Why life is always weird....(Open)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Why life is always weird....(Open) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Why life is always weird....(Open)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why life is always weird....(Open) Empty Why life is always weird....(Open)

Post by April McKeely Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:09 am

April loved to walk around London streets after she finished her duties, she liked to look at all the stuff in the windows and imagine herself owning them. Maybe one day she would make enough money to actually own them. But for now she only watched. She stopped in front of a window full of dresses and started daydreaming. She could see the reflection of all the other people walking by.
April McKeely
April McKeely

Number of posts : 46
Special Abilities : Flying and Non-verbal magic

Back to top Go down

Why life is always weird....(Open) Empty Re: Why life is always weird....(Open)

Post by Guest Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:34 am

The only thing Allura ever daydreamed about any more was bringing down the Order of the Phoenix. It was rotten and broken and she was sure that Dumbledore was turning in his grave. The first thing she would need was a support network. At least part of Sezincote could help with that; Allura wasn't stupid and she knew most of the more brilliant minds working for the institute took advantage of their access to the facilities for their "hobbies", anyway. With a little persuasion, they would happily put her in touch with the "right kind of people."

Then, she'd just have to get some sort of contact with the outside -!

"Oh, sorry! I didn't see you there."

Allura had walked straight into a girl who'd stopped to look in a shop window. The girl looked a little familiar, in fact, but Allura didn't have time to dwell as she gathered her bags (checking to see that the Slug and Jigger's logo was well concealed).

Really, people ought to be more considerate. You don't just stop dead in the centre of a busy footpath when people are planning revenge.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by April McKeely Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:13 am

April had been staring at the lovely clothing on the otherside of the window wishing that she had the money to own them. She of course was no paying attention to the people around her and was knocked into. April automaticly turned around, after getting her balance back, to see who had run into her. She could see that it was a girl around her age. "Oh are you ok? I'm sorry I didn't realize. My name is April it's nice to meet you." April said to the girl hearing the immpatience in her voice. April knew that one wrong move and the conversation could go bad.
April McKeely
April McKeely

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:08 pm

Khaat exited the muggle pet shop in London after finding a baby purple pygmy puff in a cage with a bunch of baby hamsters. The pet shop owner had been embaressed by the little purple ball of fluff and could only guess that someone had been nasty enough to have dyed the baby "hamster" purple. He was glad to get rid of it because he hadn't been able to sell it, not even as damaged goods. Khaat had just paid a few muggle pence for it. She had every intention of taking it home to her mother in Cornwall--a quick apparation there and back again--but not from a London street.

As she started to walk down the street, hiding the tiny furball in her hand, she saw a couple of young women striking up a conversation only a couple of doors ahead of where she was walking. Just about the time she got to them, the pygmy puff bit her, nipping the palm of her hand. "Why you little buggar!" she laughed, not realizing she'd spoken out loud. She saw she'd been right next to the two young women. "Um... my mistake..." Khaat stammered, "my..hamster..it bit me. So sorry to interrupt you." The little puff began its characteristic squeaking sound that sounded like a very distinctive chirping sound that only a witch of a wizard would recognize. "Um...my hamster...must be hungry,"she said awkwardly.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22611
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by April McKeely Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:07 am

April was just about to say some more to the girl that bumped into her but she then heard a familiour sound. She turned to see where the noise had come from and she saw a girl with a pygme puff in her hand. "Oh it's ok. I like you little pygme puff. It's so cute. I've always liked them." April said to the girl knowing that girl was unsure if April and the other girl was a witch or not. Come to think of it April was unsure if the girl who had bumped into her was a witch either. So April just waited to see how any one of them would react.
April McKeely
April McKeely

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:33 am

Khaat laughed, relaxing a little, "The owner thought he was a hamster that someone just dyed purple. I couldn't just leave him there. I only paid a couple of pence because the muggle that had him waned to be rid of him. I thought I'd take him back to the school. Somebody has to be interested in raising him. Oh, by the way, I'm Khaat. Sorry for bumping into you. I think he startled me when he nipped me. He's either hungry or he has a little bitty temper."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:01 pm

For the love of Merlin, why couldn't she get away from these people? It didn't matter where she went, someone was there to remind her of that horrible night.

"For God's sake, Khaat, I'm not disillusioned, am I? Just because I had the good sense to abandon ship before it sank doesn't mean you get to treat me like I don't exist."

The pygmy puff might have had an itty bitty temper, but Allura had a full size one.

Okay, calm down. Not in front of the muggles.

"The Prophet says Ne'os got arrested for murder. How're they taking that back at the house?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:49 am

"I'm sorry?" Khaat frowned. She looked at the aggitated girl, puzzled about what she was talking about. She gathered she was upset about Neos Emof. Khaat understood that. She didn't like the boy's circumstances either. But as a member of the Wizengamot she could not discuss the trial or its defendant.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:45 am

Allura nodded. She didn't notice Khaat's confusion, after all, what was there to be confused about?

"You should be, so should they all be. I hate to say I told you so, but a man who makes..."

She glanced at the other girl once again. Where did she know her from?

"who makes that sort of magic shouldn't be sitting in on our most intimate plans and discussions.

Anyway, that's not the point. The point is that it's fortunate that I ran into you. Even if you don't see it now, you'll soon realise the... group is rotten inside and out. When you do, look for the Ddraig Goch."

She didn't wait for an answer. She didn't want one. Khaat was a smart woman, and she had a higher investment in the Order than most of the other members. Though, to be honest, Allura had thought that of Hermione, and look what happened there.

By the time these thoughts had flitted through her head, she was already well down the street and wondering whether buying her lunch would be worth the effort of waiting for a table in the cafe. Oh well, that's what confunding charms were for, no?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:27 pm

Khaat looked back at the first woman and shrugged slightly, to brush the incident off, at least on the outside. Khaat looked at the beautiful dresses in the store window that the woman was looking at. She saw a beautifl gold dress and another done in a jewel tone shade of sapphire blue. "You know," Khaat said, "with your lovely face and figure, you'd look perfect in either of those for the Yule Ball. "
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top