember you are going to be tied to the man you love and it will help."

Belle hugged her back and then stepped back. "Thank you Gram." She smiled brightly as she looked at her friends around her. "Thank you all so much for doing this with me, I know that this will go well surrounded by all my friends, whether you are new or old."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Martha had left and made her way to the room where Andrian and the grooms were. She knocked once and stepped in as Vincet opened the door for her. She smiled at all the men, "You all look dashing!"

Gramps nodded. "They sure do. Is it time then Martha?"

She nodded, "Yes sir. The girls are ready and they all look stunning."

He nodded then turned to Andy. "All right my boy, let's get you down stairs so the rest of these boys can recieve their beautiful partner."

Vincet spoke up. "I shall take him down, you sir must stay up here to give Belle away."

Gramps laughed, "Right, well then see you in a few Andy." He gave him a firm hug and then stepped back. "Remember what I told you and you will be fine."
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott Fey Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:32 pm

Scott nodded to Martha when she came into the room, though it was funny to see her look up at him now because when he was a boy who got into a fair bit of trouble...it seemed he was always looking up at her. Scott went and took Andrian's hand and shook it firmly. "Good luck my friend."

He then stepped back so that Vincent could lead the way. He felt someone by his side and turned to find Martha by him, fighting back the tears. "Tears all ready Martha? The wedding hasn't even begun yet." He smiled down at her.

"Oh I know." She said on a sob. "But you should see her Scotty, she is...she is so beautiful." The woman broke down and Scott gave her a hug.

"Now, now. If you break down now, who is going to make sure everything runs smoothly?"

The woman stepped back and sniffed. "Aye, you are right on that one." She dabbed her eyes and stood straighter. "All right then, let's get you boys going." She said as she looked from Jess Potter all the way to Lysander.
Scott Fey
Scott Fey

Number of posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:27 am

Mariana heard as people were moving inside the house that almost looked like a castle.There were times when her feet didn't hold her at one place for long though she hoped the wedding would start soon.She dropped the dog who just kept standing next to her like she was his mother or something simmilar.

She turned to Matt for a sec: "If they start soon you will see the gift soon too." she commented not really sure where did that come from though she just pointed her look at the house and waited to see who would be the first to come out.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Aminia Lestrange Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:06 pm

Ami came out all ready for the wedding, she could hear the voices coming in from the door, "You look lovely Belle!"
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Number of posts : 1198
Special Abilities : Nonverbal Magic, Occlumency, Apparation, Leglimency

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:32 pm

Belle turned to Ami and smiled, "Thanks Ami, you look pretty good yourself. I'm glad you decided to do this with me, but don't kill me for pairing you with Jess." She joked. She knew her new brother could be....different but he was still a sweet guy and she was looking forward to getting to know him better.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:53 am

[erm, is anyone going to reply to get the wedding started..??]
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top