Why life is always weird....(Open) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Why life is always weird....(Open) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Why life is always weird....(Open)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why life is always weird....(Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Why life is always weird....(Open)

Post by April McKeely Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:06 pm

Everything had gone by so fast she didn't know what hit her, the first girl that had bumped into her talked to the second person to walk by like they knew each other well. Then the first one said something about the child in the paper who was put in Azkaban, then left. It was odd, it was like they didn't want her to know what they where talking about but put it out in the open anyways. April saw the second girl who walked by turn towards the window of dresses that she had been looking at before this all started. April turned towards the window once again. After a minute or two, then girl started talking. "Oh, really? I hadn't really been thinking about it like that. Thank you. I'm not quite sure that I will be attending the Yull Ball. I would rather be taking post outside the grounds making sure to secure the area. But that is just how I think." April said to her without taking to much time to think about it.
April McKeely
April McKeely

Number of posts : 46
Special Abilities : Flying and Non-verbal magic

Back to top Go down

Why life is always weird....(Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Why life is always weird....(Open)

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:44 pm

"No, I think you should definately go to the ball. It's probably the only social event this little town still does. I'm even thinking of going. I don't have a date, but then again, at my age, that's not such a big deal. Go. You'll have a good time." Khaat smiled at the young woman, "Oh, I'm Khaat Lupin, by the way. Sorry. Didn't mean to be rude about that. I guess I didn't finish introducing myself. I'm a substitute professor at Hogwarts."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22700
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by April McKeely Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:01 pm

April smiled up at the girl that was talking to her, she didn't want to be rude and tell her that she still wasn't going so she just smiled and knodded. Once the subject was turned April felt relieved. "It's nice to meet you Khaat. My name is April McKeely. I'm an Auror . I should probably have introduced myself a long time ago." April said to her smiling. April watched as a few muggles passed by and heard them talking. They had no idea what an auror was or this Hogwarts. They rolled their eyes and continued walking.
April McKeely
April McKeely

Number of posts : 46
Special Abilities : Flying and Non-verbal magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:32 am

Khaat laughed softly, "I see that a lot in my village back home . It's a mix of wizards and muggles. Somehow the wizards have been able to live in secret amongst about the same number of muggles for generations and have never been discovered. I guess I have learned there is an advantage to being equally versed in muggle life. It makes life definately easier in a lot of ways." The pygmy puff squirmed in her hand. "Hmm. I wonder what I'm going to do with this thing now that I have it. Surely I can find a Hogwarts student who'd be interested it."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22700
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top