I Have Alot to Explain ((Sophia))
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I Have Alot to Explain ((Sophia)) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I Have Alot to Explain ((Sophia))

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I Have Alot to Explain ((Sophia)) Empty I Have Alot to Explain ((Sophia))

Post by Abbey Dawn Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:24 am

Abbey paced back and forth along the lake front. She had sent an anoymous letter to Sophia, telling her to meet her here. Abbey wanted to explain to her the whole deal about the Confederacy. She wanted to tell her that she still wanted to be friends, she needed to tell her why she was hunting the werewolves. Abbey peered into the distance nervously and saw her coming...
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

I Have Alot to Explain ((Sophia)) Empty Re: I Have Alot to Explain ((Sophia))

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:38 pm

Sophia decided to meet Abbey after getting tired of her sending letter after letter to Sophia. As the wind rustled through her hair and cloak she came up towards Abbey with anger in her eyes. "Well, why am I out here Abbey, and your friends aren't with are they?"Sophia aked looking around. Sophia was very careful who she hung around with now days for she didn't know who was in the CoL.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:07 pm

Abbey frowned, feeling the tears pricking in her eyes. "No, they don't even know I'm talking to you. If they did, I'd be in huge trouble for sure." Abbey said, smiling bitterly. "I just wanted to tell you how sorry I am." Abbey began, getting straight to the point.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:02 am

Sophia relaxed alittle when she told her they weren't around. As she told her she was sorry she laughed her cold laugh and looked at Abbey. "If you were really sorry Abbey, you wouldn't betrayed me and join them!"said Sophia angrily. "I can't believe you join them Abbs, after everything we been through I thought I could trust you but I guess I was wrong your just one of them my enemy now."said Sophia softly. "You know what it doesn't matter now, your my enemy now Abbey."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:13 pm

"If you would just let me explain why I joined, you'd understand!" Abbey cried, getting angrier and more desperate. Abbey then realized that Sophia would never understand. Sophia still liked werewolves, and if Abbey was training to learn how to hunt them better, she might as well kill Sophia's sister and family. "You can't say anything, but....." Abbey stopped short of herself. She realized that Sophia was going to be even more angry at her because Sophia was supposed to be like family to Abbey, and Abbey had never told her the secret about her mother. It had been her fathers wish of course, but Abbey still felt guilty for never explaining why she hated werewolves.

"My mom.." Abbey began. "She was killed by a werewolf. I'm sorry I never told you; I've never told anyone. But it was because my father said to not tell anyone, not even you." Abbey felt a small smile come upon her lips. "And you know how much he liked you."
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:06 am

((Sorry I completely forgot about this thread and I been away! >.<))

Sophia stopped and froze when Abbey told her that story. "I'm so sorry Abbs, but please you don't have to kill them, your mother and your farther wouldn't want that!"said Sophia softly. "Plus if you kill them you might as wel kill me and my sister!"said Sophia sharply. "I really hate the fact that you joined them Abbs and I really feel betrayed by you."said Sophia softly and looking away from her. As she walked over toward the lake she looked out at it and sighed. As the wind rustled through her hair she didn't even budge for she couldn't feel it.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:27 pm

(It's okay. Smile )

Abbey had a small smile on her face as Sophia started to understand what happened. But then, she became angry again. Abbey was trying hard to let go of the grudge she carried for the werewolves, but her mother had been her best friend; how could she let it go when they had killed her? "I'm sorry." Abbey whispered again, trying to hold back the tears.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:51 pm

Sophia looked at Abbey with sadness in her eyes. "I don't like what your doing Abbey but I can't stop you, I just hope you don't kill any of my kind."said Sophia calmly as she looked at her sadly. "If you were a true friend you wouldn't care if you were caught with me, Matt and Emmy talk to me all the time and there in the CoL!"said Sophia angrily. "Plus the only reason I'm friends with them is because they haven't killed any vampires or werewolves since the night of the fight in the forest that I know of!"said Sophia knowing Emmanuelle han't and she wass pretty sure about Matt as well.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:06 am

"I'm not embarrassed!" Abbey gasped out. "It's just that...I don't know. I can't explain the hatred I have towards werewolves to anyone." Abbey plopped onto the ground and dug her hands into her eyes. "It's not fair that something like this should divide friends."
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top