Far from studying;; Open
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Far from studying;; Open Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Far from studying;; Open

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Far from studying;; Open Empty Far from studying;; Open

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:27 pm

[[OOC: Open to anyone as long as you don't write like mega-long posts. Also, younger years are preferred but I don't mind really. It just seems more realistic if Ben talks to people his own age, really.]]

Ben walked into the study room. There were a few people around, though he had no idea as to why. He hated studying, but was forced to do it for his exams. He wanted to stay at Hogwarts, so he had to pass most things. He sat in the middle of the room and got out on of his books. He opened it to a random page, read a paragraph, then gave up. It was no use, he just couldn't study. He looked around the room, amazed at everyone else just sitting there quietly.
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Number of posts : 481

Back to top Go down

Far from studying;; Open Empty Re: Far from studying;; Open

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:07 am

Nikki had been so bored and just not herself lately. She had not been around her friends, mostly because her best friend and sister died. She wanted a fresh start, a new beginning, a new chapter. She saw a lonely Hufflepuff boy and thought. She hadn't seen James in a while, maybe he'd broken up with her and didn't tell her and has been avoiding her. She walked over to the boy and smiled. "Hello" Nikki said in a friendly voice.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:28 pm

[[OOC: Are you dating James or not? Psst. This is Jemma on another account!! I thought you should know as considering you reaction with James being a girl...yeah...

Ben looked up and saw a girl walk into the room. She didn't seem to be doing much studying either. He was surprised that she came up to him, but was glad that there were friendly people around. So much of Hogwarts was studying, he wanted to take a break from it all. "Hi, I'm Ben." he introduced himself, as the girl spoke to him. He hoped to make a good first impression on her.
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:51 am

"Pleased to meet you Ben, I am Nikki" Nikki smiled at the boy sweetly. She sat down beside him and looked at his book. "I'm a 4th year Gryffindor" Nikki said after skimming through that page of his book.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:32 am

Ben smiled at the older girl. "Nice to meet you too." he said, following the girl's eyes to his textbook. He hoped she wasn't obsessed with classes and revision, almost all of the school was at the moment. He just needed a break. "I'm a second year Hufflepuff." he told her, as she told him. He looked over the page of his book, but he couldn't make sense of half of it.
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:50 am

Nikki didn't mind Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw students. "No offense but I hate study, work and assignments, well anything that has to do with school work really" Nikki said to the boy. "But I admire you study, do you like work?" Nikki asked curiously.

[[I dunno what happened with me and James...He's...well she's gone ><]]
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:02 pm

[[OOC: Mkay, just wondering. Ben may be a bit reluctant to get into a relationship with a fourth year. Are you moving up next year as well, 'cause he's gonna fail his year, I've decided xD.]]

Ben wondered as to why she said no offense, maybe she had gotten the impression that he liked studied. Far from the truth. "I hate studying too. I hate pretty much all classes, really." he agreed with her, glad to find someone with the same mindset as himself. "I don't like, though I'm trying to work. I've pretty much given up though, I'll probably fail this year." he told her, trying to get used to being a second year all over again.
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Longbottom1 Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:22 pm

Alice walked into the library, knowing what she was looking for. She wanted Hogwarts, A History to see if it had her mum or dad in it. Hannah and Neville were very famous. Then she saw Nikki and Benjamin.

"Hi!" she said cheerily.
Alice Longbottom1
Alice Longbottom1

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:14 am

Ben looked around as another girl walked into the library. It was Alice, he saw. "Hi Alice!" he greeted her, smiling. "What are you doing here?" he asked her, curiously.
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Longbottom1 Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:18 pm

"Well, I just wanted to see if my dad or mum was in one of these books. I am pretty confident that 'Neville Longbottom' will show up, but 'Hannah Abbot' didn't really do anything important." said Alice, strolling to a nearby section to look for Hogwarts, A History.

"What are you two doing here?" she asked casually and curiously, as she pulled a book off the shelf and blew dust off it's cover.
Alice Longbottom1
Alice Longbottom1

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top