First Task (In Details! Please read judges and champions!)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

First Task (In Details! Please read judges and champions!) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

First Task (In Details! Please read judges and champions!)

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

First Task (In Details! Please read judges and champions!) Empty First Task (In Details! Please read judges and champions!)

Post by Founder Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:19 am

So, after no one came here to help me (other than Darren, but he's off in Spain now scratch ) So I thought I'd kick some butts and pull the champion outta the confusion, and the judges too Cool

So, for the first task all the champions have got to do is, pull out their RPG, of getting through a maze and meeting the sphinx AND ANSWERING their riddle to her, just like Harry did, and PM it to every judge, that includes Jemma, Darren, Topher and Andrian. And so your job for the first task will be over.

Some very important points for Champions to remember:

1. Your RPG should be at least 2 paragraphs with at least 5 sentences in it, no argument about it, it's not a normal RPG, it's a competition. ( Evil or Very Mad )
2. You have to do the RPG in your house colours/colors so judges have no problem recognizing you.
3. The last, your riddles answer should be PMed only to all the judges, as your RP should be, and no posting it elsewhere, and no sharing your answers to anyone/.
4. And have fun! You'll get a surprise at the end of the champion! I myself dunno what it is, nor do the others, but we'll find out Wink LOL.
5. Do not PM your answers to me, k?

Any problems, if you have champions, post them here. And you'll find your riddle in this First Task forum under To clear things up, thread.

And now, for the Judges.

Each judge will get four PMs from each champion. And you'll rate them out of 10 each, seeing their style of RPG, spelling mistakes, creativity, and other things. And the riddle will be on just three, so if they get it correct, you'll give them the full marks. Oh, and active judges will post here, so I can PM them the riddles' answers. And you will not be partial with your house champions and you'll also not help them anyway. After you've done all the points, you'll PM me with their RP included in it, and your points, and your job for the first task will be over too, remember the points, and post here if you have confusions. Wink

AND THE LAST DATE FOR ENTRIES OF THE RPG FOR THE CHAMPIONS ARE 25TH JUNE. PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR ANSWER BEFORE IT. AND JUDGES WILL GIVE ME THE MARKS OF EACH CHAMPION BEFORE 28TH JUNE SO I CAN CALCULATE.

Last edited by Sue Malfoy on Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Founder

Number of posts : 4824

https://www.pottersarmy.net

Back to top Go down

First Task (In Details! Please read judges and champions!) Empty Re: First Task (In Details! Please read judges and champions!)

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:03 pm

Heya, I'm an active judge, so I thought I should post here. I'm almost completely un-confused.
This is the only confusing thing:
And you'll rate them out of 10 each, seeing their style of RPG, spelling mistakes, creativity, and other things. And the riddle will be on just three, so if they get it correct, you'll give them the full marks.
The riddle will be just on three? I don't understand Question that bit. Do I just give a mark out of ten. I was confused before, as I got a PM with an answer from a champion, before I had the answer, lol xD.
PM me the answer please! Also, Sue, what are you doing in this tournament? You're not a judge, but are you still doing some things and stuff.

First Task (In Details! Please read judges and champions!) Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

First Task (In Details! Please read judges and champions!) Empty Re: First Task (In Details! Please read judges and champions!)

Post by Founder Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:02 am

That's because as this will be more a RPG competition than the riddle, so the riddle will be just on 3. And because no other admins (other than Darren) are helping or anything, I thought I'd do this a bit. I thought you said in the PM you got the answers. (Don't tell here how yo got it.)

AND THE LAST DATE FOR ENTRIES OF THE RPG FOR THE CHAMPIONS ARE 25TH JUNE. PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR ANSWER BEFORE IT. AND JUDGES WILL GIVE ME THE MARKS OF EACH CHAMPION BEFORE 28TH JUNE SO I CAN CALCULATE.
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Betsy Parquette Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:56 am

Ok,
Question.
Do I send my roleplaying to the judges also or where do I put that?
Also the judges are:
Darren
Jemma
Topher???
?????
Betsy Parquette
Betsy Parquette

Number of posts : 2421

http://albusarmy.forumotion.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:21 am

Yes, those are the judges so we have to PM it to all 4 of them. But I kind of am confused, do I PM the riddle seperate from the roleplaying thing or all together? :?
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:39 am

The thing together. I here have an brilliant idea. Why don't you guys read the thing carefully posted, there's everything noted, even the judges and what the champions have to do. Watch:

Sue Malfoy wrote:
So, for the first task all the champions have got to do is, pull out their RPG, of getting through a maze and meeting the sphinx AND ANSWERING their riddle to her, just like Harry did, and PM it to every judge, that includes Jemma, Darren, Topher and Andrian. And so your job for the first task will be over.

So all you have to do is READ carefully.
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:11 pm

Whoops, sorry Sue. I did read it carefully it's just that, I guess, I was half asleep at the time.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:21 pm

LOL. No fine, I just told you like that. I am feeling sick thats why, didn't mean to be rude ...
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:23 pm

It's fine, I didn't take any offence to it, anyways. I sent my thing to all the judges, I feel bad for them xD I wrote alot Razz
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:46 pm

Dont feel bad, i didnt read any of it..

Nice Sue, some other Admin is actually doing something!!! =O
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top