studying
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

studying Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

studying

View previous topic View next topic Go down

studying Empty studying

Post by Victorie Laurisi Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:58 pm

Victorie sat in the study room on the seventh floor of the castle as she flipped through a book trying to finish some of her homework. she wore a yell and black sweater and black skinny jeans still dumb found and confused about what had happened out at the quidditch pitch a while back. she stared at the books and thought about Ezra who had to have been her brother not that meant that jack and jessie had lied to her.
Victorie Laurisi
Victorie Laurisi

Number of posts : 98

Back to top Go down

studying Empty Re: studying

Post by Chastity Moor Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:54 pm

Mer, studying. It was the worst thing about Hogwarts, and possibly the worst thing about school at all. Having to actually do something in order to get good grades, and not just homework, but having to read and memorize, WITHOUT the help of homework to guide you. It was sickening, and Chase hated it completely and totally. Sighing, Chase lugged her bag up the stairs and to the Library, a place that a year ago, she wouldn't have been caught dead in. But now here she was, friendless, and in need of studying. She couldn't even send a friend of hers to go get a book for her, mostly because she didn't have any friends anymore. They had all disappeared and faded out of her memory a year ago, and now she was left on her own, with a lot of problems, and a boyfriend who neglected her... a LOT.

Chase pushed open the door to the library, and walked in, looking around carefully, she sighed and flicked her bright red hair out of her face. It didn't seem like many people were there, and to be honest, Chase didn't want to be there either. So after picking out a TON of books, and checking them out, Chase made a beeline for the door, trying to think of somewhere else she could be, that wouldn't distract her, and would let her have a nice quiet place away from people. After a moment of just standing there, thinking, Chase took off, lugging her heavy bag with her up the stairs and up more and more stairs, until finally she was on the Seventh Floor. Usually the only people up here were Gryffindors, and she knew that Gryffindors rarely studied anyway, so it would be safe for her to use some of the Study Rooms on this floor.

Heading around corners and trying to find a room that was the most out of the way and least likely to be used, she finally settled on one and opened the door. It was relatively dark in there, and the window afforded a little bit of light to see by. It was slightly dusty, and had a bunch of chairs, some books on the table, and a lamp, and there was also one other thing about the room, that it took Chase at least three look arounds to see. There was a girl in there. A Hufflepuff girl, like herself, must have thought about the same thing she had, and gone to the least used Study Room in the school. "Oh.. I'm sorry." She said softly, her eyes wide. "I didn't mean to walk in on you... I was just coming up to study.. but I can leave.. if you want to." She said, still standing in the doorway to the room.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorie Laurisi Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:30 pm

Victoria had pulled her feet up in the chair with her so that they where tucked under her. she pushed the hair out of her face as the door opened. she wasn't observant enough to notice that a hufflepuff girl was entering until she said something. Ronny looked up at her after she had spoken an apology about not meaning to walk in on her. "No, its fine," she said a small smile on her face. "i'm the only one in here and all i'm doing is reading. it will be quieter in here than in another room," she nodded to the other chair and said "go ahead and stay if you'd like."
Victorie Laurisi
Victorie Laurisi

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:35 pm

"Oh alright." Chase said and set her books down. "I just came from the library.. and for a library it's kind of noisy.. well not really noisy per say.. it's just to crowded, cause like.. I get distracted by PEOPLE, not just theirs words, but their presence, one or two isn't bad.. but a room full of people all doing different things.. it just messes me up you know? Sorry.. I shouldn't talk so much." She said pulling out some parchment, her quill and ink, and opening one of the books she had brought. "The library is very useful in getting books though I must say.. I swear the teachers sometimes just grab a book and write questions word for word out of them.. the only problem is finding the book sometimes." She said with a grin.

"I'm not usually this loud... I guess I'm just nervous, you know it's all so busy lately.. with Valentines day.. and Easter holidays coming up.. and I'm sorry.. I'm annoying you." She said and ducked her head down, working in silence for a few moments, before she looked up at the girl. "I"m Chase... Chastity Moor.. Seventh Year.. Hufflepuff.. what's your name?" She asked softly, her eyes stuck on the girl in front of her.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorie Laurisi Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:44 pm

" People can be distracting," Victoria agreed, "its okay, its good to talk to some one. keeps me from hearing the voices in my head as much," she said jokingly. she looked at the girl for a moment then back at her book. "yes the library is very useful for finding books. and i think the teachers do that to teach us or maybe they are just to lazy to come up with their own questions." Victorie didn't' care much about Valentine's day and she wasn't planing on going home for the Easter holiday. "no your not annoying me." she looked over out the window for a little bit until Chase started to talk again. "Ronny..Victoria Laurie... Sixth year also in Hufflepuff," she replied.
Victorie Laurisi
Victorie Laurisi

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top