Far from studying;; Open - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Far from studying;; Open - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Far from studying;; Open

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Far from studying;; Open - Page 3 Empty Re: Far from studying;; Open

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:28 am

Ben looked over at Alice's copy of the book. His dad was there, but she was right, it was brief.
Ernie Macmillan:
Fought alongside Harry Potter and was a known member of 'Dumbledore's Army'.

"Yeah, it is. Maybe there's something about my mum's side. Her surname was 'Bones'." he told Alice, hoping that they could find something else about his family. It seemed so boring. He wished he had an interesting family like Alice.
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Number of posts : 481

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Longbottom1 Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:02 pm

Alice looked over at Ben. He looked disappointed.

"Ben, it's fine. Your family is really cool. My dad has actually told me about your dad." Alice said, trying to cheer him up. She didn't mention that the things her dad had said were not positive. She was trying to cheer Ben up, not bring him down.
Alice Longbottom1
Alice Longbottom1

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:24 am

"It seems like you've got somethings to talk about and stuff..I'll be going" Nikki smiled reluctantly. She got up from her chair and shuffled her chair under the table. "Bye Ben, Alice, nice meeting you" Nikki waved and walked away. She was so close to making a new friend, perhaps boyfriend but it was too late as she was interupted. She walked out of the library and back to the common room.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:25 pm

Ben smiled, though he guessed Alice was just saying it to make him feel better. "Yeah, I guess..." he agreed, trying not to sound too disappointed.

Nikki then just walked out. Ben cursed himself for not talking to her much. He would go find her later. He felt bad for ignoring her and wanted to make it up to her. "Nikki, wait!" he called after her, though unsure if she heard him or not.
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Longbottom1 Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:20 pm

Alice felt upset.

"I'll go after her..." she muttered and tore down hallway after hallway until he saw Nikki about to go into that portrait thing Gryffindors were always talking about.

"Nikki, come back!! Ben and I are just friends from the Hufflepuff quiddich team! Please come back! Please?!?" Alice pleaded. She was trying so hard because she didn't want to hurt Ben OR Nikki.
Alice Longbottom1
Alice Longbottom1

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:12 pm

Ben watched Alice run out after Nikki. Great, now he had two girls running away from him, he thought. He followed Alice outside. He didn't want to be left alone in the study room. There were other people there, but he didn't know them. He wanted to talk to Nikki and Alice. He wanted to be friends with both of them, he didn't get why it wasn't possible.
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:40 am

"Um why aren't you hanging out with Ben, Alice?" Nikki asked her. She smiled weakly and brushed her hair out of her face. "I think I got ahead of myself...I am a fourth year..and likely to repeat next year and he's a 2nd year and you're a 3rd..I just...I am not sure what I am talking about now" Nikki chuckled sheepishly.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:24 am

Ben was a bit confused. "Why can't I be friends with you because you're older than me?" he asked her, not hiding his disappointment. He didn't get what she meant by the last bit but decided not to question her.
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:25 am

"Um no that's a lie, it's hard to explain and I can't tell you..here publicly" Nikki replied. She was in quite a pickle. She bit her lip and groaned exasperatedly. "I have to go and..rest" Nikki said, knowing that was a lame excuse. She continued walking to the gryffindor common room.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:01 pm

Ben was confused, but let her walk off. He watched her go away. He made a mental note to find her later. He muttered something to Alice and walked off to find the boys bathrooms.
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top