Life is a Mystery....(Dylanne, open)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Life is a Mystery....(Dylanne, open) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Life is a Mystery....(Dylanne, open)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Life is a Mystery....(Dylanne, open) Empty Life is a Mystery....(Dylanne, open)

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:51 am

Samantha was having the worst week of her life. She thought that when she got married that she would be the happiest girl in the world, but lately she has been hoping for a miracle. Today is dressed in her school robes, her skin is the palest that a vampire can have, and she has her wand at the ready. She was walked into the Leaky Cauldron, walked to the counter and ordered a fire whiskey. The bartender looked at her odd for being so young, but she had been in the Leaky Cauldron so many times that she knew her well enough to know that she was going to need it. For the late week she has had her wand at the ready. She would not let anything happen to her that she wasn't ready for...not again anyways.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Life is a Mystery....(Dylanne, open) Empty Re: Life is a Mystery....(Dylanne, open)

Post by Guest Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:57 am

Dlyanne walked into the leaky caldren and sat on the end of the bar and watched every thin going on. she sayw a blond e headed girl that looked a little to young to be in a bar but shrugged and watched every one eals
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Life is a Mystery....(Dylanne, open) Empty Re: Life is a Mystery....(Dylanne, open)

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:00 am

Sam looked down at her drink and then swiged it down in two shots. She hated the feelings that she was having. The struggling to keep her good side out. Ne'os ending up in Azkaban and him having an evil side. She was also barely sleeping with the whole bad dream thing and the kids waking her up at all hours of the night. She wished that she could just stay in the sun for too long and get it all over with already. What she needed right now was a friend and she looked like she did too.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:02 am

Dlyanne hured the girl sigh and went over and sat down next to here, "Hey arn't you a little young?" she asked in a jokeing manner
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:06 am

With the week that she was having she didn't care if she was too young. The ministry themselves could have come in and taken her away and she wouldn't have cared. She would have tryed to kill every last one of them, but she still wouldn't have cared. She looked over at this girl and smirked. "Yeah, but I just don't care right now." Sam said to her not careing if the girl was joking or not. Sam took another deep sigh and then ordered another one.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:17 am

"oh" Dlyanne said looking at the girl, "mind if i ask why?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:45 am

Sam hear what the girl said and then she couldn't help but laugh out loud. The week that she had was laughable if you didn't know Sam personaly. Sam then wondered how much she could actually tell her. "Well, I'm not really interested in telling someone I don't know about how horrible my week has been. I'm sorry to be so cold right now but I just don't trust anyone any more." Sam said to her with a cold voice. Sam just wanted to understand the week that she was having and then maybe she could let someone else in on it.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:01 pm

"Okay," dlyanne said shruging, "Im Dlyanne west by the way,"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:01 am

Sam heard the girl introduce herself and sam didn't want to be rude even though she wasn't having a very good week. So she put her hand out for the girl to shake. "My name is Samantha Burns-Emof. It's nice to meet you. I'm sorry about being all rude or cold. I'm just having a very bad week. My husband is in azkaban and I haven't slept well since I had my twins and my oldest is having nightmares." Sam said to the girl being careful how much she was actually telling her. She didn't want to say everything and scare the poor girl off.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:14 pm

"nige to meet you Samantha." dlyanne said sakeing her hand." and im sorry to here that."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top