Far from studying;; Open - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Far from studying;; Open - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Far from studying;; Open

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Far from studying;; Open - Page 2 Empty Re: Far from studying;; Open

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:14 pm

Ben nodded. "Yeah, your dad will probably show up." he agreed. His parents wouldn't, he knew that. They had helped fight and everything but lots of people did, they didn't do anything unusual.

"I was studying, but I've given up." Ben answered. He didn't like working, he found it boring. "Do you want me to help you look?" he asked her, as there were two copies of Hogwarts, A History on the shelf.
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Number of posts : 481

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Longbottom1 Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:24 pm

"Why not?" she asked cheerily. She reached up to the shelf, took down the second copy, and handed it to Ben. Then she leafed through the book to the index. She was just looking down the L section when she asked...

"Ben, have you found anything?" she asked.
Alice Longbottom1
Alice Longbottom1

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:28 pm

"Well, they didn't do anything significant. They fought along side everyone else, but they didn't do much else. They'd be in a long list of everyone who fought last time, but nothing else." Ben told Alice. He wished his parents had done something great.

Ben had found Longbottoms. He had only found her grandparents, Frank and Alice, who she was named after. He didn't finish looking though. "I've found your grandparents, here." he told her, showing her the page. It had information about the very first war and how they had fought.
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Longbottom1 Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:52 pm

"Oh thanks!" Alice replied happily she looked at the page number Ben had found it on and turned to it.

Frank and Alice Longbottom

Frank and Alice Longbottom fought alongside each other in the very first war. They had one son; Neville Longbottom. Because of their help to the OotP, they were tortured out of their minds by Bellatrix Lestrange, Rodolphus Lestrange, and Barty Crouch Jr. Ther remain in St. Mungos.
Alice Longbottom1
Alice Longbottom1

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:12 pm

Ben saw Alice reading about her family. He wondered what it would be like to have his family in a textbook. He wanted to be in a textbook someday, he wanted to do something big. "Do you want to keep looking to see if there is anything else on your dad, or look for your mum?" he asked her, the book still open in front of him.
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Longbottom1 Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:10 am

"Oh, definitely!!!" Alice answered. She went to the page that said Neville Longbottom

Neville Longbottom

Neville Longbottom is the child of Alice and Frank Longbottom. He endured torture at the Voldemort version of Hogwarts in 1998. The same day Voldemort made him endure the Hogwarts Sorting Hat burning fire on his head. He helped to ty to bring down Voldemort with Harry Potter, but obviously failed.
Alice Longbottom1
Alice Longbottom1

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:58 am

Ben nodded and started looking for the name 'Abbott'. He thought he found something on one of the pages, though it wasn't very detailed. "Here, I think I found something about your mum's side of the family." he said eagerly, showing her the page.
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Longbottom1 Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:04 am

"Wow!!" Alice said, and looked at the page.

Hannah Abbot

Hannah Abbot helped in the second wizarding war, which the good side lost. She married Neville Longbottom and had to kids.

"Wow, it really IS brief!" Alice said sounding surprised.
Alice Longbottom1
Alice Longbottom1

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:07 am

Ben nodded. "Yeah, I guess it is." he agreed. "I wonder if my parents could possibly be in there..." he trailed off, trying to be hopeful, though he doubted that they would be in there. If they were, it would be brief too.
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Longbottom1 Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:49 am

"Well, let's check!" said Alice cheerily. She went to the index.

"AHA!! Yours is kind of brief, but your dad is in there!"
Alice Longbottom1
Alice Longbottom1

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top