You've got alot of balls...
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

You've got alot of balls... Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

You've got alot of balls...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

You've got alot of balls... Empty You've got alot of balls...

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:52 am

Nikki had been at the Leaky Cauldron for about ten minutes now, looking out the window, watching people and the sky and everything. She sighed and frowned to herself. She looked at her glass of butterbeer, which she had only sipped once.

She was wearing black skinny jeans, blue converse shoes, white t-shirt and a black vest. Today her hair was just straight, but in a messy way. She hadn't bothered with make up. She had quite a bit of jewellery on, too.

No one was playing music, which had bored her. She bit her lip and decided to play the piano today. She got up from her seat and walked over to the piano. There were a few claps and 'woohoo' when people saw Nikki make her way there.

Nikki took a seat at the piano and looked at the audience. Hey, guys, um, I'm going to sing a song called 'Simple Song', because well, lately I've been angry and confused and wished it was all simple, I guess... Nikki explained with a shrug. Nikki began to play the intro and also began to sing in a quiet, small angelic voice into the microphone.

Wake up here i go
Cram it all down my throat
Stomach so full
That i wish i could choke

Seven am my heads
Already in a spin
Just as soon
I'm out that door bam
Hits me like a ton
Of those red bricks
Can't dig myself
Out of this highest ditch
This madness

I swear sometimes
I can't tell which way is up
Which way is down
It's all up in my face
Need to push it away
Some body push it away
So all that i can hear

Is a simple song
Sing along now
La, la, la, la
La, la, la
La, la, la, la
La, la, la

Mid day sun
Beatin' on the concrete
Burnin' up my feet
Too many cars on the street
The noise, the red, the green
It makes me wanna scream

5 o'clock knocks
Bumper on bumper on bumper
Horns honkin nobodys
Lookin' but everybody's talkin
It's another day on this highway

I swear sometimes
I can't tell which way is up
Which way is down its
All up in my face
I need to push it away
Somebody push it away
Cause all i wanna hear
It's a simple song

What i'd give to turn it off
Make it stop make it stop
Gotta make it stop
So all that i can hear
La, la, la, la
La, la, la
La, la, la, la
La, la, la
La, la, la, la
La, la, la
La, da, da
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

You've got alot of balls... Empty Re: You've got alot of balls...

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:46 pm

Matt entered the Leaky Cauldron, it was pretty much empty. The only ones that were inside were really those that got drunk at the bar every night. He was safe, they wouldn't know about him being the Minister, so he wouldn't be bombarded with questions. Nikki was on the stage and his smile faded as quickly as it had come. He took a seat in the far corner hiding in the shadows hoping she hadn't seen him. She probably didn't, but his sunglasses didn't cover all of his face. Plus he was wearing purple, that would've stood out but then again...it was only her and a couple of drunks. He took off his sunglasses, and inched deeper into the shadows of the table. He turned his face so she couldn't see, but she probably already did.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:26 am

After the song, Nikki got up from the piano and bowed at the audience. The audience clapped raucously and cheered happily. Nikki smiled at them. Whilst she was playing the piano, Nikki had seen Matt walk into the bar. Nikki licked her lips and took in a deep breath. She marched her way over to the corner and took a seat opposite to where Matt was sitting. Nikki took a seat and could only feel one thing. That there were going to be tears and maybe regret as well. You've got alot of balls coming here and pretending I'm not here, Matty boy.... Nikki began. Oh, I'm sorry, Minister Lestrange! Nikki said sarcastically and rolled her eyes at him. You've got alot to explain! Nikki basically demanded him.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:44 am

Matt looked at her very quizzically. "What?" he asked surprised. Why was she acting so harshly against him? He stared at her. "What are you talking about?" He was faking, but he was a better actor than she was. His face turned from surprised to rage, "Matt's fine." he snapped at her. "Explain what exactly?" he asked her. He looked pulled out his wand and waved it, a firewhisky floated towards him. "But anyway, how are you Nikki?" he asked forcing a smile on his face.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:55 am

Oh, come on, Matt! Nikki said to him. You know what I am talking about... Nikki continued. Nikki scoffed at herself and shook her head. I've been fine, thanks. Nikki told him. Nikki then bit her lips and just ran her fingers through her hair and felt like ripping her hair out. I just need to know why you adopted Sophia... Nikki asked. I just need to know why you didn't tell me all the things that happened to her... Nikki sighed, confused. And just so you know, adopting one sister, can often hurt the other sister... Nikki said with her voice almost breaking. Especially, if they're super close.. Nikki said with her eyes closed so that she wouldn't cry..not now anyways.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:44 am

Matt looked at her, saying nothing. He sipped his drink and listened to what she had to say. When she finished he continued to stare at her. "Nikki, I adopted Sophia because she needed help.." he said. "Something only a father figure could help with, not just a sister." he added looking away. "I didn't tell you because I haven't seen you around. I didn't think you could handle it, and I thought I could take it on myself." he was looking out the window now. The night sky was inviting, he wanted to go out and jump across the London rooftops. "Nikki, I didn't really think you'd want to be a Lestrange. Sophia had to pretty much yell it in my ear!" he added smiling at her. "Nikki, if you wanted to be adopted you'd have to yell in my ear. I'm one of the most oblivious men in the world," he said patting her shoulder.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:51 am

But no matter how hard something is to be told, you still should've told me, sooner or later. Nikki told Matt. Nikki then shook her head and gulped. But that's the thing... Nikki sighed. She then frowned and cursed herself under her breath. I can't just ask you to adopt me.... Nikki frowned. I just don't believe it works that way, I can't go up to you and ask you to adopt me, I'd feel so awful and guilty and curse myself until the day I'd die, and that's going to be a long time since I am a vampire! Nikki said in almost one breath. I don't know why neither you or Sophia could tell me what's been going on...Her almost dying...I should've been there but I wasn't..and her having to remember things again, I should've been there to help her....I miss mum and dad and it's not fair she gets a dad and I don't! Nikki said almost growling but kept her cool.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top