The Potter and Fey Wedding. - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Potter and Fey Wedding. - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Potter and Fey Wedding.

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Potter and Fey Wedding. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Potter and Fey Wedding.

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:55 am

[[OOC:Yeah Belle & Andrian i am upstairs..only ones downstairs are me,Matt and Khaat..]]
Mariana looked as Matt arrived not too long after her followed by Khaat.She saw the gift that Khaat was carrying in her hand and remembered her little gift was in her purse.She had prepared it the previous night but forgat to check. "Hi Matt Hi Khaat..." she said from the edge of fountain she was sitting on with a dog not yet standing up.She was waiting for her brother...well foster brother.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:00 am

Godric appareted in to where Andrian was getting ready. His own Groom'smen tux was fitting for his complexion. The black tailed coat, the elegen silver silk vest, and the white under shirt. He had taken them to a personal tailor just so he could look nice on Andrian's wedding day.

As he looked up, he quickly bowed his head in respect to the older gentalman. Sorry for the intrusion good sir. If you would like I will take leave until you are finished talking. Godric's german accent was thick due to nerves. He hadn't been in this public a place in a long time and let his control slip.

As he truned to Andrian, he smiled warmly. So, the wedding looks like its going to be grand Andrian. You look stunning.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:18 am

Sophia apperated where Belle told her the bride and the bridemaids were getting ready for the wedding at. As she appeared behind Belle she smiled. "Hey Bells sorry I'm late, I had to get some things from my house to bring here."said Sophia softly. "How are you holding up?"Sophia asked her as she stood behind and looked at her through the mirror. As she felt herself being tugged she realized it was the hair stylist that was doing her hair for the wedding. "Well see you later Bells, my hairstylist is calling me so I must go!"said Sophia laughing as she was being dragged into the bathroom to get her washed so her hairstylist could do it.

Spoiler:
((dress, hair and make-up))
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:50 am

Godric Delk Malfoy wrote:Godric appareted in to where Andrian was getting ready. His own Groom'smen tux was fitting for his complexion. The black tailed coat, the elegen silver silk vest, and the white under shirt. He had taken them to a personal tailor just so he could look nice on Andrian's wedding day.

As he looked up, he quickly bowed his head in respect to the older gentalman. Sorry for the intrusion good sir. If you would like I will take leave until you are finished talking. Godric's german accent was thick due to nerves. He hadn't been in this public a place in a long time and let his control slip.

As he truned to Andrian, he smiled warmly. So, the wedding looks like its going to be grand Andrian. You look stunning.

Gramp and Andrian both turned around to see who it was, a smile broke on thier face. "Ah, the lads are here," cheered Gramp. "That quite alright, i be on my way," he added quickly as he and Andrian both shared an exchanged grin.

"Alright," nodded Andrian, smiling back at him then watched at Gramp left the room. He took his gaze off him and finally looked at Godric. "Thanks, you look marvelous," he grinned looking at the tuxedo both Bell and he had chose the groomsmen to wear. He turned around to check one more time before he was called to the ceremony

(Sorry it bad)
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:14 pm

Jesica aperated with jack to whee she had been told she wore the back dress but on her feet instead of the heeled black shose she had been given she word simple flat pumps as they others wuld have been dangerouse for her, the dress made her baby bump look like a blimp but she didn't mind she saw it as a thing of beauty knowing two babies grew inside it.

Moving to the house she wondered where the bride was she saw several people had turned up already she so hoped she ws not too late , jack had fussed over wearing a tux but she threatened him with no nookie for a week if he didn't and so he followed in his tux quietly. she ahd told him a few things after his return from scotland and now she felt her marrage was stronger than ever as he held her hand tight as they moved to the main door and knocked .
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:21 pm

Again another staff member opened the door and lead both Jessica and Jack upstairs. He stopped and told Jessica that Belle and the girls could be found in the room he was before. Then once Jess was inside he lead Jack to where the groom and the boys were to get ready and quietly left.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:02 pm

Jes smiled as she entered the room "you look beautiful belle, are you nervouse?" she asked sitting down in a chair that was close by, her back ached she knew she had to sat sat down till it was time there for not be able to do much her hair was in light curls with a simple cherry blossom comb threw her hair he had kept it down for ease that morrning. "Belle I have something for you" she said taking out a small gold box opening it she showed her a white and blue garter "something old, somthing new , something borrrowed , something blue, I thought you might use this for blue, ow and he ahs to take it off with his teeth it brings good luck" she said smiling .

(( Jessica's hair and the garter ))
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:06 pm

Belle smiled when Jessica came in shortly after Sophia had been wisked away in a hurry. "Hey Jess, and yes I am nervous. My stomach feels like there is a whole swarm of butterflies in it." She then looked at the box Jessica opened and smiled when she saw what was in it. She blushed a little at the mention of Andrian taking it off with his teeth.

"Oh, he will love that." She laughed. "Thank you for bringing it. I had forgotten about that tradition actually."
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Post by Haley Kantal Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:10 pm

Haley sat down in one of the chairs and let the stylist mess with her hair, "I know! I can't believe it came so soon."
Haley Kantal
Haley Kantal

Number of posts : 313

Back to top Go down

Post by Aminia Lestrange Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:12 pm

Ami smiled, "You look beautiful Belle." She didn't want the stylist messing with her hair like they did the others, but she knew she had too, so she sighed and say down, "So are you Nervous?"
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Number of posts : 1198
Special Abilities : Nonverbal Magic, Occlumency, Apparation, Leglimency

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top