The Potter and Fey Wedding. - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Potter and Fey Wedding. - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Potter and Fey Wedding.

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Potter and Fey Wedding. - Page 4 Empty Re: The Potter and Fey Wedding.

Post by Hugo Weasley Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:05 pm

There was a crack and the two slightly disgruntled forms of Jenifer Dent and Elijah Krum appeared. Jen had decided that having the fifteen year old tag along would be good for him as he was becoming more and more like a socially and sexually deprived hermit every day. Plus, it was interesting to see him without paint covering his fact or charcoal-covered hands. He was also clean shaven and well dressed which seemed as if that was never going to happen back at Khaat’s either.

Jen moved to stand in front of Eli and she cast a scrutinizing eye over him. If he was about twenty years older he would have blown her out of her heels but seeing as he was fifteen and she was only making him accompany her for her own amusement, (and his own good) he really didn’t count as a potential other half. Jen straightened his tie up and smoothed down the lapels on his blazer and smiled appreciatively at the miserable teen who glowered at her in response.

“If it helps,” she smirked. “You do look very handsome. You’ll blow the girls away, I’m telling you!” Eli scowled and she raised an eyebrow. “Boys then?”
“I just want to be with Fauve, alright? Or at least asleep, how early is it?” Eli asked wearily.
“Who knows, but we are here!” Jen said enthusiastically.
“Only because Khaat knows Andrian and we’re here because I live with her and you’re her husband’s sister. We’re not really invited – it’s a fluke.” Eli said, forever the buzz kill.
“Look, it’s a wedding and the food is free. You are a growing boy what is wrong with you?”
“I don’t eat on a regular basis, Jen. I have things to do you know.” Eli pointed out.
“What like? Paint or try and make sure your daughter doesn’t get into trouble? It sounds riveting Eli, I can’t wait to adopt my very own French daughter.”

Eli rolled his eyes and Jen pulled him along, deciding that it was best to find Khaat before they began mingling. Jen spotted Khaat within minutes and pulled Eli over to her. Jen smiled widely at Khaat and gestured to Eli. “Look who I found!” she laughed. “What a result, eh? You look beautiful by the way, Khaat. Rob should be coming but he started talking about wood and glass and paint and stuff so I ducked out and went to find Mr. Bulgaria and Miss Messy.”

OOC: I own Eli too xD So watch me control him bwahahahaha!

Spoiler:
Hugo Weasley
Hugo Weasley
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 401
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Leglimency, Memory Manipulation, Non-Verbal Magic, Wandless Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:09 pm

"You mean you left him unsupervised?" Khaat laughed. "Oh, that really is dangerous. He'll be chasing something or comehere half rob, half dog or something and mostly late. And you look gorgeous. I love the dress. Eli, you look really handsome. You could have brought Fauve, you know. It would have been alright. Jen, I really do need to thank you for saving my behind at St. Mungo's. Neo's had some serious plans to get rid of me. I could not have gotten through that without you. I appreciate it. " She had lost her anger at Jen. Whatever happened to them originally had been long ago now. The issue was fully between Rob and herself, and Jen was not part of that. "Look, Jen, can we just somehow start fresh? Whatever happens between Rob and me, well, they're our own issues, not yours. They never were yours. I was wrong to be angry with you. And I'm sorry. I apologize."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22721
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Weasley Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:28 pm

“You lied to me then!” Eli said accusingly, glaring at Jen. “Bah, I’m off.” Eli had clearly already had enough and Jen watched as the Slytherin wandered off to find something entertaining to do or to possibly drown himself in alcoholic beverages. Jen rolled her eyes and swore at his retreating back. The kid was always in a mood and Jen had a feeling that he was just lacking female company... or male ... she wasn’t sure which team he was batting for.

“I think I have annoyed him.” Jen smiled to herself. “But don’t worry about St. Mungo’s. If you get into any more trouble then feel free to call me because I hate to admit it but St. Mungo’s was boring.” She laughed and shook her head. “You look great though. Ne’os isn’t the best at killing people so I suppose one could say we got off without any problems.” Jen shrugged. “The wedding should be fun and no doubt Rob will bring Fauve up. About before though, I shouldn’t have implied anything. I can’t help but feel guilty because I did trigger most of it. I should be the one apologizing and for that, I truly am sorry, Khaat.”
Hugo Weasley
Hugo Weasley
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 401
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Leglimency, Memory Manipulation, Non-Verbal Magic, Wandless Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:38 pm

'Well, Rob and I both know each other better than that. He probably should not have gotten himself all tangled up in his insecurities and maybe trusted me a bit more than that, and I surely should have trusted him. But let's let that all go into the past where it belongs. You're going to be Abbey's aunt at some point, and I'd prefer we got along rather than not. I think we need to go pull Eli's head out of the punch bowl before he or that silly snake get all tanked up on spiked punch. You coming?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22721
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:58 pm

Matt Lestrange wrote:"Hello Mari..." he said walking towards her. "How are you?" he asked sitting down next to her. Ever since the experience in London he felt...closer to Mari. "Don't fall into the fountain now!" he said jokingly. "Watcha get them?" he asked trying to start up a conversation.

