The Potter and Fey Wedding.
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Potter and Fey Wedding. Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Potter and Fey Wedding.

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Potter and Fey Wedding. Empty The Potter and Fey Wedding.

Post by Belle Fey Potter Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:40 pm

The Potter and Fey Wedding. Tort_110

Emerald Moon Manor
Hosting the Potter and Fey Wedding

Martha looked over the music room where the ceremony was to be held once last time and nodded with statisfaction. The chairs were in perfect rows of six and from the dais where the the white arch covered in white lilies was set up all the way back to the doors. Neither Belle nor Andrian had been too sure how many guests would show up, so Martha had taken percautions.

One the ends of the isles were more lilies mixed with black roses, Martha had tried to talk her mistress out of black but the girl had refused and not that she actually saw the mixture she had to admit it was rather pretty.

Black velvet ran down the middle of the isles and black and silver lace were strung above making beautiful banners. Which again she had to admit did not look bad at all.

She turned to head to her mistress's chambers where the bride and her girls were getting ready for the wedding. She did not need to check the food or drinks knowing perfectly well they were taken care of, Gram, Belle's Grandmother had taken care of that.

Nor did she need to take another look at the Grand Ballroom where the reception was being held; Gramps, Scott, Belle's older brother and Vincet the butler had been in charge there and out of fear of ruining the big day had gone over everything with a fine tooth comb.

She knew that the white marble floors were polished, that the colums has the same black and silver lace wrapped around them to string above in more banners with white tinkling lights strung among them. The windows were sparkling clean and the crystal chandalier was glowing with radiance.

More lily and rose arrangments were scattered around the room filling the air with their sweet fragrances. And the tables were perfectly arranged with the black table clothes with silver lace trim with matches chair covers and little candle lilys in the center were untouched and left just the way they were supposed to be.

So she knocked on Belle's door and walked in. The girl's had yet to arrive and Belle had all ready bathed and now sat in a white plush robe while the stylist she had hired did her long ebony hair up into the curly updo Gram had said would match Belle rather well. Gram was sitting by watching while she did some sewing.

"Hello Martha, I expect everything is well if you have finally joined us?" Belle asked.

"Yes milady, all is perfect. Do we know when everyone will begin arriving?"

"Shortly I would expect. Are Andrian and the boys getting ready?"

"I am sure they are. Vincet is in charge of them."

"Are you sure I can't just see him for a moment?" Belle asked.

Gram chuckled, "No, I know it is hard to stay away but it will be worth it when you see eachother for the first time while walking down the isle."

Belle sighed, "Fine, but did you have to take him away yesterday?"

"Yes, the day before is the groom's chance with his friends and you with yours." Gram answered.

"Then everyone had better get here quickly, I don't know how much longer I can stand being away."

The older women laughed. "You will have plenty of time for that my dear." Gram answered.

Belle sighed once more and then sat back and let the stylist do her thing as she waited for the girls to get there.

The Potter and Fey Wedding. Belle10
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

The Potter and Fey Wedding. Empty Re: The Potter and Fey Wedding.

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:04 pm

It was a beautiful sunny day outside considering it was March it looked like summer had come earlier this year.Mariana woke up in her bed at Hogwarts (assuming she slept) and looked on the calendar.She marked the day with a red pen since it was Belle and Andrian's wedding today. Her mood wasn't excatly for parties especially not for weddings though she made herself get up because this was Andrian's wedding we were talking about.He was her foster brother so she couldn't miss this day...

She put on the dress she had prepared for today since a while ago trying not to make too much noise so she wouldn't wake up the entire dormatory. She apparated outside the house on Emerald Moon Manor where the invitation stated it would be.It was a beautiful residence and very light too.She walked to the door and rang 2 times wondering who was going to open.

