First Basic Lesson
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

First Basic Lesson Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

First Basic Lesson

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

First Basic Lesson Empty First Basic Lesson

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:44 pm

Bonnie walked into her classroom and flopped down in her chair, but she kept her back straight. She hadn't slept well at all, she had been really excited. She flicked her wand and the chalk rose into the air and wrote this on the board:

Welcome To History Of Magic
I, Professor Calvert, Am Your Teacher
We Will Not Be Doing Much Today, Except For A Quick Little Introduction
Wands Away Until The Next Lesson, Please

She smiled a big smile. She was going to be dealing with the younger batch of kids, and she couldn't wait. She tried to look casual.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

First Basic Lesson Empty Re: First Basic Lesson

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:25 am

Elv walked to the History of Magic class. When she approached the class was empty, only the professor there, waited for them. She came in. "Good morning, professor... And welcome to Hogwarts..." she smiled and took a seat.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 832

http://www.houseofmagic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Longbottom1 Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:22 pm

Alice smiled and entered the room.
"Morning Elvaleryn." she smiled widely. She wanted to make more friends this year, as well. Not that she didn't already.
Alice Longbottom1
Alice Longbottom1

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:00 am

Bonnie smiled at everyone, then closed the door and sat down.
"I honestly don't want to be strict, but take this as an example. If you come after this time exactly, there will be a point deduction, ok?" she smiled. Then she carried on.
"We will now start our first lesson.

"Way back when, there once lived a brother. Wizard, of course. His name was Antioch. And Antioch was a very intelligent and talented man. He created the most powerful wand in the world. It could destroy any opponent, conceal any object, do any master's bidding. And Antioch was the current master of this wand. It's name, was the Elder Wand. Some of you may have heard of it under a different name, such as the Deathstick, or the Wand of Destiny. Now, as you can imagine- I hope you all are taking notes." she paused for a moment to make sure they were. Then she carried on.

"Now, as you can imagine, everyone wanted to be the master of this wand, to defeat their sworn enemy. So it passed, from killer to killer, and the brother and all of his successors were killed. Now, the wand is i the position of a wizard at this very own school. That is the end of the story, thank you very much. I will give you a moment to complete your notes, then I will assign homework." she smiled.
"I am completely free for questions, nothing is too much, so speak up; don't be shy." she flopped back in her chair and wnt over (again) the homework she was to assign in a few minutes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:37 pm

When Alice came to the class and greeted her, she waved a bit. "Hi, Alice!!" she said, greeted her back.

Elv raised her hand. "Who is the owner of the Elder wand now, professor??" she asked excitedly. Grandma Weasley read the three brother's story almost every week when she was a kid.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:37 pm

Bonnie cleared her throat.
"I believe that the owner is," she coughed, wondering if she should say yet, "Ne'os Emof, he is a Slytherin student at our school, in fact." she smiled.
"As of a few weeks ago, Lord Voldemort," she was surprised she had said that, "but, as you know, the battle of Hogwarts occured. The-Dark-Lord was overpowered by Ne'os, and it is still in his possetion . Does that answer your question?" she smiled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:26 am

Elv smiled to Professor Calvert. "Yes, professor. Thank you..." she said calmly. Wooow... So that fact made that the story was true then!!! she's been wonder since she was a kid that a wand with that kind of power does not exist in the real world. And the owner is a student!! Amazing...
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:56 pm

"Wonderful job everyone, and here is your homework." she paused.
"I would like you to read the story 'The Tale of the Three Brothers'. Then write a short two to three sentance summary about it. You may find it in the library. Just in case it is in the restricted section-" she waved her wand; and tiny little notes with her signature appeared on their desks; "give this to the librarian. You may pack up now guys."

[[OOC: Homework by PM guys Smile]]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top