Basic Lesson 1st
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Basic Lesson 1st Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Basic Lesson 1st

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Basic Lesson 1st Empty Basic Lesson 1st

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:43 pm

It was her first morning class as Gabrielle walked inside her classroom with her notebook anxcious to start teaching.Defense Against the Dark Arts could get intresting at the times if students cooperated in the class.She opened her notebook and put her pen in the middle after which she crossed her legs and waited for her students to arrive.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Basic Lesson 1st Empty Re: Basic Lesson 1st

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:31 pm

Lillian knew the way to DADA classroom by miracle.She climbed the stairs and reached the first floor on time.She walked into the classroom peaceful and noticed no one else came yet. "Good morning Professor!" she said cheerful as always,not just in class,but everywhere else.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:25 am

Butterfly peeked into the classroom. She slowly made her way in, and sat down. She hid her face behind her hair. She was terribly shy, and the only way to break through her shell, was to start talking about school infront of her. Her shell would fall off, and the other side of Butterfly would break out, and show itself to the world.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:33 am

Abbey entered the classroom and sat down a fourth year Hufflepuff she had seen before. She looked over and said "hi" before turning back to the front of the classroom.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:11 am

Gabrielle looked as 3 studens walked inside her classroom for the first morning class. "Good morning Miss Wood,Miss Macmillan and Miss Dawn how were your summer holidays?" Gabrielle asked softly as she took notes again not changing position.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:14 am

Izzie entered her DADA class and grinned. She waved at the professor and said "Morning Professor, I'm Isobel Stevens, Izzie preferred." She grinned and took a seat and took out the necessary equipment and waited patiently.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:07 pm

Elv ran to DADA class this morning. She overslept because she read books until almost morning. "hh...hhh... Good morning... hh... Am i late, professor?? Sorry..." she said. Elv walked to find table for her. She saw some friends that she knew. "Hi..." she greeted them.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 832

http://www.houseofmagic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:10 pm

"Good morning Miss Stevens and Miss Weasley." Gabrielle said softly again feeling weird calling her own nephews Mister and Miss Weasley though she never thought about the fact she was gonna teach them.Gabrielle took some notes and after finishing stood up with her wand drawn out of her robe. "Well class for the start for those who yet didn't have a chance to be in my class,my name is Gabrielle Delacour.I am Head of Aurors and i will be teaching you Defence against the Dark Arts for this term." she said loud and clear.

"My grading system is very simple.Coming and participating in classes brings you more points and better grades.On the opposite being late or not coming makes you loose points and lower your grade.I assign homework only for extra points,but homework won't be included in your final grade.Ask me if you have any questions before we start." finished Gabrielle being ready to start writing on the board.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Longbottom1 Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:16 pm

Alice strolled into class, ready to learn. She was so glad to be back to Hogwarts that she honestly didn't care what the lessons were. Besides, the teacher looked too nice (and too pretty, but she shouldn't judge on that) to give very hard lessons. She smiled and sat down.
Alice Longbottom1
Alice Longbottom1

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:27 pm

"You are lucky i didn't start with lecture yet Miss Longbottom.If i did you would loose points." Gabrielle said waiting to see if anyone of those who came on 1st class had something to ask.She quickly noted in her notebook something.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top