Irritated((Closed))((Matts face description inside))
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Irritated((Closed))((Matts face description inside)) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Irritated((Closed))((Matts face description inside))

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Irritated((Closed))((Matts face description inside)) Empty Irritated((Closed))((Matts face description inside))

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:57 pm

Matt had decided to take a trip to hogwarts and hide out in the astronamy tower. He undid his hood and looked at himself in the mirror. He was getting better.....but still not back to himself. Mabye he should've gone to st.mungos. Well he would be better soon with a few scars. He started practicing some spells. He made shure it was quiet tho. Hopefully nobody would disturb him. He put his hood back on.

Last edited by Matt Lestrange on Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Irritated((Closed))((Matts face description inside)) Empty Re: Irritated((Closed))((Matts face description inside))

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:23 pm

"Oh bob..." Christy said walking in on someone in the astronomy tower, "Its just you." she said sighing, "I was hoping there would be no one here." she frowned at the thought of having to share the tower with anyone. She just wanted to get away for a few hours and glance at the stars that she so loved to look at. Soon her history would be written in the stars. If it wasn't already.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Irritated((Closed))((Matts face description inside)) Empty Re: Irritated((Closed))((Matts face description inside))

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:27 pm

"Christabelle"He said. He checked his hood it was on. "What are you doing here"He said. He put his wand away. He walked over to the window in case he needed a quick getaway.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Stockley Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:28 pm

Topher went up into the astronomy tower. As he usually did. It was a good place for him to go and think, not many people went up there, and the ones who did were just like him, looking for some peace and quiet. Most of the time. He walked up the stairs quietly, not trying to be sneaky, but just because he was naturally quiet. When he got close to the top of the stairs, he heard a rustling
"Who are you?!" he asked as he ducked from a spell coming his way. He instinctively pulled out his wand in caution, not as if he wanted the fight. "If you would politely lower your wand, this meeting would go a lot smoother for the both of us."
Topher Stockley
Topher Stockley

Number of posts : 2660
Special Abilities : Animagus

http://chaoticrping.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:30 pm

Matt heard someone else coming. "Who's there"He called. "Christabelle I suggest you move" He walked over to were the noise was.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:31 pm

"If you'd put away your wand it would prevent me from having to use mine." christy said defensively. "And for your information 'Bob'.." she started off, "I'm here to just look at the stars. "It is the astronomy tower after all, and I'm working on a new star chart." She loved doing them. One of her favorite divination tools actually.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:34 pm

He heard Christys mind. "Divination"He snorted. "You should be worned I come up here often" he pulled his out again. "Okay If you don't show up....."

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Stockley Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:35 pm

Topher looked down at himself, "Am I invsible?" he asked himself. "Hey!" he said somewhat loud to the boy, and now girl who had also come up. He began waving his hands back and forth.
Topher Stockley
Topher Stockley

Number of posts : 2660
Special Abilities : Animagus

http://chaoticrping.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:36 pm

"He's fine"He said. "I'd know if he was Ministry or Death eaters" he put his wand away. "Whats your name"

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:38 pm

"You've never given us yours." she said looking at him then glancing at Tropher. "Hi." she said breifly. She couldn't honestly be bothered by him since she was trying to find out who 'Bob' was. "I think its quite rude I don't know who you are Bob and you know all about me."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top