"I'll try..." Mariana replied as she put a cute little dog to stand on her shoulder.Didn't seem to be easy letting him go now he was too cute.. she thought for herself though she wasn't sure if her thoughts had some other meaning. "Well would you like to know wouldn't you?" she said as she got out a nicley packed white gift from her bag. "Guess what you'll see when i give it to Belle or Andrian ... well actually both.." she said as she got close enough to him. "What did you get them?" she then asked using a sneaky look.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:44 am

Matt took a small glance at the dog but was distracted by the gift she took out. Matt grinned, "Alright, well you'll just have to wait and see mine too then!" he said winking at her. He pulled out two small packages, one royal blue, another hot pink. One for her and one for him, but he wasn't going to spoil anything.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriella Montez Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:41 am

Tim arrived at the house of the soon-to-be newly wedded Belle and Andrian. He knocked on the door and waited, but thinking no one would answer he let himself in and followed the sounds of chatter. Woah, Tim thought, they're living it LARGE! Tim nodded in approval. For the wedding he had his hair all gelled up and spiky and for clothes he wore the traditional back and white tuxedo and black leather shoes. Nothing special. He didn't want to be noticed to be the guy 'Oh my god, look at what he's wearing!'
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Number of posts : 375
Special Abilities : Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:54 am

Nikki apparated to Belle and Andrian's house where they were having the wedding. She ran in after Timothy and pushed infront of him. Sorry Tim! I'm late! You look great by the way! Nikki called after him. She ran up the stairs and found the room where the bride and bridesmaids where meant to be. Nikki put one of her arms on the door and huffed and puffed. I'm so sorry I'm late Belle! Nikki apologized.

Nikki who was wearing jeans and a top, her hair in a messy bun and no make up was holding a bag and the dress on a hanger in her other. She placed both items on a clear chair. She quickly stripped down to her undergarments. She wore a strapless bra of course, because of the dress. She walked to her bag and sprayed deodorant all over herself. She then took the black long strapless dress off the hanger and put it on. Could someone help zip me up, please? Nikki asked.She sat down and waited, and whilst she waited, she put on strappy black high heels. And is someone going to do my hair? And Make up? Nikki asked.

DRESS
Spoiler:
SHOES
Spoiler:
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:03 pm

"I'll help you Nikki sis."said Sophia walking out of the bathroom as she heard Nikki ask for someone to zip her up. When she ask if someone would do her hair and make-up she nodded. "Yes your hair and make-up will be done by stylist so don't worry.'said Sophia softly as she zipped her up. Sophia was laready done with her hair and make-up and waiting on everyone else to get ready. "You might want to get your hair done and make-up done sis, I think everyone else is almost done or is done.'said Sophia softly. Sophia was already in her bridemaid dress with her hair and make-up done and everything, she had to admit she did look good ijn black and her hair and make-up was awesome!

Spoiler:
((dress, hair and make-up))
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:41 pm

Belle laughed as she had tried to rise to help Nikki and was forced to sit down once more. "Are we about done Joan? My backside is so numb I am afraid I won't be able to walk right." She joked.

The stylist rolled her eyes. "Oh please, you will walk just fine. But with great beauty comes great discomfort so can it."

Belle laughed, "All right, all right." She then looked at Nikki through the mirror and smiled. "Don't worry about it Nikki, Martha just let me know that my soon to be brother-in-law has only just arrived as well. The important thing is all of you are here now."

Gram cleared her throat and Belle remembered there was one thing she had not discussed. "Oh so the line up is as follows; Jess Potter and Ami will go out first, followed by Godric and Haley, Nikki and Lysander, then Sophia and my brother Scott shall go and finally Jessica and Jack. I have you at the rear because there is a chair set up for you incase you need it Jess." Belle explained.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Scott had been leaned back against a wall watching Andrian fidget and talk with his groomsmen. He still felt a little out of place being in the wedding even if his baby sister was the bride. He did have to admit that him and Andrian had not gotten off on the best of terms, but they were growing closer now. Exspecially since he knew that through everything the two had been through...neither was leaving the other.

"Well, we had better get our wits together. Martha should be arriving at any moment to let us know the girls are ready." He said with a smile.

Scott Fey played by Andy Whitfield
Spoiler:

Last edited by Belle Fey on Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top