The dress:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Mariana Diggory on Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:35 pm

Vincent had been instructed to help the men get ready, so it was a different member of the staff that opened the door and lead Mariana to the gardens behind the house where the guests were being served refreshments while waiting for the ceremony to begin. Belle had wanted to take advantage of the beautiful weather while it was around.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:51 pm

Mariana let the person who opened the door lead her into the house and back into the gardens. She looked around as everything seemed to be in order for the wedding.Only thing missing yet was guests,bride and groom.She seemed to be the first one to arrive.She walked by the garden admiring at how everything was enormous and beautiful here.She looked down and saw a small dog.Maybe it was neighbours or someone's dog though he looked rather tiny.She picked him up and sat by the fountain to go through his thin fur as it just barked at her.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Haley Kantal Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:14 pm

Haley had been running a little late, she was supposed to be getting ready for the wedding in two minutes, running through the door to Belle's room she made it just in time, with Ami shortly behind her. "Sorry We're late." Haley slightly panted, she held a small bag out to Belle, "We weren't sure if you had something new..." Haley shrugged, "Unless you count your wedding stuff but we got you something anyways." Inside the bag was a jewelry case that held a black diamond necklace and ring with Purple Tourmaline, The necklace was a dragon, the body was black diamonds with the white diamonds for the claws and the purple tourmaline for the eyes, the ring was opposite of the necklace, it's body was the purple tourmaline and the claws were the black diamonds and the eyes were white diamonds. "You don't have to wear it now, but When we saw them we thought of you." Haley looked behind her at Ami who nodded. The two girls started getting dressed.
Haley Kantal
Haley Kantal

Number of posts : 313

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:20 pm

"Thank you both so much."Belle said. "I was beginning to wonder what mischief you two had gotten yourselves into. The guests should start coming quickly."

She was still in the process of her hair, but the stylist's people were ready for the girls as they came in. "I can't believe today is finally the day." She said.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:26 am

As usual, Khaat had to work all night at St. Mungos--again. She had changed at the office and had hoped to catch up with her family there. It was a very good thing that her family understood that she did not have regular hours, and they were very flexible with her.

She had chosen a teal blue printed silk dress that still had the illusion of being form fitting even though it really wasn't. She wasn't ready yet to move to maternity clothes. She chose elegant little black heels, and instead of a cloak she wore a solid colored teal blue shawl that would provide her warmth if she needed it and not look overdone. She preferred to keep things simple.

She had brought a gift from her and Rob, a beautiful set of crystal candlesticks. They were tall and elegant, and perfect for setting a mood for any sort of romantic or dramatic evening.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22669
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:43 am

Matt apparated to the wedding wearing a very nice tuxedo with a purple vest. He had apparated into the garden and spotted Mari! "Hello Mariana! How are you on this fine day?" he asked mocking a gentleman voice. "And Belle! So good to see you! Congratulations!" he added giving her a friendly punch.

Tuxedo Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!!
Spoiler:

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:30 am

(OOC: Um hun, Belle is up stairs getting dressed with the bridesmaids...is there something I should know? lol, jk.)
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:43 am

Andrian fiddled nervously with his bow tie, he wanted to look perfect when he got out there in ther ceremony. Gramps chuckled, happily as he saw his new grandson fidgiting with his tuxedo; he jumped off the bench and walked over to him. "You look perfectly alright, lad," he spoke standing in front of Andrian as he fixed his bow tie which he kept messing it up. "Leave it," chuckled Gramp patting his cheek lightly

"Sorry, i'm really nervous," said Andrian dropping his hand and letting go of he tuxedo and finally accepting that he looked good. "It all happening so fast, it almost feel like two days ago when I first annouced our engagement."

Gramp chlorted and smiled at looked at him in the eyes. "Thats alright, lad. I remember the last time I married Bell's mother. I was so nervous I nearly frozed when I walk myself up the alter. But then she came into my sight and my heart filled with so much pride and joy I forgot I was nervous," he smiled proudly moving Andrian around to face the mirror which reflected both of them. "Just to keep in mind that when the day is done the woman he loves will belong only him and no one else. To love and cherish every moment with Belle and he will find no stronger love."

Andrian listened closely, laughing softly when he heard that he frozed when he walked up the alter. Gramp speech soon came to an end, he looked up and looked away from the mirror to him. "I hope so," smiled Andrian. "Thanks."
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top