This is getting embarrassing to explain. ~open~
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

This is getting embarrassing to explain. ~open~ Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

This is getting embarrassing to explain. ~open~

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This is getting embarrassing to explain. ~open~ Empty This is getting embarrassing to explain. ~open~

Post by Milo Dorsey D'eath Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:43 am

Milo had already checked in with the pretty receptionist and she was still glancing at him. He kept a good natured smile on his face as he jiggled his legs and patted his knees. It seemed he would be cured soon. A ton of people were sitting in the waiting room, green or feverish. If this illness seemed to be such a common problem, there must be a simple cure to it. Milo wasn't sure, having only seen muggles in the past six years, but he was confident.

When was he not confident?

A middle aged man sat next to him. Milo leaned over. "Anything but green rashes, right?" The man stared at him. "You know. Puts a damper on the mood."

The man looked away and Milo shrugged, patiently looking forward. The receptionist caught his eye and he winked at her, causing a blush to blossom on her face. His smile widened.
Milo Dorsey D'eath

Number of posts : 177

Back to top Go down

This is getting embarrassing to explain. ~open~ Empty Re: This is getting embarrassing to explain. ~open~

Post by Santana Lopez Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:46 am

This was Santana's second week on the job, she had gone through training, and was about to treat her first patient. She worked in Potions, and was confident in the category. This job was usually left to the healers, but one was sick, so she took up the job for today.

Her outfit was definitely not orthodox, but she felt comfortable in it, they weren't her best clothes, but they looked great. She walked to the waiting room, her high heels clicking on the floors.

The Green Itch was now a plague which in some cases cause death, she already had gloves on, but pulled some more plastic ones over her hands, and a mask to keep germs in. She looked around and saw a man hitting on a receptionist she just sighed, and said in a clear voice, "Milo, Milo D'eath"

I couldn't post her outfit, as Santana is a new charrie Smile

This is getting embarrassing to explain. ~open~ Fhgn
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 68
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus

Back to top Go down

This is getting embarrassing to explain. ~open~ Empty Re: This is getting embarrassing to explain. ~open~

Post by Milo Dorsey D'eath Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:30 pm

He heard his name called and he looked up to see a casually dressed woman calling his name. She was probably an intern, as St. Mungo's required that their Healers and nurses use the robes and smocks. He responded, "That's me!" and stood. He turned to the wizard next to him and said, "Nice talking to you." The wizard ignored him and Milo shrugged, walking over to the intern.

"Lead the way," he said, smiling.
Milo Dorsey D'eath

Back to top Go down

Post by Santana Lopez Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:16 am

She surpressed a grin, as the man who was supposedly flirting stood up, he wasn't a bad looker, nice dresser hopefully he wasn't a tool. "Follow me" she said walking casually with her boks in her arms which were on her sides. "Good Morning Mr. D'eath, I'm your symptoms selector, so in other words I'll tell you whats wrong with you. I'm originally a Potioneer and Im just doing this job today, but don't worry I have experience." This was a big big lie, it was her second week, she wasn't experienced.

She opened the door to her office, and a nice smell of lavender came out, it wasn't too strong as to make you wrinkle your nose, and wasn't too weak smelling to make you think it's a leftover smell from previous patients. It was just in the middle so it left the patient intrigued.

"So, why did you come here?"

Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Milo Dorsey D'eath Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:45 am

Milo obeyed the younger woman, jauntily prancing next to her, craning his next to and fro to curiously check out the hospital that he had not seen in six years, and so his eyes could follow the movement of the various nurses and female Healers' skirts as they moved in directions opposite of himself.

She introduced himself and he said, "Experience says nothing. Just lay it on my, lady Doc." He smirked at her, following her into her office and quickly taking a turn around the room, before sitting. And now, down to business.

Poor ignorant Milo. He hadn't been in the country long enough to know that the hospital was full of cases worse than his. So he said, "Well, it's awkward really. I had this little sniffle, and then this blinding fever. Now, I have a green rash, and I think it's spreading. I've been at sea for six years with muggles, and no muggle medicine nor healing charm has gotten rid of it."
Milo Dorsey D'eath

Back to top Go down

Post by Santana Lopez Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:27 am

"Ok, we've been having something called the "Welsh Green Itch", it's contagious and-" she let out a long sigh, and it all started to come together, "Well, is the rash in somewhere you'd allow me to see? If you're not comfortable with it, you can just say." She knew some people could get the rash in many different places.

"I think it's definitely the itch, and this is why. You mentioned you were a sailor, well it's just been leaked by the Ministry and other working employees that the Itch's toxins were originally released into the water, and is it possible that you maybe drunk the sea water, in England? Did you sail the English waters?" she let out a short breath to make sure he could still understand, "Also, are you a pureblood, or maybe half-blood? Because the more pureness in a wizard or witches blood, in your case wizard the more more susceptible they are to the Itch and its side effects" She hoped someone like this didn't get the itch, he was cute, and she didn't want his face to turn green.

"Oh, and you can call me Santana," she said putting out her hand.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum