The Potter and Fey Wedding. - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Potter and Fey Wedding. - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Potter and Fey Wedding.

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Potter and Fey Wedding. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Potter and Fey Wedding.

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:14 pm

Jessica smiled "I though you might with al the wedding preperations and all " she lifted it out and handed it to her "I am sory im not much use to you " she said patting her round belly "I seem to get bigger every week, I am just gad i didn't go before your wedding" she chuckled "and nerves are normal i almost backed out of mine i was that nervouse " she brushed the black dress she ahd been given "I love the dress Belle plenty of room , ow i changed the shoes i hop you don't mind , heels with me this big , sorry not a good idea " she smiled .
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:25 pm

Belle laughed as all the women threw questions at her. "Yes again very nervous and thank you. I only hope Andrian also approves." She said to Ami. "And I know, time really did fly by." This was said to Haley. "And you just being here is a help to me Jess. If during the ceremony you need to sit down don't be afraid to. I have had Vincent put a chair up there for you. We don't want anything happening to the twins." She smiled brightly.

"I can't wait until Andrian and I have children. I am possitive that I won't lose another child, Andrian and I have too much love to keep between the two of us." She said, the pain was still there at the loss of their child, but she was confident the time had just not been right.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:45 pm

Lysander appered suddenly in the manor driveway where he had been instructed to come. Lysander could hardly belive it. He barely knew Belle or Andrian. All he knew was that Jamie had dated Andrain after he had. At least they had the same taste in girls. He wondered what Belle was right. He had heard she was pretty, beautiful even, but it would not be a fair test with her at her most beautiful in the wedding dress. Again his mind flickered to what he had been bothered by before. Why had they asked him to be a groomsman? Lysander figured that there must be a LOT of groomsmen. Happily he headed down the drive toard the home, wearing the tux that had been sent to him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:02 pm

Christabelle apparated in front of the door to the house. She had come on her own highly doubting that her own fiance knew either Belle or Andrian. But she however did. She was in a white corseted dress with her wild curls somewhat tamed today. She saw someone she recognized from her own house at school. "At least I won't show up at the door alone." she said laughing softly as she knocked on the door.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:01 am

"Hello Mari..." he said walking towards her. "How are you?" he asked sitting down next to her. Ever since the experience in London he felt...closer to Mari. "Don't fall into the fountain now!" he said jokingly. "Watcha get them?" he asked trying to start up a conversation.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:31 pm

((excuse the slight godmode))
There was a small pop behind Andrian and suddenly a pair of hands clapped down on his back. "Surprise," he said calmly, grinning as Andrian turned to face him. He reached out gave his hand a shake, reaching over to give him a quick hug and slap him on the back in a playful manner. "Well well well," he said cheerily, "the big day has arrived bro," he said with a grin, fiddling with the napkin in his breast pocket ever so slightly. "So," he said with a grin. "Nervous?" he asked
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:37 pm

Andrian felt a hand clapped down on his back causing him to grunt and turned around to see who did it. A smile broke on his face, Jess was here - his best man. "Hey, bro. Glad you could make it," chuckled Andrian shaking his brother hand and hugged him back, slapping him on the back as well. He pulled away from his brother and raised one delicate eyebrows at him as Jess started speaking in an odd way. "Just a tiny bit," grinned Andrian playing around with his jacket again to make it look right.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:40 pm

Jess chuckled and nodded, he'd be worried if he wasn't nervous, it was all part of getting Married, but he wasn't gonna tell Andrian that. "Your suit is fine," he said scoldingly, watching him fiddle with his suit and shaking his head with yet another nervous chuckle. Truth was he was pretty nervous too, it wasn't every day you accepted a new person into your family. "So," he said, "Have you got all your speech set out?" he asked. "Are you ready to be married?" he concluded
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:50 pm

Andrian stopped fiddling with his suit and looked at his brother for a few moment, letting go of his suit and finally accepting that he looked fine. "Thanks," said Andrian nervously chuckling with him. He noticed how nervous his brother was just reading his expression, he knew he wasn't the only one nervous. "Speech?" asked Andrian, confused for a second.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:12 pm

Godric laughed a little. His gaze turning on Jess. But Jess, I thought the speech was the Best Man's job? Godric didn't know how the English did weddings but the Germans were extreamly particular about speeches.

Godric turned his attention to Andy, smiling kindly. Besides, I'm sure if you need to you can wing it. he winked and was sure, that no matter what Andrain would do just fine. [color=lightblue]Just take a deepbreath, and think of your lovly bride.[/color[
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top