I SWEAR I CAN EXPLAIN EVERYTHING
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I SWEAR I CAN EXPLAIN EVERYTHING Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I SWEAR I CAN EXPLAIN EVERYTHING

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I SWEAR I CAN EXPLAIN EVERYTHING Empty I SWEAR I CAN EXPLAIN EVERYTHING

Post by Jack Kubin Thu May 24, 2012 10:41 pm

Yea... School took a hella lot outta me. I just finished finals, after studying, which surprised the majority of my friends and family, cause I never study. Plus I've just been overall tired and a bit more active than I usually am. I know tired and active don't seem like they go together, I'm not sure how it works either, but I'll be tired one second, than be shooting hoops the next. I don't know.

But I'm back! Only problem is I will be gone I believe from June 5th until... sometime in July. Going on Vacation to Palestine 'gain, like last year, if you remember. So Teh Jack Kubin will try to stay active for the next two weeks!
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Number of posts : 487

Back to top Go down

I SWEAR I CAN EXPLAIN EVERYTHING Empty Re: I SWEAR I CAN EXPLAIN EVERYTHING

Post by Ryo Hiroku Thu May 24, 2012 10:45 pm

Jack! *tackles* Welcome back!! We all missed you!
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 994
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kubin Thu May 24, 2012 10:48 pm

*Is tackled*

Thank you for the welcoming back so soon Very Happy I feel better already. I missed you guys 'lots too, I just never had the time. S'like my schedule suddenly bulged and added a million and five things at once...
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Number of posts : 487

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Thu May 24, 2012 11:43 pm

Boy do I know how that feels ... I was like that for a little bit! It stinks huh? Anyways, I hope you get really active again soon!!
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri May 25, 2012 1:21 pm

*Joins tackle* Nevor leaveeeee!

good job on finishing exams though Smile

I know what it's like to have the whole "School" thing pop up out of nowhere, so I feel for you man - I hope you have a good time while you're back for this while Smile

Jess.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top