Can you read my mind? [CLOSED, see inside for details]
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Can you read my mind? [CLOSED, see inside for details] Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Can you read my mind? [CLOSED, see inside for details]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can you read my mind? [CLOSED, see inside for details] Empty Can you read my mind? [CLOSED, see inside for details]

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:01 pm

[OOC: Closed! Bonnie, Ariana and Gabrielle for the start then enter Teddy, Richard and Donald (Morgan) in a bit...basically when Jemma goes all...yeah. If anyone else wants to RP here (graduates only preferably) reply in the topic HERE. Wow, long OOC note. OHH and let's say the girls have been out for dinner?]

It was a Friday evening. The sky was getting darker, though not dark enough for the stars to be out yet. The street was quiet, almost deserted. Most people were indoors at this time. Eating dinner for the most part. A small breeze was picking up, which caused Jemma to wrap her cardigan around her. She looked around the street, the many shops around her were all closed. Only the restaurants were open.

Jemma and some of her friends had all had dinner together in one of the nicer restaurants in London. It was one of the final days of the summer holidays for them, before they resumed their various positions at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Jemma was glad she got on with her colleagues, despite the fact they all were a fair bit younger than herself.

"Looking forward to school?" she asked her friends. She missed the kids a bit herself and was looking forward to seeing most of them again. That feeling would wear off in a few days though, as it did at the beginning of every term. She got to see the staff in term time, which was nice. There would be some new staff members this year too. She couldn't help wondering what they would be like.

Can you read my mind? [CLOSED, see inside for details] Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Can you read my mind? [CLOSED, see inside for details] Empty Re: Can you read my mind? [CLOSED, see inside for details]

Post by Ariana Dawntouch Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:49 pm

Thoroughly contented and full from her meal, an extremely rich and creamy carbonara, Ariana strolled at a leisurely pace with her friends, it had cooled down considerably over the evening but as usual Ariana had her cape that she had charmed to keep her cool in the hot weather and warm in the cold.

She smiled as her friends chatted, and thought about the coming week, she was just about to start a her new position, as Hogwarts Professor of Potions and Head of Gryffindor house, a rather large leap from her previous job but she had the support of her new friends which she was extremely thankful for.

Jemma spoke and she smiled, “I think I am more nervous at the moment, but I’m sure that will pass and terror will grip me soon.” She said and giggled “I hope my new colleagues aren’t monsters to work with.” She said with a smirk and a twinkle in her eye.
Ariana Dawntouch
Ariana Dawntouch

Number of posts : 141

Back to top Go down

Can you read my mind? [CLOSED, see inside for details] Empty Re: Can you read my mind? [CLOSED, see inside for details]

Post by Guest Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:57 pm

Gabrielle sat having dinner with her friends.The empty streets gave her the creeps even though she was Head of Aurors.She waited for next term to see her daughters because on summer they prefered being at Fleur's house. "Pretty anxcious actually.There are some students that do like Defence against the Dark Arts." Gabrielle replied to Jemma.

Jemma rather in clouds.She wondered was she present with body and spirit or her spirit was elsewhere.She concluded it was all her wide imagination or at least she thought so and decided to cheer for new term. "Toast to new term!" she said rising her glass with wine.

Suddenly she heard Arianna's comment not knowing whether to laugh or not. "Hey did you know we are your collegues too?" she asked smiling lightly not too obvious.They had nice slow music in the resturant they sat in.

Last edited by Gabrielle Delacour on Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariana Dawntouch Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:15 am

[[OOC: Ariana is in a playful mood]]

Ariana was listening to the others speak and, Gabrielle mentioned her class, “I hope the students enjoy my class, I can imagine it will be hard to keep some of them interested in potions.” She rummaged around in her bag for something found it and sighed with relief.

When Gabrielle spoke, her face adopted an innocent look “Really I had no idea.” She said looking at her before her face creased up and she started giggling.
Ariana Dawntouch
Ariana Dawntouch

Number of posts : 141

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top